Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

Location : Uhh you may not want to look outside your window....

A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:20 am

"YES!" Keith replied enthusiastically running out into the snow, he dropped the sled gently by the door rushing out into the central area of snow and started making a small ball, he smirked throwing the ball at Arthur happily bouncing up and down. "Snowball fight!" He shouted happily making another, "Come on Red Coat*!"

He ran over to a bush pulling on the branch and looked up, nothing happened. Then it happened. SNow poured down onto Keith's face, "Ahh..." he spluttered trying to get the snow of his face, "Arthur! It's eating me!"

*Red Coat- Probobly would have been Arthur's nickname by Keith before Pommy.
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:56 pm

Arthur sighed "I'd rather not hold a snowball fight." He mumbled and frowned as he brushed the snow off his left sleeve.

His lips curled up into a smile when Keith was "eaten by snow." Silly idiotic brother. He locked the door behind him before walking to Keith. "No it's not." he replied as he gently brushed the snow out of Keith's hair. Making a mental note to tell Keith to shower later.

Arthur bent down and started to make a little ball from the snow. It soon became more egg shaped. He picked up some leafs. He smiled slightly at the result. "T-tadaa, snowbunny." He announced.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Keith smiled, so the snow wasn't eating him. Good. He watched his brother and pouted when he saw the bunny, "You stupid rabbits are eating my Quoll's food," he sneered picking the bunny up and throwing it into Arthur's face, "SNOWBALL FIGHT!" He whined then sat down in the snow startng to burry his legs.

It had seemed like a brilliant idea at the time, burrying his legs in cold snow. But as he got further up he himself started to get cold. He collected more and more snow placing it on his feet so it appeared like he had huge monster feet, instead of tiny nation feet, "RAWR!" He shouted happily looing up at Arthur for a smile.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Arthur frowned deeply when the snowbunny was thrown in his face. "W-what?! That wasn't nice Keith!" He pouted as he threw some snow at Keith. He wiped the snow off his face as he watched Keith burry himself. He sighed again and frowned deeper. "C'mon Keith, you'll catch a cold if you do that." He offered him a hand to stand up. The last thing he wanted was to take care of a sick brother right now.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Keith quickly avertered his eyes when he saw Arthur's frown looking at the bushes or sky trying his hardest not to make eye contact.

He then reuluctuntly grabbed Arthur's hand and came out of the snow, and alsmost instantly let go and raced over to the sled. He picked it up above his head running back to Arthur dropped it gently by his feet, "Push me down a hill!" He exclaimed extatically jumping up and down on the spot making various ute animal noises or whines and begging to go sliding down a hill really really fast, "Pleeeaaase!"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Arthur helped Keith up and he brushed the snow off Keith's pants, or tried to because Keith ran to the sled right away. Where did he get all that energy. He watched him get the sled, dropping it in front of his feet. Arthur thought, if he'd just let Keith run up a hill like a lot and all he needed was to push him down...he would be tired in no time. He would bring him to bed and he'd have a quiet afternoon. "Ah fine. Let's go over there." He pointed to a pretty big hill.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:37 pm

Keith smiled happily starting to run towards the hill, it was so pretty once he got to the top! He looked over the yard like it was a kingdom, he was very small afterall, he placed the sled down sitting in it grabbed onto the front. He started to sway back and forth not moving that much, that is when he realized that maybe Arthur should come with him, "Arthur can you fit in here?" He asked pointing behind him, they would go much faster if he was there as well.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Arthur followed Keith to the top. It was quite a sight from here. He shoved his hands in his pockets and enjoyed it. He glanced over at Keith who had eagerly jumped on the sled. He was about to push him down when he asked if he woud join. Well there went his plan. Though it was a sweet thing Keith had asked. "I think so." he sat down behind Keith and counted. "One, two, three." on three he pushed them off the hill.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Keith smiled leaning back into Arthur looing up at him smiling, "Thank you, brtoher," he closed his eyes smiling sweetly before opening them again, he heard the words, one and two. He didn't hear three for as they started to move he started to scream with glee, so happy he was to be flying down the hill with his older brother, and when they go to bottom? He'd get a piggy back to the top! Ahh sucha perfect plan this was.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:07 pm

Arthur smiled. "You're welcome." he replied befored they slide downhill. It was fun, he had to admit that. When they were at the bottom Arthur got out of the sled and offered Keith a hand to help him as well. "You want to go another time?" he asked. He was unaware of Keith's plan for a piggy back ride back to the top.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:15 pm

"Yes!" Keith exclaimed leaping on to Arthur's back happily, was Arthur going to shove him off or take him to the top? Hopefully take him to the top, afterall he was a gentleman right? "Giddy-up pony!" He shouted kicking Arthur's sides with the heels of his feet like on a horse, "To the castle where we shall escape on out red carrige!" The stories he had found in Arthur's book shelf were getting to him, but they were new and different. Unalike the traditinal stories of his homeland.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Arthur felt suddenly more weight on his back. He frowned deeply. "No Keith, get off me." he tried to get his brother off him. "Really, this is bad for my back, please get off." he tried to shake his brother off. He didn't feel like giving him a piggyback ride all the way up.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:52 am

Keith pouted starting to kicks his legs aimlessly back in forth is disconent, he wanted a piggy back from his, for the msot time, aloof brother, "Aww pwease?" He asked leaning over his shoulder forcing his ip to quiver in attempt to make himself as irresistably cute as humanly possible, "And your really strong so it's okay!"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:03 am

Arthur tried to shake his brother off but it seemed he wouldn't let go. In the end he scowled and gave up. "Fine." He grumbled. "If you stop kicking me." He was everything but amused. He walked up the hill again as they were on the top, Arthur let his brother down. "Now happy?" He said as he rubbed his back. He was too old for giving piggy back rides.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:09 am

Keith grinned happily when Arthur agreed to piggy-back him back up the hill, he smiled looking out at the scenary and the snowy garden happily. He kissed Arthur on the head turning his own head down grinning at his brother happily, "Thanks!" He shouted happily, he sat down in the sled waiting for Arthur to get in, "Come on let's to it again, together!"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:15 am

Arthur nodded. "Okay but I'm not giving you a piggy back ride up, again." He told him, still frowning. His brother was getting heavy. And he was perfectly capable of walking back up the hill. Something cold landed on his nose and he looked up. "Oh look it's snowing again." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:25 am

Keith nodded, "Alright," he paused wondering why Arthur hadn't pushes him, he looked up at the snow jumping out tugging on Arthur's trouser leg, "Arthuuur!" He said quietly pointing at the sky, "Hold me up I wanna catch some on my tongue," he stuck his tongue out pointing at it with his other finger then jumped up and down urging Arthur to pick him up.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:38 am

Arthur chuckled at his brother's request. "You don't have to be higher to catch a snowflake." Arthur told him. He opened his mouth to prove it. "See?" he wrinkeled his nose however. Snow was cold. He couldn't wait to get back inside and cuddle up unto a blanket by the fire.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:53 am

"I just wanna do something with you," Keith pouted starting to climb up Arthur' leg, "as a family, you just treat me like a pest," he pouted climbing up onto his shoulder's giggling clinging to Arthur's head in glee. Maybe if Keith wasn't so clingy or annoying he'd get more attention, but he didn't know or care. All he knew is that he was closer to the sky!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:06 am

Arthur's expression on his face clearly saddened as Keith climbed up his shoulders. He felt sorry treatening his brother like crap sometimes. He picked up the sled. "'Let's head back and drink some hot chocolate, okay?"He didn't look up at Keith.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:24 am

"Okay!" Keith said beaming wrapping his arms tightly around Arthur's forehead trying not to blind him, however fun that may be he had to restrain himself. He smiled waving goodbye sweetly to the little hill and faced back to the front watching in awe as they got closer to the warm house, he did love Arthur sometimes. Sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Arthur was happy his brother didn't protest and walked home, humming an old song. When they had reached the back door he helped his brother down from his shoulders and opened the door.
He stepped inside and held the door open for his brother. "Would you like to help me making hot chocolate?" he asked him. Thinking it was nice for Keith to do something together.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:38 am

Keith smiled happily taking his shoes and jacket off, "Hell yeah I would!" He shouted happily jumping in the air with glee before making a bolt towards to kitchen to get the things that they needed, mugs, milk and chocolate powder. He looked around for milk furious opening the fridge and even looking in the cupboard trying not to make a mess.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:52 am

Arthur took off his boots and made his way to the hallway to hang both of their jackets. He hoped Keith wouldn't make a mess in those few seconds he was gone. When he returned he saw Keith trying to get the milk. Arthur chuckled and lifted his brother so he could get the milk without knocking something over.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:43 am

Keith happily grabbed the milk smiling when his older brother picked him up, it was fun doing stuff with him. He reached up onto the counter placing the milk ontop of the counter waiting for Arthur to come back. Then an idea struck him and he ran to the pantry rumuging around looking for something diving in practically tossing about boxes and packets, "Arthur do you have marshmellows?" He asked looking up at the blonde innocently not noticing the mess he had made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next