Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plot summary?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

Plot summary? Empty
PostSubject: Plot summary?   Plot summary? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:44 pm

I hope this thread is ok and it's in the right forum... ORZ

So, I basically wanted to ask if anybody would be willing to give me (and possible future players) a short summary of what happened so far. I want to go read all the threads eventually, but since that will take a while and I don't want to just start posting without knowing what's going on, but I also don't want to wait until I caught up with everything, I thought a summary would be nice. Besides, I admit I have some problems figuring out the chronological order of the threads ^^°

It doesn't need to be a detailed report, just a few general infos what happened and where everybody is right now would be nice ^^
Thanks very much in advance =D
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

Plot summary? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot summary?   Plot summary? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:20 pm

To be honest, I really have no idea about who is were anymore because of all the drops and everyone is just running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Japan and Sweden are in a....in a drama building of some sort? Belgium is with Korea in the outskirts of town, Italy is floating in space of between topicness, and I am with Germany and Gilbird in some cozy house. Romano and Nehterlands are under attack by ???(Which is the forum's monster hack) in another house somewhere and Seychelles is in a grocery store now I believe.

I know that Japan and Switzerland were attacked by the monster once while they were together. Japan was also with Italy, Belgium and myself when we were attacked by a cockroach monster. Switzerland and Germany were just attacked and Romano and Netherlands are currently under attack.

This is all that I know about, I haven't read the other forums yet.

...praise me ;n;
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyilngtoast.deviantart.com
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

Plot summary? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot summary?   Plot summary? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:43 am

Ah, ok, then I guess it fine to just start and see what happens, right? x'D

But thank you very much, that's all I wanted, really ^^ The only thread I really was able to catch so far was the one with Japan and Switzerland and then Germany and Switzerland, but I didn't come that far because of RL and such things... So big thanks to YOU 8D

And yes, Gilbert, you did a good job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plot summary? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot summary?   Plot summary? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot summary?
Page 1 of 1