Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sex Shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Sex Shop Empty
PostSubject: Sex Shop   Sex Shop Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Francis awoke suddenly as a cold breeze blew inside the, what seemed to be, a sex shop. Confused, he got up and casually looked over the place. He wasn’t the type to complain about finding one’s self inside a sex shop but he was the type to wonder how he got there in the first place. He paused for a second; coming to the conclusion that he didn’t KNOW how he got to this beautiful place. As far as he could remember, he was on his merry way to another world conference meeting where he would spend most of his time staring at the beautiful Arthur Kirkland. ‘Is it possible I slept through the meeting and mon chérie, Arthur, brought me here to do a little tease show?’ the French man thought, eagerly.

“Oh, mon chérie, I would enjoy it if you put on the French maid’s dress and then stripped for me, c’est bien?” he called out and then waited a couple of minutes for an answer and one never came. “Chérie?” he called out once more. Waited, and once again, no answer. ‘It is unlike Arthur to leave me here waiting...’ he, incorrectly, thought to himself. To that, he began to thoroughly inspect the shop. ‘This place seems rather empty. There are usually some people here or, at least, a cashier.’ He thought rather frantic. Francis, at that point, then realized he was all alone and that Arthur was not here preparing for a strip show.

Disappointment, as well a fear, began to well up in the blond French man. ‘M-maybe mon chérie left me here, to get my hopes up?’ he began to think in a panic, when suddenly, he heard the rustling of clothes coming from back of the shop. He let out a sigh of relief. “Oh, there you are Arthur.” he stated, almost amused, as he walked over to the back of the shop, not realizing he checked that area just over 10 minutes ago. “Arthur?” he called as he reached the back. As he began to pace back and forth, he felt a sharp pain shoot through his body. With that, he collapsed and no longer felt anything.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Sex Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Shop   Sex Shop Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:35 am

Arthur was cold. Ice cold. He rubbed his arms. Why had he again a shirt with short sleeves on. Oh yes, because it would be sunny weather. Sunny weather, my firm butt! He cupped his mouth. "Victoria!" He called out for the hundret time. Still no answer. The light from his toy wand went out.

He schook it again and it light up again. This toy wand didn't work on batteries. You must shake it for it to light up. Arthur had bought this for Alfred centuries ago. To avoid he would swallow the batteries he had bought one without. Arthur sighed. Alfred had never touched it. Numbers of time Arthur had used it? Way too much than that was normal.

He was shaking it like he was some ADD kid on sugar and caffeine. One would think that, when they would see him right now. The brit looked through windows of the stores. The light went out again. Arthur hang his head. It was cold and he was alone, again. Had Victoria ditched him on purpose? He felt loneliness struck again.

He shook the toy wand again. He had no idea why he had it in his bag. Then again there were more items in his bag he would question. He had now reached a strange shop. He looked through the window. Ooh, a sex shop. He noticed this when he saw various toys in the display. Though when he looked better he saw a body on the floor. He couldn't see who it was. It was a man, that was certain.

Arthur kicked the door in. He was proud that he was able too. Man, he was getting good at this. With his cheeks flushed pink, because of all the toys and costumes around, he walked over to the body. He frowned when he saw who it was. He poked him in the stomache with his foot. "Wake up, you frog." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Sex Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Shop   Sex Shop Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Francis groaned in pain before he dared to open his eyes. The sight of the slightly annoyed blond man standing before him shocked him. “Arthur?” he asked questioningly, as he got up stumbling a bit. “Is it really you?” he asked, as he started touching him, to prove to himself it wasn’t another one of his delusions. “Arthur!” he triumphantly exclaimed and he caught the Brit in a rather tight hug. “It really is you, mon chérie! I thought I was all alone in this... this vile place.” he stated with a pout.

Upon letting go of his beloved, he began to pace back and forth. “Mon chérie, where is everyone?” he asked worryingly. “You are the first of all the nations I’ve seen today.” He paused for a second. “Are they trying to run away from me again?” he asked in a rather depressing tone. “They just don’t seem to understand the concept on how I feel about them... that’s what keep scaring them off, isn’t it?” he continued, rambling on about nonsense.

“At least I have you, mon chérie, correct?” he asked with a slight pout. “You’ll always be mine, right?” he asked, falling for his delusions once more. Francis than heard a rustle of clothing. “I-it’s that noise again!” he shrieked, obviously confused about the entire situation. “I-I think it’s that... that thing that attacked me before.” he stated hiding behind Arthur, like a coward. “Arthur, mon chérie, what is happening? What are these things? And why are they so attractive to me!?” he asked, with a hint of panic and/or fear in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Sex Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Shop   Sex Shop Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:06 am

Arthur kept poking till France finally moved. So he wasn't dead? too bad. He sighed and watched the other wake up. "Yeah it's me who-" He was cut off by a sudden tight hug. He tried to wiggle himself loose. "L-let go you frog." He said blushing. He was regretting waking him up. I should've just let him lie there. This place is perfect for him.

He watched Francis freak out. Arthur sighed. This guy was hopeless. Though he could somewhat understand. Then again this was Francis. France, the nation he hated and though he would never admit it, loved the most. He sighed. "G-get a grip off yourself or else I'll leave you alone again." He told the other, he would never leave him though.

He walked over to the corner where the rustling clothes were to be heard. He stumbled back as a bat came out. It must've hit Francis. He sighed. "It was was just bat, nothing to worry about." He told him nervously. This place was giving him the creeps. Also because he was alone, with Francis in a sex shop. That couldn't end good.

He sat down on a salon table. "J-just be quite and listen." He said as he looked at the other nation. "I have no idea what's going on myself, but it seems everyone was kidnapped and dumped in random places. I don't know who and why." He coughed and rubbed his arms voilently. "...so cold..." He said as he shivered. "A-anyway, we have to go and find seychelles. A-also we need to find some food, j-just uhm...stick with me." He said. It was hard to admit but he didn't want to leave Francis. He tried to hide that fact to himself it was just that he didn't want to be alone right?
Back to top Go down

Sex Shop
Page 1 of 1