Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

你好 Hellohello, aru yo! oAo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

你好 Hellohello, aru yo! oAo Empty
PostSubject: 你好 Hellohello, aru yo! oAo   你好 Hellohello, aru yo! oAo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:18 am

Heeey it's Wang Yao, aru. Submitted my application but totally went somewhere to hide for no apparent reason. >w> Sorry!! |D

Actually I can never come up with good RP plots...|D And I draw. Like, alot. :T
Other than that, you can just call me Tempura or Tempy if we're not RPing or whatever.

Yeahyeah I know it's a food but who cares. xD;;

-is too lazy to post anymore things up : |-
Back to top Go down
http://tempurapura.deviantart.com/
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

PostSubject: Re: 你好 Hellohello, aru yo! oAo   你好 Hellohello, aru yo! oAo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:20 am

Your nickname sounds familiar. I've seen it somewhere else before, but I don't know where! D: Are we in another RP together?

And if you have trouble coming up with plots, you can always just ask help ^^ We're all really nice people here, so yeah.

Welcome~
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

PostSubject: Re: 你好 Hellohello, aru yo! oAo   你好 Hellohello, aru yo! oAo Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:41 am

Laziness is such a contagious disease~! *A victim of it.* Nice to meetcha. So yep yep! Priviet. *Picks up a hiding role player, griins~* No need to hide Yao. Siiigh, I can totally agree with the coming up with good role playing plots, sometimes it is quite hard but no worries! Everyone here seems really friendly so I'm sure they wouldn't mind helping you. OTL I haven't actually interacted with em yet myself properly but I've stalked read a bit to come into this conclusion! >3 *Raises fist.* So yah. Hope both of us can get along in this horror theme role play!~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 你好 Hellohello, aru yo! oAo   你好 Hellohello, aru yo! oAo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

你好 Hellohello, aru yo! oAo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Monsters :: Introductions-
Jump to: