Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a little warning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erik Sørensen

Erik Sørensen

Just a little warning Empty
PostSubject: Just a little warning   Just a little warning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:06 am

Hey everyone!

I've got a LOT of work coming up this week, and I badly need the money. so I now have very,very little free time - so chances of seeing me around here will be slim (also..I'm sort of waiting for Austria to post to the thread annyways before I can XD but Since Austria has gone for a little break too...*sight* ) usually everyone is on when it's very late here, and almost ALL of my shifts at work are the 7:30 shifts in the morning XD
((trying to help an eledrly man out of bed when you're about to collapse of tiredness is not adviced, nor pleasant XD ))

but in a week I will have no more work and I'll be heading back to the lovely/rainy country of Scotland, and then I shall re-apear more on the chat box ((with a funny spell of the day Wink ))

<333
please forgive me!
Back to top Go down
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

PostSubject: Re: Just a little warning   Just a little warning Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Good luck with your work, Norge~!

I'll be starting that thread with Lovi soon. So you can invade that if you want, once you're out of that thread with Austria ^^
Back to top Go down
Former Austria

Former Austria

PostSubject: Re: Just a little warning   Just a little warning Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:09 pm

Sorry for the long wait Norge~
I'll get to it ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little warning   Just a little warning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a little warning
Page 1 of 1