Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The old drama building

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deadbear

deadbear

The old drama building Empty
PostSubject: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:25 am

The old drama building 2djasq8

"Su-San..." A familiar voice piped into the ear of a large, slumber bear of a Swede. "Hnm..." He grumbled, and felt the wind tickle his face in the softest of ways. The sun shone brightly over the two men, but not bright enough to be a bother, nor to over heat them. Infact, the clouds provided adequate shade at the right times, and threw off a relaxing breeze at the same time. " Berwald..." The smaller man cooed, brushing tufts of golden hair out of the Swede's face, slipping off his glasses. Berwald's eyelids fluttered, and one managed to open. Despite the scary look he often seemed to wear, the one leaning above him, Tino, didn't seem to mind this time. " Tino...." Berwald muttered, looking to the smaller Finnish man so gratefully blocking what little sun managed to peek through the rolling blanket of clouds. "We have to go, Su-San..." Tino smiled, stroking his cheeks, with a bit of a rosy tint to his cheeks. Berwald didn't want to move. This was pure bliss. A wonderful day with the one he cared for the most... It was perfect. Of course, he wouldn't let Tino know this. 

"W'y d'we nee' t' go?" Berwald grunted, a trouble look clouding his features. This only stood to make his face scarier. But again, Tino didn't flinch, or even look like he was affected, like he usually was. This struck Berwald as strange. He was used to seeing Tino recoil everytime he shot a look that wasn't expressionless. " Let's... Ge-.... Goin.... " Suddenly, it sounded as if everything Tino was trying to say was coming out of a filter. As the seconds passed, he became more and more distorted. "Tino..." Berwald uttered, reaching a gloved hand to the others face. As he closed in, Tino's face shattered, sprinking glass like shards all over the startled Swede's face. "T-Tino!" 

Berwald shot up in the darkness, and reached up to his face, trying to clear the glass that had cut into it. Or so he thought. All he felt was the cool metal of his spectacles that adorned his face. It was a dream. Of course it was. He should have known better than to believe that Tino was used to his face enough to not shrink back in terror. Berwald shrugged his shoulders, and blinked rapidly, trying to get his eyes well enough adjusted to the darkness so he could have an inkling to where he was. No such luck, and he found himself feeling around, moving slowly, not picking his feet up, in search of a wall. Or better yet, a light switch. Soon his hands met with a flat surface, and breathed a small sigh of relief. It seems that he had found a wall. Or something like it. 

'Where in the hell am I?' Was the next thought to invade Berwald's mind, after his success of finding a wall. Now his mission was to find some kind of door or light switch. He was sure as hell that this wasn't the meeting, and his next thought was that, somehow, this was Denmark's fault. 'Damn Dane...' He was going to get what was coming to him this time. In the form of an angry fist.

Finally, Berwald's hands met with a doorframe, leading out. "Tack..." He uttered in his native tongue, and continued to feel his way out into another room. Or a hallway. He wasn't sure, this new area wasn't different at all in terms of lighting. The way his boots echoed in the blackness, and how there wasn't even a faint distinction of light made Berwald a bit nervous. He was almost positive he was in a building. He had never been in a house with no windows. He knew in some buildings, the windows could be closed in such a way that all light was blocked. And the cool air and sound his boots made suggested an industrialized type of building. Some kind of linolieum flooring, and a type of wall that would keep the heat out. 'What kind of a place is this... And why would Denmark bring me here..?' Berwald's mind still hung on the fact that Denmark brought him here, and didn't think that, maybe, the smart ass Dane was in the same boat as he.

After about 15 minutes of pure feeling around, Berwald began to feel frustrated. If only he had a light source, he thought, but salvation came in the form of another door, closed this time. It had a handle that suggested a stairwell, and the large man pushed against it. It resisted, but another good shove and it screeched open, causing the Swede to wince back a bit. He left it open, as it has rusted well beyond it's ability to self shut, and Berwald didn't feel up for a headache. He proceeded very carefully, broken bones not very high on his list of achievements either. Although this slow process started to irritate him more, he made it to the bottom without a scratch, and leaned against the wall to think. 

Then, while he thought his eyes were deceiving him, he spotted a small patch of light. Berwald leaned foreward, squinting. Sure enough, the was a window down the hall, with a crack in whatever shade was blocking out the outside light. Stumbling forward excitedly, he fled down the hall, which was apparently clear, as he didn't run into anything. Soon, the window was infront of him, and he pulled at the shade, his great strength coming in handy, as it seemed the shade was bolted and/or rusted to the glass. It proved too strong and rusted, so Berwald took aim, and slammed his foot as hard as he could muster against the shade. Again and again, until the window gave way to the outside, and the glass landed with a loud crack to the pavement. Berwald peeked out, and saw he was on the 2nd floor of whatever building he was thrown into.

"Hallå!?" Berwald shouted out, now wondering if there even was a soul to hear him, as everything outside was oddly still. His deep, echoing voice was sure to reach anything alive out there, but Berwald wasn't sure if this was a good thing...

[[ oh my god long post is ungodly loooong. Don't expect posts this long, this even surprised me oO ]]   

Last edited by Berwald Oxenstierna on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:16 am

The old drama building Kikuuu
Kiku had run as fast as he could to escape the terrible gokiburi monster that had attacked them. He shuddered at the memory... well, he would have done a lot worse than shudder, but his life depended on him maintaining his composure. Everyone in the house had scattered, and were probably all in completely different places. If they were even still alive...

'No, Kiku!' he thought. 'Do not think like that! Everyone else is alright...' He couldn't really say that they were safe, because he had the feeling that just being in this place robbed them of their safety. There was no place for them to hide, he imagined... at the very least, he would remember to keep away from the houses.

Still, every place he had been to so far had been frightening, to say the very least. There were those strange mutated animal creatures that attacked Vash and himself in the grocery store. Then, when he was at that house with Gilbert, he was attacked by a swarm of gokiburi. After that he saw a spirit, he was sure of it. When they left they found Emma in the alley, and that wasn't frightening. However, the house they visited next in which they found Feliciano was infested as well. The kitchen was... disturbing. Gilbert disappeared. They were attacked by the gokiburi monster.

It seemed that in this place it was near impossible to stay in a group. Sticking together, though necessary, was truly a feat.

He happened upon a strange building. He scanned the area surrounding it, then heard a shattering noise. Hiding behind a tree in case it was an enemy, he watched. Then Kiku saw Sweden... Berwald, looking through the window from the second story. But was this truly Berwald?

He heard him shout 'hello' in his own language, and walked up to the window after a few seconds of debating. He unsheathed his katana. "Konnichiwa, Berwald-san... if that is who you really are," he said. "Stay where you are and I will be there shortly." With that he ran into the building, up a flight of stairs, until he reached the room in which the Swede was.

Last edited by Kiku Honda on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
deadbear

deadbear

PostSubject: Re: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:33 am

Berwald was about to turn back into the inky blackness of the building when he had heard the light padding of someone approaching, and the gentle calling of one of his fellow nations. " K'ku.." He uttered, and watched the man run into the building he was currently inhabiting. He looked tired... And out of breath, like he was trying to escape something. Maybe he'd know what was going on. Maybe, just maybe, he had an idea of what had happened to all of them.

Come to think of it, he started to unsheathe his katana.... Did he see Berwald as a threat? He hoped not, but the Swede put his defenses up, just in case.

As he waited for the arrival of the smaller Japanese man, he began to worry about Tino, and wondered where he was in this abandoned town. I mean, he had to be here, right? They all had received the same letter... right? More questions to ask Kiku, if he didn't get attacked. Or anyone. He looked to the outside again, and let his mind wander, thinking about what had happened prior to him waking up. A hellish headache... Did everyone else go through this? Or just him? What is happening....

Berwald looked down the hallway, anticipating Kiku's appearance. He was happy to finally have found someone, despite it being someone he wasn't too terribly familiar with.

Upon Kiku's arrival, he looked down to him. " Wha's go'ng o'...?" He asked in his thick, hard to understand accent. On closer inpecting, the small man was indeed exhausted looking, and Berwald took a step towards him, to try and comfort him. Hard to do with such a face though. " A'e yo' oka'?"
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:58 am

Kiku took a step back, readying his katana. "Thank you for your concern, but I will ask you a few questions before I can trust you. There have been strange occurrences in this town, and I do not wish to take any chances. So please answer my questions.

"What is your full name? What country do you represent? What is my full name? Where are you? How did you get here? Show me your letter. Answer these questions sufficiently and I will know that you are indeed who I believe you to be. However, if your answers lead me to believe that you are an impostor, I will have no choice but to attack." He kept in his battle stance and waited for the answers.
Back to top Go down
deadbear

deadbear

PostSubject: Re: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:21 am

The large man blinked several times, standing quietly for a few minutes. Questions? Why was he asking these weird questions? Strange occurences? Maybe that's what was happening, why the town was empty of all but the two of them.... and maybe more.

" Be'wal' Oxens'ier'a..." He pronounced slowly, and reached into the pocket of his pants. Nothing but a few coins. Did he even bring his letter? Everything prior to waking was hazy. He hoped for the sake of both of them he did. He checked his coat pocket. Nothing. Other pants pocket. Lint. His mysterious aqua orbs darted down to his coat, and patted his chest pocket, then grunted deeply.

" I a' th' coun'ry o' Swe'en." His hand reached into the last remaining pocket he had, and drew nothing. This probably wouldn't end well. If he knew he would have needed the paper, he would have made sure to have pocketed it. But... He knew he had pocketed the map. His pockets were bare though... Did he get pocketed when he was.... kidnapped? Transported? What the hell HAD happened to him after his collapse?

Either way, he didn't have either paper he received. Maybe he could convince Kiku otherwise that he was actually Berwald and not someone.... something.... else.

" Y' ar'.... K'ku Hon'a....Ja’an…” He answered slowly, and raised his hands. “ I ‘ave n’ I’ea whe’e I ‘m….. I wo’e u’ u’stai’s…..” Then he shook his head. “ Tha’s all I remem’er…. An’ I do’t ‘ave m’ lett’r…. “ He continued to keep his hands raised as if to say that he will do nothing to harm Kiku.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:35 am

Kiku deciphered the information mentally, then narrowed his eyes. All of those answers seemed to be proficient. However, an impostor could easily know that as well. He didn't have his letter...

"What are you supposed to be here for, and what did your letter say?" he asked. Elaborating, he said, "You do not have to recite it verbatim." He highly doubted that anyone could copy the face, voice, and manner of speech the Swede had, so this information would be enough.
Back to top Go down
deadbear

deadbear

PostSubject: Re: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:46 am

Berwald brought his hand to his golden tamed hair, and ran his fingers through it, straining his brain to remember what the letter said. Something about the meeting... Right? With a map... And that was it. The large man was having a hard time remember, despite the fact that he just recalled this info minutes earlier. Was this town affecting his memory somehow? Impossible... But, he couldn't remember for the life of him what happened to get him here. Maybe it's the stress... But he was feeling just fine, besides the major confusion. No anxiety, no stress... Even from potentially being attacked by Kiku...

Berwald shook his head, and replied with a grunt. " I recie'e a lette'.... An' a ma'... Th' lette' wa' a'out th' Worl' Confe'ence..." The Swede hoped this was enough, as he was straining at this point to remember things. His hands rose instinctively to his face, and he removed his glasses and rubbed his temples between his forefinger and thumb. 

"Wha'.... I' wit' thi' pla'e...?" He asked, looking directly down to Kiku, replacing his glasses. The expression he wore now was one of great concern and seriousness, making his face a little more intimidating than usual.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:59 am

Kiku sighed and sheathed his katana. "I will believe you for now, but you are in temporary suspicion." He walked up to Berwald cautiously. "Does your head hurt?" he asked. "The others I have found were either hit on the head or drugged. The same could have happened to you. I was not hit on the head, so I believe I may have been drugged as well... though I have no memory of it whatsoever. Let me examine your head for injuries. Then I shall tell you everything that I have encountered in this strange place."
Back to top Go down
deadbear

deadbear

PostSubject: Re: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:27 am

"Dr'gged?" Berwald asked. That WOULD explain the headache, and blacking out. But... How did he get drugged? The food and drink he has today was prepared by the Swedish man himself... And it was quite delicious if he remembered correctly. 

Despite this, he kneeled before the Japanese man, and bowed his head so he could be examined. Even in kneeling, he had to lower himself more somehow so the other man could examine his head correctly. " I remem'er... A splittin' hea'ache... An' pass'ng ou'... Tha's i'..." A drop of sweat rolled down his face as he finally realized how stuff it was in the building in his large coat. Or maybe it was the light twang of panic he felt at his memories feeling as foggy as they were, and... How frightening it would be to lose his memories of Tino.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:22 am

"Berwald-san, the first thing you need to do is relax," he said, examining the tall man's head for injuries. There were minor ones, but none large enough to knock him out. He voiced this, then said, "The only other option is that you were drugged. Judging by your behavior, it will cause mild temporary memory loss. So long as we stick together, however, we can fix this problem, find the others, and get out of this place." I won't get separated from anyone again... he thought to himself. "Would you like something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
deadbear

deadbear

PostSubject: Re: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:52 am

Relief swept over the man as this was explained, and a small smile played on his lips, easily missable because it lingered on his face for less than a few seconds before melting back into his usual stern poker face. Berwald nodded at the information, and began to say that he ate before he left, but was inturrupted by the low, awkward rumble of his stomach in immediate protest. A light blush colored his usually stern features, and he turned away. " M'serr'... I s'pose I a' hun'ry..." That was kind weird though, as he had eaten RIGHT before departing to this location... A good bit too, as he thought the trip would last longer than it did. He must have been out a good while.

But wait, where was Kiku going to get food? It couldn't seem possible that a town as deserted as this would become like this overnight, so all the food MUST be spoiled by now, right?Unless he's speaking of canned food, which understandibly wouldn't be spoiled.

"Wha' ar' we goin' t' d' no'?" He asked suddenly, standing after Kiku was finished examining his head. He stood a good 6-7 inches above the other nation, and had to look almost directly down to see him. A good advantage for fighting, he thought. Not for fighting Kiku though, fighting whatever was going on... 
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:25 pm

"Strangely enough, this place has only been abandoned for a few weeks, or so we believe," Kiku said. "The food was all still good, even dairy products. I raided a grocery store and came up with a large amount of food." He handed him the backpack. "You seem very hungry, and I have already eaten, so please, select whatever you wish."

He looked out the window at the rising sun and wished he was home to enjoy it. Banishing the thought, he said, "I have found many others, but we were separated. I believe that everyone is here, all of the other countries. I have so far seen Vash-kun, Gilbert-san, Feliciano-kun, Emma-san, and you. And everyone else, I have gotten separated. I believe we should try to find others, and above all not get separated."
Back to top Go down
deadbear

deadbear

PostSubject: Re: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:36 am

"Th' oth'r coun'ries ar' he'e?" Berwald asked, and thanked him in Swedish before gently opening the backpack to take a look at what Kiku had looted. It was still severely puzzling to him as to why he was so hungry, he learned while running from Denmark to control his appetite, and normally was able to keep hunger at bay for at least two days. 

He reached into the bag, and methodically took one item at a time out, examined them and replaced them. Finally he kept out a pack of crackers and a bottle of water. Zipping the bag up, Berwald handed Kiku the bag back, and gave him a thankful nod. ' I'm glad to know that the other countries are here... Maybe then I can find Tino... ' The burly Swede pondered simply, hoping the Finnish man was okay. He quietly opened the pack of cracked, and took one, munching thoughtfully.

"Mmm... " He started, and looked to the small man. " I' the'e somethin' el'e 'n th's plac'? Besi'es u'? I' loo'd li'e somethin' wa' chasin' yo'...." Berwald expected the worse, terrorists of some sort, because nothing but humans could have done something like this... Right? Nothing out of this world, like those fairy nonsense things that Arthur liked to rant about, or Aliens, that were a big hit in America. Berwald mentally shuddered at the thought of Aliens capturing him or Tino, or even little Peter... 

At any rate, whatever it was, the Swedish man was determined to help Kiku find the rest of the countries, and figure a way out of this.   
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Kiku shuddered, remembering the horrible monsters and events that led him to this spot. But would Berwald believe him? He looked at the Swede for a minute, biting his lip, debating in his mind. He recalled all of the things that had happened; being attacked by those mutated demon animals in the grocery store was very frightening, especially since one of them was spitting acid... they could call each other, too, and that in itself was strange. He realized that there were very, very many of them, and wondered if Vash had made it out alive. He shouldn't have run. He should have waited for Vash. But the Swiss had told him to run. Perhaps he didn't mean it as literally?

But if he hadn't run he wouldn't have found Gilbert... that house was frightening. There were so many cockroaches... he shuddered at the thought. And then when he was in the bathroom, and he saw that spirit... felt it... it was cold and frightening. Alarming. That misty character... and it followed him to the kitchen, and Gilbert felt it too, he was sure of it.

Then they left that house, which was good. They found Emma in the alleyway and nothing bad happened there... at least he thought so. His memories were starting to get foggy. How strange...

After the alley the frightened group traveled through the town in search of life, with Kiku at the head of the group because he was the only one with a weapon. They found Feliciano and he was so afraid, but Kiku couldn't comfort him properly and he felt unwanted. Used. He tried to leave, but Gilbert stopped him and they started to search the house in groups. Upstairs it was so dark, as if the darkness were tangible and trying to get its hands around their throats... Perhaps if he didn't have that flashlight it would have.

Downstairs Gilbert was missing... he dissolved into the darkness and they were frightened and they couldn't find him. They found him, but a swarm of gokiburi, or possibly a giant gokiburi monster... it attacked them and they ran for their lives. They were lucky to get out of that house alive, but he was alone again. Alone because he ran. Because he was afraid. Everyone scattered and he should have handled it but the cockroaches... the evil creature that tried to eat them was something that his worst nightmares couldn't even fathom. Vash could take care of himself, but what about the others? They didn't have weapons.

He was a coward. A dirty, honorless coward who couldn't even defend his friends in battle. He had never been like this before, but he was ashamed.

He considered telling all of this to the man in front of him, but when he heard the echo of his voice throughout the room, he realized that unknowingly, he already had.
Back to top Go down
deadbear

deadbear

PostSubject: Re: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:08 am

Berwald absorbed the information. Cockroaches? Many of them? He wasn't too particularly fond of the garbage dwelling insect, which he was assuming was what they were, not deformed or overly large or something. Then, something about demon animals, deformities, and... Giant Gokiburi something or other.

Berwald placed his hand on the other's shoulder reassuringly. " 't 's al'igh'.... Yo' can' possi'ly ha'e bee' pre'are' fo' thi'...  Li'e m'..." But then he felt something at his side. Couldn't be...

He felt his side, his hand gripping the hilt of his sword. The large Swedish man had made sure to have grabbed it before he left... He thinks. Did he actually have it? He thought he didn't have it when he woke up...  He stared at his side, and studied the weapon. He stared until he jumped, and flung the weapon across the room, into the darkness, where it could be heard hitting a wall, then hissing.

The Swede braced himself, and his eyes studied the darkness, the only illumination coming from the broken window behind them. "Wha' th' 'ell...?" He uttered, and then moved Kiku behind him. Even if he didn't have a weapon, he was six feet of pure man. Strength had to count for something.

Then something shot out of the darkness, hitting Berwald square in the chest. "Oof!" he grunted, and grabbed whatever was snarling inches away from his face. He backed up, running into Kiku, and then flung the thing into the darkness again. "Le's 'o!" He shouted, and grabbed Kiku's hand, tearing through the darkness, passing the snarling thing. 

In retrospect, this wasn't a bright idea, tearing through the darkness of an old abandone building, but they didn't have much more of an option. If there was one, there was bound to be more. Berwald kept his hand ahead of him, to make sure he wasn't going to go headfirst into a wall. 
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:28 pm

"W-what-" Kiku could barely respond before he was thrown behind the large man protectively. What had just happened? What was that thing? He couldn't see whar was going on, being stuck behind the lumbering Swede, but whatever it was -- a snake, perhaps? -- had apparently tried to attack. He heard the other man grapple with it, and then a loud, far-off thud.

Before he could blink the other man had grabbed his wrist and was running at breakneck speed through the dark house. He imagined that in another situation this would be quite comical. However, it was just downright frightening. Why were they here? He just wanted to go home.

Realizing that it was dark he decided it would be best to use his flashlight. However, it seemed to be out of batteries, which were in his backpack. They had left his backpack behind. Thankfully, however, he saw moonlight wafting through some crack, possibly that of a door. Hopefully Berwald could see it too, because they were going too fast for him to even talk.
Back to top Go down
deadbear

deadbear

PostSubject: Re: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:47 pm

Berwald saw a crack of some kind, but he knew it was probably just another window, they were on the second floor. As soon as he felt his arm collide with a wall, he used his agility to bounce off and turn the corner. Hissing started to come from all around them, and he felt things hit his chest and his legs. He even stomped a few things, with a disgusting squish noise. The search for the stairs was desperate, Berwald was feeling around for a door of some kind to get downstairs. Until the floor ended.

"Ahh!" Berwald shouted, as the floor disappeared under him, he shoved Kiku back, and grabbed the edge of the floor before he fell to his death. The jagged floor cut into his fingers, and blood seeped down his arm, staining his jacket. " Hnng..." He grunted, throwing his other hand up, and wincing as the floor cut that one too. At this point it didn't matter, he needed to get back up. Meanwhile, the hissing was growing louder, surrounding them, deafening.

What's worse was he couldn't pull himself up without mutilating his hands further. He attempted to use his strength to haul himself up, but the wood cut his jacket, slicing his arms, and he fell back, cursing lightly in Swedish, and his arms stung. But.... He wondered if he could safely fall. It shouldn't be that far to the first floor, right?

" K'ku... 'm gonn' fall.... 'f I surv've... Yo' ca' jum' dow'... An' 'll ca'ch yo..."
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:12 pm

What was happening? The floor was missing! He felt himself be thrust backwards, but... where was Berwald? He couldn't see anything. He heard that horrifying hissing noise and unsheathed his katana. Then he heard Berwald's voice. He... he was falling? What... oh no. He might not survive? Kiku couldn't let that happen! He felt responsible for all of this somehow. Maybe if his flashlight had working batteries none of this would have happened. Or if he had unsheathed his katana quickly before being pulled away. He should have had it at the ready.

Speaking of ready, he had to be on his guard. Whatever it was seemed to be coming closer and closer... and there was certainly more than one. He was torn. On one hand, he couldn't turn his back to whatever was attacking them. On the other hand, he couldn't just let the Swedish man fall.

He made a split second decision, realizing that he had to try his best to save the Swede. He hadn't been able to save anyone, and he'd be damned if he wasn't going to try this time. He rushed over to the edge of the floor and nearly slipped on something. Blood? No... it couldn't be! He dismissed the thought and reached over to the other man, grabbing his hands. He noticed that they were slippery... and that it was indeed blood. He pulled with all of his might, but the Swedish man was so heavy. "Please try to lift yourself, Berwald-san!" he said, pulling as hard as he could. The floor was cutting his own arms as well and the hissing got closer.
Back to top Go down
deadbear

deadbear

PostSubject: Re: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:39 pm

Berwald shook his head. " I can'... I gott' le' g'.... " His hands were way too slippery anyway, so he let go of Kiku's hand, and glanced below him, swallowing hard. For all it was worth, he really, REALLY hoped he was right about there even BEING a first floor. " Aight..." He uttered, and let go of the boards that were mutilating his hands.

Then he fell, through the darkness, away from the hissing. It didn't last long, and he landed with a loud " OOF!" and thud, scattering dust. " 'ww..." He grunted, rubbing his backside, which is what he landed on. The stinging in his hands was unbearable, and he rubbed them on his pants, trying to get them dry enough to function somehow. At any rate, he stood tall, albeit a little shakily, and looked up. " Oy, K'ku!" He called, cupping his hands around his mouth, swearing his face with blood. He didn't care at this point.

" C'mon, jum'!" He yelled upwards, the hissing growing louder up there. Meanwhile, all was quiet down here. He could even see a faint outline of an exit. " The'e's ' exi'!" The tall man continued. " Yo' gott' jum'!" He felt like he was talking waaay too much. Then again, he was used to the quiet peacetime of living with Tino, in neutrality. Those days were bliss to him. But now, everything was a nightmare. Berwald extended his arms, taking a catching stance. " 'll ca'ch yo'!" He said finally, looking up to the hissing.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:02 am

Kiku heard the other man fall and his heart plummeted. He had let down yet another person? No... Berwald was okay! He was yelling for Kiku to jump, and that there was an exit? There was an exit! He was so glad that he would be away from this place, and the (what he called for his sanity's sake) snakes.

That reminded him: He heard that hideous noise getting closer and closer, and he realized that he didn't have long before they would get him. His katana wouldn't be able to protect him forever, and there were so many... They may even be poisonous. They were definitely hostile.

The more time he spent thinking (figuring out what the Swede was saying already took up quite a bit of time) the more time those snake-things would have to attack him. "Alright," he said after a very long pause, in which they only got closer and closer. "I am going to jump!" He ran off the edge, hoping that the other man would be able to catch him in the dark.
Back to top Go down
deadbear

deadbear

PostSubject: Re: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:01 am

Berwald was listening intently to the steps the other man was taking, pinpointing the exact place he was running and jumping from by the sounds of his steps and how hard he was stepping down. Then, when he heard the man yell, tell him he jumped, the Swede positioned himself carefully in the darkness, until he felt something suddenly fall with a quickness in his arms. Despite being ready, the sudden impact of the Japanese man in his arms overtook him for a second, and he stumbled.

" Yo' al'igh'?" He asked, turning with the man in his arms, and sprinting towards the exit. Just in time, as whatever the hissing noises were, they were falling out of the roof. Berwald kicked the door outside down, and burst into the clear, night air. He hadn't realized how stuffy and hot the inside of the building was until the cool air hit him. He suddenly felt trapped in his coat.

He let the Japanese man down, and unbuttoned his coat, shrugging it off his shoulders. The fabric rubbed against his hands, and he winced. His hands were sliced to shreds on his palms, and his cuffs were stained with his blood. " Dam'..." He muttered. 
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:47 am

Kiku fell down into the unknown and was surprised that he gut-wrenching fall only lasted a few seconds. Then he landed in the larger man's arms. The impact wasn't just a shock for him, he realized, as he felt the other man stumble back. Then they were running again, and before he knew it he was being let down outside. He hadn't noticed the heat of the place, but it must have been a hunderd degrees, judging by how brisk tbe outdoors suddenly felt.

He hen heard the Swede curse, and looked up to notice the bad shape he was in. His hands were bleeding horribly, all cut up and mangled. He remembered that he had hept a small first-aid kit in his pocket, in the event that he lost his bag. He opened it up and gound the antisceptics and bandages he needed and looked up at Berwald. "I can help," he said. "Would you like me to clean and bandage your wounds?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old drama building   The old drama building Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The old drama building
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Monsters :: Other Areas-
Jump to: