Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Few Little Notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

A Few Little Notes Empty
PostSubject: A Few Little Notes   A Few Little Notes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:49 pm

Hello! Thanks for joining everyone that has so far! You all have me excited.
I just wanted to say a few things to all you guys.

First of all, as many of you guys know, we have a chatbox! There are normally people there so feel free to use it and talk to us. After all, everyone loves the crack that happens in those things, no? So feel free to join us!

Second, I just wanted to say something regarding first posts. I know on the application I had you guys pick amusing spots to wake up, but that doesn't mean in your first post you have to be stuck there waiting for assistance, unless you are, literally stuck.

I only say this because I realized if everyone posts one topic about waking up in totally separate locations, no one would ever get a reply hahaa.

So I will give you a little example of an alternate way to do things, using two random characters, this holds no relation to the RP, it is just an example, obviously just a skeleton of a RP hahaa.
--
First post - Italy:
Here would be something about him waking up, say in the attic from my real post. He was left in the attic, therefore still in his spot because he was locked there.

Second post - Greece:
You would post about him waking up. Say, in...a grocery store.You'd type about all his feelings and such, but then make him walk around. Eventually they could end up going into the house where Feliciano is for no reason other than storyline purposes. They would make their existence known somehow.

Third post - Italy:
Know of the other's existence somehow, and make his presence known.

Fourth post - Greece:
Finally meet, whether verbally or physically.
--

Then of course it goes on. So see, there would still be ways to incorporate them both so people don't get stuck in places and no one can post! You still can do it one at a time, but I just figured I would help things go faster maybe ;u;

Sorry if I just made things more confusing though.
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com

A Few Little Notes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Monsters :: Out of Character :: Information-
Jump to: