Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry? Have some updates!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

Sorry? Have some updates! Empty
PostSubject: Sorry? Have some updates!   Sorry? Have some updates! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Hahaa, bet you haven't seen me in a while, huh? Your admin has been bad and didn't do the things she promised. But I had heard that you guys still like it here, which makes me happy. Of course, this makes me happy too because this place is my baby! So, I figured I should do as I promised, yes?

Though it is totally irrelevant to anything, I updated the top banner. It is nice and red, and features everyone being nice and...looking like they are gonna whack someone!

I will work on re-advertising for real reals this time. This roleplay is rather slow paced, and it is the school year now, and it can be hard to keep up with faster paced roleplays, so maybe we can catch a few people looking for something nice like that, right? Or, that is what I am hoping. With the drops from the activity check, plus the untaken before, we still have some key characters left that maybe we can get.

Just wanted to let you know my thought process for the moment~
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com

Sorry? Have some updates!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Monsters :: Out of Character :: Information-
Jump to: