Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

uncertain!Hiatus?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Finland

Former Finland

uncertain!Hiatus? Empty
PostSubject: uncertain!Hiatus?   uncertain!Hiatus? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:38 am

Well, to put a long story short, the keyboard on my beloved laptop seems to be having some... issues.
A lot of vital keys won't work anymore, and this prohibits me from being able to log on at all, since my system is password protected. e__e;
I'm on my home computer right now, but, this thing is old and junky and not something I can get on very frequently. If it turns out I need to take apart something after all, you'll know why I'm not on.
So this is... just in case, at the moment. ;A;''' Hopefully won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

uncertain!Hiatus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: uncertain!Hiatus?   uncertain!Hiatus? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:03 pm

Awww, I hope everything turns out okay!
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com
Former Finland

Former Finland

uncertain!Hiatus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: uncertain!Hiatus?   uncertain!Hiatus? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 pm

I'm back~! <3
I have my laptop back, but not everything is working correctly again so there may be another period where I disappear for a short while. I need to see if the warranty's still good so I can replace the keyboard, at the very least~
Back to top Go down
deadbear

deadbear

uncertain!Hiatus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: uncertain!Hiatus?   uncertain!Hiatus? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:31 pm

M'wife~ Imean I'm glad everything is working for you again~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

uncertain!Hiatus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: uncertain!Hiatus?   uncertain!Hiatus? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uncertain!Hiatus?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Monsters :: Introductions :: Hiatus-
Jump to: