Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When I connect my Mac Pro Desktop to my TV some the edges of the desktop are cut off, how can I fix this?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SweetKat

When I connect my Mac Pro Desktop to my TV some the edges of the desktop are cut off, how can I fix this? Empty
PostSubject: When I connect my Mac Pro Desktop to my TV some the edges of the desktop are cut off, how can I fix this?   When I connect my Mac Pro Desktop to my TV some the edges of the desktop are cut off, how can I fix this? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 pm

I have a project "employees' DTR using fingerprint scanner w\ payroll system". Now the problem is I can't able?why inst my Actiontec M1000 modem not working?Why is minecraft crashing?how can i get defrag to work? <a href=http://webboard.thaimuslim.com/index.php?action=profile;u=308930>Is it possible to increase paypal time-out?</a> zapalenie przelyku objawy Im making a Win7 USB Bootable, is NTFS really Required as USB file system?Windows Vista - Reboot problems after update?Anything like photobooth for windows [7]?Windows 7 Gadget help?how to change settings of uploaded video?Dota Server in Philippines?Jailbreaking IPod touch forums? refluks zoladka <a href=http://refluks24.pl/objawy-refluksu/>Objawy refluksu</a> refluks zoladka dieta Right now you tube dose not working my phone why?Windows hangs on the start screen?What does it mean when you ex-girlfriend adds you back on facebook?Change myspace password?[/url] i can get on my in box?How do you change the speed and pitch on garageband?How to add a program to Boot.ini file.? Why is MSN messenger not working with windows 7?Google Chrome error..............?how i open scrumbled youtube?
Back to top Go down

When I connect my Mac Pro Desktop to my TV some the edges of the desktop are cut off, how can I fix this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Monsters :: General Discussion-
Jump to: