Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crimson / Ireland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson Stole

Crimson / Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Crimson / Ireland   Crimson / Ireland Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:35 am

The Character

Name: Crimson Stole
Nation: Ireland

Appearance: Crimson / Ireland 1-10 She normally wears a black hoodie as well as a black short sleeved shirt.

Personality: She loves animals; snakes, penguins, wolves, Arctic foxes, rats, dogs, cats, and hamsters. Reading books and drawing. She hates bugs, stuck up people, an most vegetables. She is a very quiet person. Doesn't talk unless spoken to.

Strengths: Honest, reliable, and does what she is told.
Weaknesses: She is afraid of the dark. Gets emotional. She also has asthma.

Starting location: She was found on a bed in a small house.

Sample RP post: Crimson awoke on a small cot, sweating. Where am I? How did I get here? she asked herself. She looked around the tiny room. The wallpaper was peeling off and the closet had no door as well as the entrance of the room. Strange... I remember falling asleep in my room back home not... here, where ever here is. She got up and walked out of the room so she could get a better view of her surroundings.

Other Important Information: (anything else you think is important to mention about your character)

The Player

Name: Jordan
Timezone: Central Time Zone
MSN/AIM: JordanB19@live.com
About yourself: I'm short XD
Did you read the rules?: Yup. Fav color is blue ^^
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

Crimson / Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson / Ireland   Crimson / Ireland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:56 pm

I am sorry, I can't accept this. You are rejected. We do not accept original characters on this forum, as stated in the rules. Feel free to apply as a canon character though!
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com

Crimson / Ireland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Monsters :: Dropped/Rejected Applications-
Jump to: