Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shipping

Go down 
+16
Former Finland
Sebastian Møller
Former Canada
Xiang Gang
deadbear
Raivis Galante
Erik Sørensen
Former America
Lovino Vargas
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Emma Vermeulen
Victoria Munier
Lars Hofstee
Vash Zwingli
Feliciano Vargas
Arthur Kirkland
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Former Finland

Former Finland

Shipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipping   Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:14 pm

algkshtghs D//< @ Denmark

UM HI.
As far as pairings go, I've found a lot of things work with Finland, but me being me, I prefer he didn't top. Not that he isn't capable!

I mean damn look what he did to Russia

But I like Denmark/Finland the best.~ SuFin is seriously cute too and comes in at a very close second. <3 As well as Estonia/Finland. I also like Russia/Finland and America/Finland and... sob Turkey/Finland and China/Finland donotask, my main group is nuts.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

Shipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipping   Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:57 pm

W-what did he do to Russia dare I ask? O3O
Back to top Go down
http://me-oh-my-michelle.deviantart.com/
Former Finland

Former Finland

Shipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipping   Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:00 pm

This.
Back to top Go down
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

Shipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipping   Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:08 pm

GOD! D: I am in such a dilemma right now!

I really adore Netherlands/Canada and I’d love to comfort Matthew in this creepy village… but I was already kind of discussing Netherlands/Norway with the Norway here.

I’m having a REALLY difficult time to figure out what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

Shipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipping   Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Th-that's just woah-epic-scary Finny
Back to top Go down
http://me-oh-my-michelle.deviantart.com/
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

Shipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipping   Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:19 am

...I feel late to this somehow. But I am a late arrival so...My favorites!

HeraclesxLovino
AntonioxHeracles
SadikxHeracles
FrancisxHeracles

However, I am incredibly open to crack of all kinds, so if you want to start something I'll be willing~!
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

Shipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipping   Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:00 pm

+digs out all the old threads+ 8'D

So, pairings, huh? I'm in 8D

Basically, I ship Austria with half of Europe and even could be convinced into some other (cracky) pairings. But the main nations I ship him with are Switzerland, France, Prussia, Hungary, Germany, England and Spain. These are what I've played before and what I like most, but as I said, if you pull it off right, I can be convinced by anything (I've been intrigued by Netherlands/Austria lately thanks to a friend, for example 8D)
Back to top Go down
Erik Sørensen

Erik Sørensen

Shipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipping   Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:56 pm

TIME TO ADD/UPDATE THIS THING
*shot*

recently have a slight obsession with Norway/Belarus
don't ask..it makes perfect sense in my head Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

Shipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Beware of the Belarus Centric Fan!    Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:35 am

Well, I will just write my favorites in an orderly texty manner. Of course my OTP's are my spot~!

Tied OTP:
BelarusxEngland/EnglandxBelarus
AmericaxBelarus/BelarusxAmerica

Really Love:
❤ N.Italy(Mafitalia)xBelarus/N.ItalyxBelarus
❤ France/Belarus
❤ NorwayxBelarus/BelarusxNorway
❤ S.ItalyxBelarus
❤ LithuaniaxBelarus

Really Like:

♥ PrussiaxBelarus/BelarusxPrussia
♥ SpainxBelarus/BelarusxSpain
♥ FinlandxBelarus
♥ IcelandxBelarus/BelarusxIceland
♥ PolandxBelarus
♥ SwitzerlandxBelarus/BelarusxSwitzerland

Soft Spot For:
✿ BelarusxLiechtenstein/LiechtensteinxBelarus [Shoujo Ai]
✿ LatviaxBelarus/BelarusxLatvia
✿ SealandxBelarus [Shoujo-Fluff]

Other pairings I like without much of a historical background are SwedenxBelarus (this is impossible do to how Sweden is canonly homosexual but I find the two very cute together~The glaring duo!) and NetherlandsxBelarus. I haven't really role played either of this last pairings but I just find the idea very tempting.

Mainly, all my favorite pairings and the rest which I'm neutral with involve Natalia thus are the ones I would love to see a reality in this group. I'm a very Belarus centric fan as I stated in my introduction, and I'm willing to try most pairings with her (-even those I do not ship nor particularly love, like or have a soft spot for!), I'm fairly neutral to RussiaxBelarus/BelarusxRussia.

Well then, as I said on my introduction again. If you're interested in pairing with Belarus, feel free to attempt it and even request it, I can't say it will go that way but we can surely try and build a plot towards it, but it's all in do time. <(=^ω^=)>
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Shipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipping   Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:11 am

England/Belarus? I've never seen that before. It's bit strange... but if you'd like we can rp it?

[since everyone who wanted a pairing with england magically ran off anyway D: ]
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

Shipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipping   Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:16 am

@England
Ah, it's not as heavily shipped around as other pairings but it does exist (I also have met other fans of it and I draw fan art for it~Hohoho). Even before I fell absolutely in love with the pairing it had a fanbase. More with the Japanese then the Western tho. I will have to decline tho the pairing is truly my OTP (eek such a tempting offer). I'm already possibly going to head somewhere with Norway in the future in the RP. ( ^^; ) It's unfortunate that your pairings have magically wondered off. Perhaps they will turn around sooner then later tho! Good luck. >n<

@Norway
Slightly, huh? Seems like I've got some work to do. Looking forward to it, muzh~ ;3
Back to top Go down
Erik Sørensen

Erik Sørensen

Shipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipping   Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:55 am

shhhh, Belarus dear...let's not scare everyone off with my stupid...obsessions.. I am a perfectly calm and collected beeing...
*shot*
<3
Glad i deg Kona mi <33
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

Shipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipping   Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:13 pm

D< *Stops you from being shot.* >) Hehehe. Scare? No such thing! Darling, I will speak about your amorous behavior towards I, as much as I want. Calm and collected? Hehehe. Much better then brother.*Grumbles and slinks towards Norway's side.~* Muzh, those words belong to me alone indefinitely. B| *Pokes Svalbard* Our future coupling has been confirmed, da~! *Looks directly at Norway with a dangerous glee.* We will definitely show the other nations a true union between destined lovers. Don't stray or you will pay a dear price. *Smirks and pecks muzh's right cheek, going off in silence~!*
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Shipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipping   Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:47 pm

I am good with ANYTHING.
Yes. The crackier the better, though I do have a weakness for AmericaXCanada.
But I have this wierd thing where if I'm in a thread, it'll feel odd for me to have my character in another thread simultaneously (alternate timeline...).

Mattie demands maple syrup and pancakes if he is to be wooed. Shipping - Page 2 825623
Back to top Go down
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

Shipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipping   Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Matthew Williams wrote:
I am good with ANYTHING.
Yes. The crackier the better, though I do have a weakness for AmericaXCanada.
But I have this wierd thing where if I'm in a thread, it'll feel odd for me to have my character in another thread simultaneously (alternate timeline...).

Mattie demands maple syrup and pancakes if he is to be wooed. :who:

*Woos you with pancakes and maple syrup, and throws in some tulips as well~*

If you’re interested?
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Shipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipping   Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:35 pm

@Lars:
*swoons*
The tulips settled it. Smile

Yes please~
Did you have a specific place in mind?
Back to top Go down
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

Shipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipping   Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:27 pm

I didn’t have a specific place in mind. Lars is currently somewhere in a house with Lovino after being attacked by the monster… I don’t know where Matt is right now, and how our paths could cross…

Or I could just start a new thread for us somewhere around town, and we'll figure out later how we ended up there? idk. *not of much use right now. It's really late over here*
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Shipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipping   Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Mattie is in the middle of the streets with Arthur and Keith after he just wrestled his way out of the closet he woke up in.

I can do two separate threads at once (screw timelines ;A;) so just starting a new thread is fine with me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

Shipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipping   Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:12 am

Okay, I started us a little thread over Here~.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shipping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipping   Shipping - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shipping
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Monsters :: Plot Discussion-
Jump to: