Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I don't want to jump

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

I don't want to jump Empty
PostSubject: I don't want to jump   I don't want to jump Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:45 pm

Arthur slowly opened his eyes. The ground was hard and cold. He rubbed his eyes. Had he fallen out of bed? His head hurt like hell. "hangover." Arthur mumbled as he rubbed his forehead. Still not bothering to open his eyes.

He didn't feel like getting up. Though he had to, laying here was very unconfortable. He opened his eyes finally. It was still very dark. Though he could see there were no walls. What the- Arthur quickly sat up and looked around. This wasn't his house! Arthur looked around and rubbed his head again. Where was he again? He didn't quite remember. He had gone drinking last night. It was all a blur.

Arthur tried to get up, though his head didn't really help him with that. He gripped his head. "Ouch." He mumbled as he felt his head aching. When he finally stood up, he took a better look. Don't freak Arthur, it's just a lame prank from America, he told himself.

Apperently he was on the roof of a building. He walked towards the exit door. He tried to open it. Locked. Arthur kept trying and started to lose his calmth now. He did a few steps back and kicked the door. It didn't move. Arthur decided to just smack it open, by running into it himself. That also failed.

Arthur looked for another out way. Jump? He didn't even want to know how high it was to jump from here. He slowly walked over to the edge, as he looked down he felt himself going sick. Arthur stumbled backwards, afraid to fall down. "B-bollocks." Arthur exclaimed.

"A-al! When you're out there, I just want you to know that this isn't funny so you can come out here." Arthur said to the air. He waited, but there was no response. "O-oi" His voice echoed. He really was alone. Arthur looked nervously around. "Anyone out there?" He yelled. "Help." He tried again.

He slowly crawled to the edge and yelled down. "Anyone down there?! Help!" He tried to see if there was anyone on the streets but it was hard to see. The height had made Arthur sick and when he looked down like this, well- he couldn't hold it in anymore and threw up.

Last edited by Arthur Kirkland on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to jump   I don't want to jump Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Lars walked over the sidewalk on some abandoned street, followed by Victoria. He looked through the windows of buildings they passed. Everything was empty and void of life. No people, no pets, there wasn’t even vermin crawling around on the streets. This was getting weirder by the minute. And on top of that, Lars began to get the feeling that they were being watched. Yes, in a town where there was absolutely no-one, he got the feeling of being watched from all things. He glanced over his shoulder every few minutes to see if they weren’t being followed. He didn’t feel safe out here in the abandoned streets with his only ally being a girl of who he didn’t even know if she could fight. Since she was an independent nation now, she should be able to, but you never know.

When they passed yet another empty building, Lars began to grow worried. Where was everyone. It couldn’t be that he and Seychelles were the only countries dropped off here. Where was the logic in that? Their countries weren’t even in close contact. No, there had to be others, they were just looking in the wrong places it seemed.

He hoped they would find someone soon. Somebody who’d be able to help them get out of here preferably. Or someone who he just wanted to make sure of they were unharmed. For as far as Lars knew, Luxembourg hadn’t even received an invitation to the world meeting. But Belgium, Emma, his sister. He hoped she was alright. He hoped she had missed her plane or something, hadn’t arrived at the address on the invitation, and was unharmed and safe in her home in Brussels. They might not always get along, but there was no reason to wish her to be in this situation.

Then Lars heard something from above them. A voice crying for help? So there were others here! Lars quickly looked upwards to see where the sound had come from. And not a moment to late, because he spotted something falling down from the top of the rather tall building. He couldn’t see what exactly it was, but he wasn’t about to get hit by an unknown substance. Lars quickly took a couple of steps back. Though he forgot to warn Victoria about the falling something.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to jump   I don't want to jump Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:03 am

Lovino groaned as he slowly started to wake up. He was in pain; nothing but pain. His head was throbbing, his back was stiff, and why the hell did his arm feel numb? His eyes fluttered open and in a rush everything cam back to him. The message. The building. That stupid meeting. The meeting! Shouldn’t he still be in the damn conference room? No…he wasn’t. So, where was he? …And why the hell was he upside down?

A soft echoing shout reached his ears, causing the Italian to jump. What the hell was that? Should he go investigate? Maybe it’d be better if he just ran away. Either way, he was going to have to get up. The Italian moved a little bit before trying to push himself up. Which soon turned out to be a bad idea.

Instead of sitting up, like Lovino expected, his arms gave out on his, sending the Italian toppling down the stairs. He did not need this. Not right now. A string of curses escaped his lips as he rolled down the steps, limbs flying trying to steady himself. He hit the bottom of the stairs with a loud thump and felt his wrist bend painfully as he did so.

“Fuck!” He immediately rolled off his wrist and onto his back, wincing at the movement. “Goddamn it!” Taking a few deep breaths, he tried to calm himself down. You need to get out of here Lovino. Focus on getting out. It took him a few moments, but he managed to climb to his feet. His eyes moved up, then down. Which direction was he supposed to head in now?

Last edited by Lovino Vargas on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing colors to look like a tomato~)
Back to top Go down
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to jump   I don't want to jump Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:34 am

The orange sun slowly started to rise in the cloudy eastern skies. The cool breeze continued to drift. Of course calling it "cool" would be an understatement, considering how it would be freezing by Victoria's standards. She continued to walk down the street behind Lars until they stopped at a tall building. They had no luck finding anyone in any of the other buildings they had past since walking down the wide street from the motel. Why had they decided to come up to this building more than the others?

Walking closer to the structure, she squinted as she read the address near the main entrance. Once they stopped in front of it, Victoria pulled out the map and letter from her pocket once more. The address matched the one on the invitation. Maybe there was someone in the building who came in search of the conference room inside.

Victoria stuffed the papers back in her pocket and took out the knife again. Then something caught her eye. Not the fact that Lars was no longer standing next to her but what seemed to be a human on the stairs through the foggy glass doors. She ran forward as fast as she could and pressed her hands against the cold glass to see what was inside. She heard a splat from behind her, but ignored it to figure out if the someone on the stairs was anybody she knew.
Back to top Go down
http://me-oh-my-michelle.deviantart.com/
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to jump   I don't want to jump Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:56 am

Arthur wiped his mouth. He felt dizzy, not quite knowing if it was because of his hangover or the height. He sat up and didn’t look down again. Though he peered over the edge. He could’ve sworn he had heard voices or at least something. He hoped he hadn’t hit anyone. “Sorry for that.” He said as he coughed. Then he cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled. “Help! Anyone there?! I’m stuck up here!!!” He could hear his voice echoing. His head heard and yelling didn’t quite help him. He felt sick and his head was about to split apart.

He didn’t know if anyone out there had heard him. He could only hope. Though he wasn’t just going to stay here and wait to be saved. Especially because well, he didn’t really expect anyone to come save him. He wasn’t really the most loved nation in the world. Arthur felt his heart sink. He stood up and noticed something lying on the other side of the roof. He walked over to the thing. Maybe it was something he could break the door open with it.

Well, that was disappointing, just his bag. He picked it up and looked through it. Nothing to break a door open with. He sighed and walked over to the door, trying to open it again. It was still locked. He was happy to have his bag, back though. He sat down against the door. What now? It couldn’t end like this, right? He, Arthur Kirkland, dead on a roof. That was pretty pathetic, right? He had been the great British empire after all. Sailed the world, owned a lot…then lost a lot. Okay thinking like this wasn’t going to help.

Arthur stood up. I’ll kick that bloody door in, just watch me! He thought as he prepared himself. “Britannia Kick!” He screamed and kicked the door in. Arthur blinked in surprise, he had done it? For real! Though gripped his ankle, it hurt from the kick. “Ouch, bloody-“ He lost his balance and fell downstairs. He cried out in pain when he landed on something. Glad he had stopped rolling downstairs. “Aaah, bloody hell.” He said as he tried to get up. He tried to find out on what the hell he landed on. He touched the floor, no wait- it was rather soft. He stopped touching when he accidently groped something down there. He immediately stood up straight and blushed lightly. “I-I’m sorry.” He said stuttering, his cheeks becoming even redder.
Back to top Go down
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to jump   I don't want to jump Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Lars watched the vomit missing Victoria by inches as the girl ran towards the fire stairs. It splashed against the street in a disturbing matter. Someone with a weaker stomach than his would probably have puked himself when seeing this. Though Lars, and pretty much ever other nation out there, had seen much worse things in his life. So he didn’t pay much attention to the puddle anymore. He did look up again to see if he could identify the one who had attempted to throw up on them. Though he couldn’t see who it was, one thing was clear: they certainly weren’t alone here.

Edging his way around the puddle of vomit, a disgusted expression clearly visible on his face, he followed Victoria. Once they came closer to the fire stairs, Lars saw a person lying on the ground. He identified said person as Lovino Vargas. Oh great, he just kept running into people that wouldn’t be of much use in a fight. Though it was a good thing that they found another nation around here, Lars wasn’t particularly looking forward to watching over two people while trying to figure out what was going on here.

Lovino got to his feet, but didn’t stay on them for a very long time. Someone else fell down the stairs, tackling the Italian and dragging him to the ground again. It turned out to be England. Finally! A nation that could stand his ground in a fight. Lars remembered that all to well from the Anglo-Dutch wars. Though neither of them would be of any use if they stayed on the ground. Specially not since Arthur’s hand seemed to be occupying Lovino’s vital regions.

Arthur got to his feet rather quickly after realizing what he was doing and started to apologize, his face turning red. Lars cleared his throat rather loudly, notifying the other two of his and Victoria’s presence.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to jump   I don't want to jump Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:44 am

The sound of a door falling and the following crash echoing through the stairwell was the only warning Lovino got before a body tumbled down the steps. What the hell…? So there was someone else here. Before he had any time to react to this new development, said person was crashing into him. Another round of curses escaped his lips; he had just managed to get up and now he was back on the ground…

And what the hell was that on his crotch? His eyes barely had time to catch Arthur’s hand leaving his vitals.
“You bastard!” Lovino exclaimed. His first reaction was to hit the Brit, but he was too far away. Instead, the Italian settled for kicking him with all his might. He ignored the apologies; he wasn’t in the mood to deal with them right now. “What the hell do you think you’re doing!?”

He was so caught up in Arthur’s hand placement, that he almost didn’t hear Lars clearing his throat. Green eyes wandered toward the new comers and the Italian tried to scramble to his feet, hissing in pain as he fell right back down. Deciding to stay on the ground for now, the Italian looked around at the three new countries and asked the first question that came to mind.
“What the hell’s going on here?”

Last edited by Lovino Vargas on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making posts look like tomatoes~)
Back to top Go down
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to jump   I don't want to jump Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:23 am

Victoria was still peering through the glass door, trying to figure out who was on the stairs. The brown haired person on the steps looked somewhat familiar to her, but she couldn't be completely sure. She sighed, causing the glass in front of her to fog up. While she was wiping away the condensation from it, she heard a loud thud inside. What in the world was that? she thought to herself. She lowered her hand from the glass and saw that someone else was now lying on the stairs with the first person. This second person looked even more familiar. Short, messy blonde hair...it could be anyone, but when she saw those dark, bushy eyebrows on his forehead, she knew.

"Arthur!" she exclaimed. Victoria turned around to inform Lars, but behind her was only a puddle of...vomit. She faced the glass again and noticed he was already inside the building, looking down at the two other men. Wow, I REALLY didn't see him enter through the other door... Victoria pondered as she pushed the door open. As she walked in, her eyes flickered between Arthur and the brunette man...with a long hair curl.

Oh, he's Italy? South I think, I don't know his name. He certainly doesn't look as cheery as his brother, but who would have a smile on their face in this situation? Though his frowned face looks somewhat perpetual. I wonder where his brother is right now... I've met Feliciano before, and he's North Italy.

Then, Victoria looked back to Arthur. Oh Arthur, not the best years of her life, but not the worst either. They were just years filled with lots of...nagging. She had become independent from him a number of years ago, but it seemed like just yesterday that he was instructing her on how to make tea "the right way." Or what Victoria called the overly complex and unnecessarily complicated British way. Had he fallen down the stairs? Not like she cared. Well, she would wonder how someone would just appear out of nowhere in front of her, flights of stairs above head.

Lovino and Lars were already talking as she approached the group, so they weren't aware of her being right next to them. Who knows where Arthur's mind was drifted out to as he listened to the conversation though. Might as well let him know that she's here. She tapped his shoulder and gave a greeting wave.

Last edited by Victoria Munier on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot about all the unecessary spaces at the end)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to jump   I don't want to jump Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Arthur was kicked by the south Italian, he gripped his leg. “What was that for you bloody git?! I said I was sorry!” Arthur growled as he rubbed his ankle. His blush and shyness had disappeared on his face. He frowned some. “Seriously geez.” Arthur leaned against the wall and grabbed his ankle. He glanced up. That had been quite some fall down. His ankle hurts even more. Not to mention his head. Gosh he had a splitting headache and felt dizzy. He tried not to throw up again and looked back down. Looking up, wasn’t really a good thing to do.

Then he noticed some people had come in. He held his head and tried to see who it was. Then someone came closer. Someone with spikey hair. That couldn’t be anyone else then, Holly! Thank god it wasn’t Denmark, he was annoying and not someone he could use right now. He glanced down at Lovino who had decided that the floor was more comfortable and sat down. Then he looked back at Lars. Well, he wished he knew the answer, but frankly didn’t know what was going on. “Like hell I know.” He growled at Lovino.

Where was he? This wasn’t a prank of America, that’s for sure. At least, that’s what England figured out. Normally Alfred would’ve jumped out and showed himself by now. A bit lost in thought as he listened to the other two nations, he didn’t notice the other person coming close. He suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked back, glancing who it was. “Victoria.” He exclaimed, he somewhat hadn’t expect her.

He looked at her. “Are you okay?” He asked. He wanted to hug her, telling everything was all right. Just like old times.

When Arthur hugged her tightly. The girl laughed. “It’s just a snake silly.” She patted his back. “Everything’s all right.” Arthur had laughed nervously, but didn’t let go off her till the snake was gone.

Arthur sighed, he couldn’t hug her anymore, telling her everything was all right, telling her instead “silly it’s just an abandoned town.” No he couldn’t. She isn’t yours Arty, she won’t be. Ever. He felt his heart sink. It was true, Seychelles was free now. Nope she wasn’t his.
Back to top Go down
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to jump   I don't want to jump Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Lars watched as Lovino kicked at Arthur for groping him. Lars couldn’t blame him for doing so. He has expected nothing less of the grumpy boy to be honest. He’d seen him fend off Antonio more than enough in the time they both lived with Spain. Lars had no idea how the boy had been able to put up with the bastard for so long.

Anyway, Lars was glad to see some familiar faces, even though it were a grumpy one and one in pain. Lovino tried and failed to get to his feet. Then he demanded to know what was going on here. Rude as ever, Lars thought. As if they knew so much more than him.

In the meantime Seychelles had joined them and started to greet Arthur. Arthur had probably been the one to be stuck on the roof and had attempted to drop his vomit on them. Lars would leave the question whether or not that had been intentional unanswered for now in favour of doing more important things.

He cleared his throat again, in hopes of also getting Arthur’s attention. Now he could explain what they already knew and figure out if they had already figured something out themselves. “We don’t know why we’re all here and what exactly is going on.” Lars stated. Better throw that sort of things on the table right away, or they’d only get their hopes up. “Apparently we all got knocked out, and dropped here in this ghost town in the middle of nowhere. Now that we found you two as well, I’m almost certain of the fact that everybody who was invited to the world conference is also dumped somewhere in this town.” Lars finished. “That’s about all we know. We don’t know who or what’s behind this, and neither do we know why.

Lars fell silent, waiting for the other’s reactions. He considered telling them that it could be other countries that were behind this whole thing, but decided to keep that bit of information to himself. If it were other nations who did this to them, they would’ve undoubtedly send spies into the town to keep an eye on them. So technically, he couldn’t trust anybody.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to jump   I don't want to jump Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:16 pm

The Italian scowled and kicked Arthur one more time for good measure. He was annoyed with the Brit for groping him; there was no way Arthur was going to get anywhere without a new bruise or two. Who the hell did he think he was? No one was allowed to touch his vitals like that. …Except for maybe… His cheeks turned a light pink and he pushed the thought from his mind. There would be time to think about that later.

Before his mind could wander any farther, Lovino heard Lars begin to speak. So maybe someone would actually answer his damn question instead of brushing him off. He listened to the man carefully, trying to take in every word.
“Everyone?” he repeated, his mind whirling. That meant Antonio and Feliciano would be here too. Antonio could take care of himself in a place like this…but Feliciano… His eyes widened.

“Shit,” the Italian murmured, trying to stand up again. His attempts were useless; Every time Lovino put weight on his wrist, he fell back to the ground with a thump. “I have to find Feliciano. If he’s here…he’s not safe.” Lovino was aware he probably looked pathetic right now; he couldn’t even manage to get on his own two feet.

Last edited by Lovino Vargas on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Buono tomato~)
Back to top Go down
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to jump   I don't want to jump Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:44 pm

As Arthur turned toward Victoria and said hi, she gave him a slight smile which quickly faded away. Seeing him again just made her remember her younger days. She shook her head and told herself you don't need him anymore, you're independent. Then, Arthur asked if she was okay. Victoria thought for a moment. She really didn't know anymore, the place was so gray and desolate it seemed like it was just a dream. If only this living nightmare reality was just a dream.

"Y-yes I'm fine," she lied. Victoria wasn't physically hurt, but it didn't matter when being so out of place in this city. "Just still a bit confused, that's all." She also had a chill on her skin, but she was sure she'd get over it when the sun was up. Because where there is the sun there is a friendly wave of warmth...right?

Victoria looked around for a moment, and sat down on one of the steps as Lars started to talk. So just about all the countries called forth to go to the "conference" was here? She was still wondering how she ended up a part of this, most people don't know of her existence. There were a lot of countries so she was sure they were bound to find some more soon. She then stood up and announced, "We need to find everyone else then, the more of us who at least get the facts straight, the more will, um, be able to look for clues and stuff. As soon as possible. We can't waste time."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to jump   I don't want to jump Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:23 am

Arthur nodded at Victoria and finally snapped out of his thoughts when Lars cleared his throat to get his attention. The Brit straightened his tie and listened to what Lars said. Everyone…that meant also Francis. Wait- Why was he the first nation he could think of? Arthur mentally slapped himself. That frog was probably fine and if not, he couldn’t care less. He tried to focus his attention on the situation. Then he heard Lovino’s mumbling. “We have not to find only him, but everyone.” He told the other.

He straightened his back and took out the map of the town from his pocket. “I suggest, we split up and divide the town into two areas. He looked outside the window. “I know this isn’t a great idea, but I can’t think of something better, so no complaints.” He said at both Lovino and Lars. “If you and Lovino would search south, because we’re both the strongest nations here and you and lovino know each other.” And I don’t want to be kicked another time, he thought. “Then I’ll go with Victoria explore the north of the town. And let’s meet up again here after let’s say, 3 hours? That fine by you all?” Arthur asked not really expecting or wanting any complaints.
Back to top Go down
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to jump   I don't want to jump Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Lars stared at Lovino, who was unsuccessfully trying to get up. When he voiced his worries about his brother, Lars’ thoughts shot back to his own sister. “You’re not the only one who wants to find somebody.” He told him. Lars wanted to know how Emma was doing. If she was awake yet, and where she was.

As Arthur suggested they would split up, Lars opened his mouth to protest. “You can’t be-” Though he was interrupted by England again. There was one thing he said Lars completely agreed with. It sure as hell wasn’t a great idea. Specially since Lars was paired up with the one who couldn’t even stand up. Though if they split up, they could find more supplies to survive here. Like food and weapons. Not to mention both groups could run into other nations.

Okay, three hours.” Lars repeated, making it clear he would be back here in three hours, expecting the others to do the same. “Bring back anybody you come across and look for supplies.” Lars told Arthur. If they were with a larger group, they would be safer. And it would probably be easier to figure out what was going on.

His hands slipped under Lovino’s armpits and he hoisted him up. Lars held onto the boy, so he wouldn’t fall back down again. He hoped he could walk by himself soon. It would be a pain to have to support him all the time. Lars nodded Arthur and Victoria goodbye and headed for the direction Arthur pointed at. He all but dragged Lovino along.

(( OoC: After you reply, I can make a new thread for us if you're okay with that, Lovi? ))
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to jump   I don't want to jump Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:02 pm

The Italian glared at Lars. He knew there were other people who needed to be saved…but most of them could take care of themselves. The one person Lovino couldn’t imagine surviving this would be his brother. The idiot knew how to get himself into trouble and if there was no one there to save him… Lovino couldn’t see it ending well at all.. Images of his brother dying passed through his mind before he shook them off. He couldn’t let himself get distracted. Not now. There was no time for distractions.

Lovino turned his attention to Arthur as he spoke.
“No,” he said stubbornly. “We shouldn’t split up. Who knows if we’ll even be able to find this place again?” The Italian didn’t want to split up at all; he didn’t like the idea. Lars and Arthur were the strongest- Strength wasn’t something he had. The Italian generally relied on Antonio for that.

“Besides what if something ha-” His words were cut off as Lars lifted him up…way too easily. Damn it. That bastard really was strong…and dragging him away… The Italian didn’t want to leave, but…it didn’t seem like he was going to get a choice in the matter. No one ever listened to him anyway…he wasn’t surprised.

“I can walk just fine myself, bastard,” he mumbled, trying to move away from the other. “You don’t need to keep dragging me along.”

(( Hm? Yeah. That sounds fine~ <3 ))

Last edited by Lovino Vargas on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Yum?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to jump   I don't want to jump Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't want to jump
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Monsters :: Around the Town :: The Houses-
Jump to: