Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Geia Sas~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

~Geia Sas~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Geia Sas~   ~Geia Sas~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:00 pm

Hello people~! I am your resident catman, also known as Greece or Heracles. You can call me Abby if you wish too, or Brownie, or Hera, or hey you, or whatever you want to call me. Unless it's really mean, in which case I will ignore you and sulk.

I live in New York, I'm a junior in high school, and I love the color blue~
Back to top Go down
Erik Sørensen

Erik Sørensen

~Geia Sas~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Geia Sas~   ~Geia Sas~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Hello Brownie!
I'm coffee! nice ot meet you! Very Happy

lookign forward to RP'ing with you
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

~Geia Sas~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Geia Sas~   ~Geia Sas~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:34 am

Hi Hi! Priviet, Greece. *Pats your head.* I hope that I never cause our resident Heracles to sulk~ Nuuuu D: Being ignored sounds lonely~! ;n; Ah, a New Yorker. *n* Life's always busy and rowdy in that state, ain't it? Well, nice to meetcha and hope to RP and get along with ya! Christmas is just around the corner~Doesn't NY have this really really big Christmas tree =O! Well, nice to meeeetcha! *Stops rambling over and over.*
Back to top Go down
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

~Geia Sas~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Geia Sas~   ~Geia Sas~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Hello~ -nuzzles your hand- So long as you're not ooc mean to me, it's all good Miss. Natalia. I won't ignore you anytime soon. And well, NY is really only busy down near NYC and the capital, along with any other major cities (Buffalo, Rochester, places like that). I live more in the country, so I don't really notice it. And I think that there's a big tree...maybe. I've never seen it. And it's nice to meet you as well!
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

~Geia Sas~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Geia Sas~   ~Geia Sas~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:26 am

P-Pfft. I find my previous comment ironic as it seems yesterday my family members decided we may spend New Years in New York. Oh boy! Rockafeller center (the big tree is here!) and some other areas. I was told to be ready to wear ear plugs! I am more worried about the cold, boooo. Sadly it's still just a possibility as of now even tho I am fairly exitied about the trip. *Scratches the nuzzling ''big boy'' gently and stops rambling.* I do hope I do not become out of character but if so, please always feel free to give constrictive critique by private PM with how exactly I am out of character. I always look to improve my Belarus. I do personally think I got quite the knack for her though, minus the fact that I'm not an obssesive Russia fangirl, well not the role player anyways. Hehehe. >w<

Ah, the country side. Mmmm, you can view the sky better in such places. Sounds nice regardless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Geia Sas~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Geia Sas~   ~Geia Sas~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Geia Sas~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Monsters :: Introductions-
Jump to: