Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Canada

I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?   I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:44 pm

The streets were deserted, as far as Canada could tell. He had just come out his dusty confinement in the janitor closet of a school, and had went outside to get a better view of where he was, as well as look for the missing Kumajiro. Outside, however, as he swept his gaze across the broken streetlamps, barred or half barred windows of old houses, didn’t seem to be any better than where he’d just escaped.
The dead wind blowing past him put a shiver down his spine, making him uneasy. He couldn’t spot anyone else, much less one of the other nations.

“K-Kumakichi?”

His voice echoed down the empty streets, replying with a low moan that made Canada clutch tighter on the heavy stick he had picked up earlier. He didn’t like the feeling of these streets – the exposed feeling of being in the open, where anyone could attack him, of the shadows cast by houses and cracked streetlamps warped into monster-like shapes.

A twig snapped behind him, followed by the muted thumps of feet hitting earth. Canada whirled around, heavy stick raised up a moment too late as the whatever-it-was lunged at him and knocked him to the ground in a small dust cloud.

‘This is all too cliché’, he thought, cringing and swallowing back a whimper when the thing started pawing at him in a insistent….very…familiar…manner---

“Who?”

Canada opened his eyes, relieved at the sight of the small furry white face in his vision, rather than the distorted one of the monster he feared to see.

“Kumakuchi” he breathed, a smile making its way onto his face when the bear responded with an “It’s Kumajiro.”

Canada pushed himself up off the ground, hugging the bear to his chest, feeling a bit of the lonely fear leaving him, because even though he knew Kumajiro would sooner run than save him, the bear’s presence nevertheless calmed him.

He was about the turn around and go on his way, but another, louder and heavier, snap behind him made him stop cold. He glanced at his stick, his only weapon, lying a little ways away from him, having been thrown off when Kumajiro had ran into him.

When the sound gets closer, he reacts, ducking down and rolling to snatch the heavy stick off the ground, wielding it in his hands like a club, fully intent on smashing the monster’s head in if it means staying alive…

And he drops the club in shock when the owner of the sound turns out to be not a monster, but a nation.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?   I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:46 pm

((OOC: Mod, I am so sorry. I didn't realize I wasn't logged in. Could you please remove the above post, thanks))

The streets were deserted, as far as Canada could tell. He had just come out his dusty confinement in the janitor closet of a school, and had went outside to get a better view of where he was, as well as look for the missing Kumajiro. Outside, however, as he swept his gaze across the broken streetlamps, barred or half barred windows of old houses, didn’t seem to be any better than where he’d just escaped.
The dead wind blowing past him put a shiver down his spine, making him uneasy. He couldn’t spot anyone else, much less one of the other nations.

“K-Kumakichi?”

His voice echoed down the empty streets, replying with a low moan that made Canada clutch tighter on the heavy stick he had picked up earlier. He didn’t like the feeling of these streets – the exposed feeling of being in the open, where anyone could attack him, of the shadows cast by houses and cracked streetlamps warped into monster-like shapes.

A twig snapped behind him, followed by the muted thumps of feet hitting earth. Canada whirled around, heavy stick raised up a moment too late as the whatever-it-was lunged at him and knocked him to the ground in a small dust cloud.

‘This is all too cliché’, he thought, cringing and swallowing back a whimper when the thing started pawing at him in a insistent….very…familiar…manner---

“Who?”

Canada opened his eyes, relieved at the sight of the small furry white face in his vision, rather than the distorted one of the monster he feared to see.

“Kumakuchi” he breathed, a smile making its way onto his face when the bear responded with an “It’s Kumajiro.”

Canada pushed himself up off the ground, hugging the bear to his chest, feeling a bit of the lonely fear leaving him, because even though he knew Kumajiro would sooner run than save him, the bear’s presence nevertheless calmed him.

He was about the turn around and go on his way, but another, louder and heavier, snap behind him made him stop cold. He glanced at his stick, his only weapon, lying a little ways away from him, having been thrown off when Kumajiro had ran into him.

When the sound gets closer, he reacts, ducking down and rolling to snatch the heavy stick off the ground, wielding it in his hands like a club, fully intent on smashing the monster’s head in if it means staying alive…

And he drops the club in shock when the owner of the sound turns out to be not a monster, but a nation.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

Location : Uhh you may not want to look outside your window....

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?   I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:06 am

Keith was lying down sleepily in the trolley sorounded by beer and covered up in a blanket he and Arthur had stolen from a store moments before, he heard strange noises and shot up from the trolley peering out into the fog. He vaugely saw someone in the midst of the street. Keith gently moved back, trying not to spill the cans, tapping on Arthur's shoulder pointing out into the deep fog at the figure, "Sounds like that person that we used to hang out with," he thought for a second, trying to pinpoint in his memory who on earth this person was. Were they a monster?
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?   I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:18 am

Arthur stopped the trolley as Keith tapped him on the shoulder. He narrowed his eyes and looked into the dirction where a familiar figure was standing. "Hmn, it does...but who?" he asked wondering he pushed the trolley towards the person. "O-oi, are you allright?" he yelled out. His steps were careful and he was prepared to run if it was an enemy.

He really hoped he knew this person, else they'd were in big trouble. Arthur's left hand wandered over to a knife he gripped it tightly. Prepared to fight and then run away. You never know if this person was bad.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?   I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:06 am

"England? Australia?" Canada dropped his club in surprise, the heavy wood hitting the dirt ground with an echo. A sudden rush of elation ran through him at the sight of the two nations. He hefted up Kumajiro in his arms, running the short distance to greet the other nations.
“It’s me, Matthew. I’m so glad to see you! I’m fine, but are you guys okay? Do you know where we are?” He babbled on excitedly, dropping his guard now that there were two familiar nations by his side. He opened his mouth to continue, then suddenly paused as a thought came to mind. “You…remember me, right?”
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?   I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:14 am

Keith heard the voice, it sounded so familier. he jumped out of the trolley droppping the blanket ont he ground running over to see Matthew, he ran over to him slinging his arm over his shoulder happily, "Mattie!" He shouted happily smiling, someone else to travel around with and someone to win contests again since Arthur was such a poor sport. He grabbed Matthew's hand happily. "Arthur!" He shouted out of the fog, "It's that forgotten guy!" Forgotten guy, yeah he could have used his name but Arthur always forgot him and in this state of fear it was porbably worse.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?   I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Arthur scractched the back of his head. He didn't quite remember this guy. He knew him vaguely. What was his name again? Mattie- matt- Matthew that was it! "A-ah yes, I see." he said trying to sound secure. He turned around and face the Canadian. "Yes we're okay, glad to see you're fine as well." he said smiling a bit awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?   I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:40 pm

Matthew sighed, relieved. He looked over the two of them, who, as Arthur said, did seem unharmed. Which was...odd...considering the situation they were in - stuck in the middle of nowhere, with no memory (at least on his half) of how they had gotten there. Matthew, too, short of a few rope burns and small scratches (most caused by Kumajiro jumping on him), suffered no damage.
"How did you guys end up here?" he asked, ignoring Kumajiro who was starting to wriggle out of Matthew's grasp, wanting the explore the fog that had thickened slightly since Matthew first came outside. When Kumajiro's wiggling had started growing insistent, and was now half-pawing-half-scratching at Matthew's hands, he let the bear drop gently down to the ground.
The small white bear went to sniff at Arthur's pant leg first, then toddled over to Keith before wandering away from the trio into the fog.
Matthew suddenly broke from his thoughts, startled as he looked around for his bear.
"Have you seen Kumakachi? He was just..." he trailed off, just now noticing the thick fog that had enclosed them.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?   I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:03 am

Keith shrugged, as always this was a game to him and he didn't really care how he got there, he simply stared at the white bear happily. it was so cute, so adorable and so there for the taking. Of course he wouldn't let it near any of his pets, which come to think of it he should have brought his koala. But none the less once the bear tried to escape Keith was to finding the bear, "Come back 'ere mate!" he shouted running after the bear into the fog, what a fool, he didn't notice that he had left the other too behind but he didn't run far, "Kuma!" He shouted turning around noticing he had left the others, "Bro?"

Not that he was frightened, it was fun! He sat down still knowing that either the bear would come to him or sooner or later that Arthur was going to tread on him, he had only run a few steps so he wasn't that afraid. Plus, he was used to being on his own. "Kuma~" He called again.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?   I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Arthur scratched his head and thought for it a bit. "I honestly have no idea. I just woke up on a roof and along the way I found Keith, and you?" he asked at the same time wondering if there were more nations around. He also wondered what had happened to Lars, Lovino and Victoria, hopefully nothing bad.

His thoughts were cut off by Matthew asking where his polar bear had wandered off to. He looked around and suddenly Keith was gone as well. Arthur sighed. Idiotic brother. "He can't have gotten that far, let's look together, and also get my idiotic brother back into the trolley." he told Matthew offering a hand so they wouldn't get lost.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?   I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:09 pm

((OOC: late reply is late. ;A; Sorry about that))

"K-Keith!" Matthew took a step to try to stop his brother from running off after Kumajiro, but his voice went unheard in the thick fog. Less than a second later, he had lost sight of the Australian. Worry grew in him as he looked around, taking Arthur's hand gratefully. With the other, he grabbed onto the trolley and dragged it along with them.

"He couldn't have gone that far..." he murmured softly as they started heading off into a randomly selected direction.

"I woke up in a closet, tied up," he explained, just then realizing he had never answered Arthur's question. "I found Kumajiro...err, he found me, shortly after I came outside."
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?   I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:23 am

(OOC: It's okay)

Keith stood up looking around, he knew Kumajiro was one of Matthew's only friends so he had to find him, but how this fog was so thick and the bear was white! "Ts ts ts," he chriped rubbing his finger's hoping to attracts the bear, "Kumajiro?" He called out sweetly, he loved animals and Kumajiro always facinated him. Keith spun in a cricle three times then nodded taking a few steps in the directions he landed in hoping that dumb luck would find his way to his goal.

Then he heard the unmistakeable sound of a trolley, wait Arthur had a trolley. "Arthur!" He shouted walking towards the trolley sound hoping he wouldn't crash into him, "Matthew I can't find your bear!" He called out again groping around for the trolley, then he got an idea. He reached into the back of his shoe pulling out a small rock then throwing it listenting for any sound of people.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?   I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:10 am

Matthew was seriously hoping any monsters would find Kumajiro too unappetizing to look at to even consider eating, because he just realized how hard it would be to find a white bear in a blanket of white fog.
He dragged the trolley along, trying to make it sound louder so Keith would be able to hear it as his other hand clutched Arthur's tightly.

"Keith!" he called out, the fog muffling his voice. Surely the Australian would be easier to find than a white polar bear...

"Keith?!" he tried again, then stopped. The sound was barely noticible, but he thought he heard something hit the ground, something small, like a rock.

"Arthur...did you hear that?"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?   I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:20 am

He nodded and listened how Matthew had found himself here. "It seems to be happening to all of us like that." He suddenly stopped when Matthew asked if he had heard something.

Arthur listened carefully. "It came from that direction." Arthur stated. It could've been Keith. Or someone else...or rather something. "Let's go, before Keith gets in trouble, okay?" Arthur gave Matthew's hand a little squeeze for encouragement.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?   I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:24 am

Keith heard conversation and smiled grabbing another rock hastely out of his boot this time throwing it higer in the same direction, "OI!" He shouted loudly hurting his vocal chords slightly, "I'm over here pommy!" He grinned from ear to ear, Arthur would be cranky but maybe that would find him faster.

He then started looking around getting an idea on how to find the bear, he lay down flat on his sotmach looking around hoping the fog wasn't too low. He peered his eyes looking for claws, but then they'd merge with the ground. He wanted to find Kumajiro, he liked him as well. He sighed sitting up, "Darnit!" He cursed hitting the ground with his fist.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?   I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:14 am

He heard muffled shouting, but from which direction he couldn't discern. Thinking it would be his Australian brother, he walked tentatively toward the source of the sound, gripping Arthur's hand.

Another shout, similiar to the one before it, but sounding like a string of words, made Matthew quicken his steps. As he peered through the fog, he thought he could make out some shapes...large, bulky but unmoving ones, probably buildings and structures, skinny streetlamp shadows, a pair of small, familiar paw-like...

Wait.

Paw-like?

"Ku-Kumagachi?" Matthew gave a short sound of surprise. When the white paws started moving in the same shuffling pudgy steps as his polar bear, he went after it without thinking, letting his hand slip from Arthur's grasp.

The fog was thick and hard to navigate in, but Matthew was so sure he just saw his polar bear. Running blindly into the fog, eyes trying to follow the white paw steps, he didn't realize just how far he had gotten until he lost sight of what he thought was Kumajiro, and noticed the eerie silence and lack of companions around him.

"Arthur? Keith?" he called, whipping his head around as his logical senses came back to him from their brief departure in his chase for the bear. His voice sounded muted and constricted even to himself. Try as he might, he couldn't see any nation-like shape in the fog. Mentally berating himself for the stupid mistake, he pushed away fear and took a few steps toward a random direction, not realizing he was just getting farther and farther away from the two nations...

((OOC: Well, this is my last post for this thread. Had an awesome time RPing with you guys! <3 See you soon in other threads, maybe?))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?   I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:59 am

Arthur frowned. "Don't call me that, you git!" He replied following the sound of Keith's voice where ever he was together with Matthew. Suddenly Matthew had let go of him. "Oi oi! Matthew where are you go-" but he was already gone. Arthur sighed, why did everyone felt the need to walk away instead of staying together.

"Oi! Keith! Matthew! Come back here this instant!" He yelled, hoping they would obediently listen to him and come back. He leaned over the trolley and sighed. He wished this was all over already. He just wanted to go home and sleep.

[Ooc: I had fun rping with you as well ^^ Hope to see you again somewhere soon.]
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?   I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:34 am

Keith fumbled around standing up streeching his arms out in front of him groping around for something, "Arthur?" He asked into the fog, he nodded to himself continuing to walk frward. He'd have to find Arthur first, that was his number one prioraty, he culd hear his voice and laughed to himself quietly, that word seemed to infuriate him. Then he hit something soft, he looked up feeling the hair, "Hey I know that untidy hair, Arthur!" He exclaimed happily continuing to ruffle his har in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?   I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:15 am

Arthur almost jumped up when someone ruffled through his hair. "K-keith, don't" He said swatting his hands away as he tried to somewhat restore his hair. "Found the bear?" He asked him. But the answer was probably no since he didn't see any polar bear or the other guy. He hoped they'd be okay. It was madness to look for them in this fog.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?   I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:48 am

Keith grinned swinging his arms around Arthur's neck happily embracing him a brotherly hug, "Aww why not pommy?" He giggled to himself before stepping back, he shook his head then stepped back into the trolley sadly, "There is so much fog you can't see a thing mate," he said trying to stay as positive as possible. So Matthew was gone. Darnit, jsut his luck. "Listen let's find us some shelter and sleep for the night," he said leaning back in the trolley, "that is the most we can do."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?   I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Arthur wriggled in his brother's touch. "Don't call me that." Arthur pouted. He didn't like nickname's, especially pommy, iggy and arty. He sighed. "Seems like the best plan." He turned the trolley around and started to push it. "If you see something, let me know." Arther told him as he pushed him through the empty streets.

[New thread somewhere else around the streets? Maybe they can find a hotel or something? ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?   I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry, did I accidentally smash your head in?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Monsters :: The Streets-
Jump to: