Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YO YO WHAT UP

Go down 
+3
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Emma Vermeulen
Sebastian Møller
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Møller

Sebastian Møller

YO YO WHAT UP Empty
PostSubject: YO YO WHAT UP   YO YO WHAT UP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:55 am

I was planning on doing this yesterday, but uh, there were major distractions! -Leers at TF fics.-

Anyways, hello.. again!

You can call me Ally, or whatever you please as long as I know that it's me you're talking to, or else I will be a confused little Dane. 8<

I'm 20, although I can say it felt no different when I turned 17. Idk, they say you feel different when you get older. Apparently that's not the case with me.

I like to draw, and write fan fics; most of you already have me watched on dA, so there's no point in me linking it here. I rp other characters then Denmark on a daily basis, such as Turkey, Germania, Belarus, Russia, North Korea, (fem!Denmark and male!Belarus), and usually my OC, Ireland, also. I think I'll like this RP a lot, since I absolutely looooove dark rps, along with violence, torture, and all those goodies!
Back to top Go down
Emma Vermeulen

Emma Vermeulen

YO YO WHAT UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: YO YO WHAT UP   YO YO WHAT UP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:03 am

Hmm, then I shall call you Ally! Unless something else comes up and you get a new nickname somehow (like how I ended up with different variations with waffle)
YO YO WHAT UP Belgiumplz

Same here, but I'm 15 so really it's not like I'll feel it either.
The only time I felt older was when I turned 10. I was like "YEAHHH DOUBLE DIGITS" .. such a failkid ;-;

Nice to meet you! :DD

Have some waffles!! YO YO WHAT UP Wafflesplz
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

YO YO WHAT UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: YO YO WHAT UP   YO YO WHAT UP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:14 am

Thaaaaank youuuu!

Oh my gosh I am so glad you're old like me ;u;

YO YO WHAT UP Retarddance
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyilngtoast.deviantart.com
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

YO YO WHAT UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: YO YO WHAT UP   YO YO WHAT UP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:30 pm

=7= TOAST STOP CALLING PEOPLE OLD
Back to top Go down
http://me-oh-my-michelle.deviantart.com/
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

YO YO WHAT UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: YO YO WHAT UP   YO YO WHAT UP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:17 am

ALLY-CHAAAAAAN~

I JUST REALIZED THAT THERE ARE A BUNCH OF THESE I NEVER POSTED TO AND I WANT TO WELCOME EVERYONE AND SO I WILL WELCOME YOU EVEN THOUGH I SHOULD HAVE LONG, LONG AGO.

CAPS LOCK IS FUN AND ILY~~~~~~

Love, Tofu~
Back to top Go down
Erik Sørensen

Erik Sørensen

YO YO WHAT UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: YO YO WHAT UP   YO YO WHAT UP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:17 pm

-highfive for being 20-

**and if I havn't mentioned it before...ILU for your starting location XD**
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

YO YO WHAT UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: YO YO WHAT UP   YO YO WHAT UP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:13 am

I believe this Dane and Belarusian shall get along quite well. (-or beat the heck outta the other~Both are rather temptatious concepts.) Nice to meetcha Denmark role player! Torture, violence, gore~Sigh, music to my ears~ It's quite nice to know the role player of an ex-viking character likes to get bloody and in business. Of course your other choice characters just give me so many nice ideas about your preference genre!

It is very nice to meet you and hope we can both get along in this role play! *Snorts.* In a tree, that was quite the entry. >w<! *Checked what Norway meant can't help but be amused.*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YO YO WHAT UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: YO YO WHAT UP   YO YO WHAT UP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YO YO WHAT UP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Monsters :: Introductions-
Jump to: