Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merhaba ve teşekkür!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadiq Adnan

Sadiq Adnan

Merhaba ve teşekkür! Empty
PostSubject: Merhaba ve teşekkür!   Merhaba ve teşekkür! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:28 pm

Well, well, well. I finally made it onto the website! I'm pretty much stoked because horror and creep is my specialty as a writer. Detail is my middle name! (Not really.. >.> that'd be a super lame middle name (rhyme!)). Anyway! Lemme explain myself in a little bit of detail.

AH-HEM -throat clear-

~My full name is Jackelynne but I prefer Jack.
~I am legal! 8D Although, that doesn't really matter-- kinda.
~I do live in Alaska and yes, there is polar bears and penguins.. at the zoo <.<
~I play a ton of video games such as: Portal 1&2, Left 4 Dead 1&2, Assassins Creed 1;2;Bloodline;Brotherhood, Call of Duty Black Ops, Pokiemanz 83, Cooking Mama, Team Fortress 2, Persona 1;2;3;4, Rockband, Guitar Hero, DJ Hero, and various other ones. Yes, I am a female gamer xD
~I'm a pretty optimistic person despite all of the doom and gloom I type up. Which is kind of ironic.
~I enjoy a good book. Not. Twilight.
~I know useless facts about anything and everything. (Blondes are call airheads because they have a greater percentage of oxygen floatin' around in their noggin.)
~Lady Gaga is my boyfriend while Justin Bieber is my girlfriend.
~I am a lover of various memes.
~I am a GRAMMAR NAZI. It's true. I'm not afraid of correcting other.
~I am a Jew. Pretty self explanatory.
~I plan on going to college up here in Alaska but eventually going over to Quebec to major in French and in Chemistry. Fun, right?
~I own a chihuahua named California (Calli for short).
~I speak French, Creole, Hebrew, Yiddish, and English (which is my first language).
~Annnnnnnd, I cosplay: Appa from Airbender, Companion Cube, Crona from Soul Eater, Canada from Hetalia, Turkey from Hetalia, Teddy from Persona 4, Tala from Beyblade, Elizabeth from Gintama, the Doctor from Assassins Creed Brotherhood, and Teddo from Vocaloid.

I chose Turkey because he's pretty BAMF. I saw him one day in the series and decided I wanted to cosplay him but as soon as my friend turned me onto some websites, I learned a little more about him in a new depth. Learning as much as I can of the Turkish/Ottoman culture actually helps get his personality down to a T.

~<3 Jack
Back to top Go down
Erik Sørensen

Erik Sørensen

Merhaba ve teşekkür! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merhaba ve teşekkür!   Merhaba ve teşekkür! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:21 pm

asdfhjklølæåohjgfv!

TURKEY

FROM BLUETERRA JA? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Merhaba ve teşekkür!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Monsters :: Introductions-
Jump to: