Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

British empire family reunion?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

British empire  family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:00 pm

So I was thinking, maybe we could have a small "Family reunion" with some ex-colonies and stuff?

How about, while searching for food in an abandoned supermarket? and off course they get stuck and share things that are on their mind and settle things?

ok I don't know, just some random idea, your opinions?
Back to top Go down
Xiang Gang

Xiang Gang

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Sure why not~ I don't know what happened to America, but apparently since I bombed his starting location, we might be able to get together and go over there with you and Sey.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:04 pm

Sounds like a good idea. Me and sey will split up with lovi and lars then and we will meet you guys on the way then.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Okie dokie sounds good to me :3 I sorta wish I knew where Sealand was too. And I see in your convo you never mentioned CANADA for pete's sake D:
Back to top Go down
http://me-oh-my-michelle.deviantart.com/
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:11 pm

Well because I have no idea where the hell Canada is?! I hope he reads this and joins us?

...I really wish we had a france now Fff-
Back to top Go down
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:16 pm

fdfgs I was joking XD but as far as I know America and Canada have been equally inactive...Cow, where is that bombed rp thread under?
Back to top Go down
Xiang Gang

Xiang Gang

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Well, America started off on a broken rooftop and I accidentally bombed a building next to me while signalling for help... I'm at the apartment complex (Other Places)
Back to top Go down
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:23 pm

oh I remember know and lol does America know that was his roof?
Back to top Go down
Xiang Gang

Xiang Gang

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:28 pm

We mentioned it when we were in the chat together, so I would hope so xD
Back to top Go down
Former America

Former America

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:38 pm

*APPEARS* So I'm trying not to be inactive and stuff. >_> Sorries~

And that sounds awesome, family reunion ish, sort of thing. And yes, HK, I do know you broke my roof. Well, not yet, but yeah I know. =w=b So yeah, I'm up for it!
Back to top Go down
Xiang Gang

Xiang Gang

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:45 pm

Yes~ -hands in the air-

/lamereplyislame
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:50 pm

As for how we split up. I was thinking Arthur would get up with some genius plan to split the town into two, so it would be easier and faster to find the rest of the nations.

So Arthur teams up with Seychelles and idk they get hungry and raid the supermarket and you can come into there? how does that sound?
Back to top Go down
Xiang Gang

Xiang Gang

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:59 pm

Sounds good~ Me and Al could probably try to wander around near the apartment buildings while I get a piggyback! and get hungry or need to go to the bathroom.

Didn't you start off on an apartment building or was it just a random building?
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:01 pm

Yes I started off on the roof of an apartment building. So maybe we can meet each other along the way?

And then decided to first get some food before searching further?
Back to top Go down
Xiang Gang

Xiang Gang

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:44 pm

And then after thatn, meet up with another nation of two! :DD sounds like a very vague plan~
Back to top Go down
Xiang Gang

Xiang Gang

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:20 pm

Also, me and Sey want a shopping cart race.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:09 am

That is awesome *A*
...Arty will be all like...hmpf childish but in the end join XD

Also...I had another idea. When we're all in the supermarket, for some reason we are locked up, and then to escape we can climb into the vents and lose each other, because we go different ways?

(That way we won't have to stick all 4 together and meet other nations wheee~ ))
Back to top Go down
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:23 am

wehaventevencametohetherandyoualreadyknowhowtoditchus? Jk good planning there :3. And lol I was joking about the shopping cart races but I guess there can be a moment of unseriousness XD (cus while others are in fear of monsters we are just playing around...)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:27 am

Nah I seriously see a shopping cart race happening. Like idk Alfred for example, starts to ride one and the others get jealous and want to try it too.

and yes, I know I'm already thingking of ditching you guys...seriously do you know how hard it is for Arty to deal with you kids?! Fff- nah still love you all <3
Back to top Go down
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:01 am

I just read your post from earlier about meeting up while stll wandering around. Should we go to the streets first then thread wise?
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:03 am

Yeah I think we should first go up to the streets, and then alfred and xiang meet us there.
(Mind if I start the thread?)

After that we can make a new thread for the supermarket thing?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:12 am

Mhmm :3
Back to top Go down
Former America

Former America

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Question! Should Xiang and I make a thread about us meeting up or should we just jump into meeting you guys?
Back to top Go down
Xiang Gang

Xiang Gang

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:11 pm

I already posted with my starting location, I can't go anywhere yet though ;A;
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:07 am

I'll make a new thread where me and sey wander around and there you guys jump in and meet us, kay?

(I'll start this thread now since ours is almost finished.... ok yes I'm actually impatient sorry XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: British empire family reunion?   British empire  family reunion? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

British empire family reunion?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Monsters :: Plot Discussion-
Jump to: