Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Empty
PostSubject: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:14 am

Arthur came into the living room carrying a cup of tea and a book. Settling down in his chair enjoying his afternoon with a nice cup of tea and shakespare. He silently took a sip of his tea before putting his cup down on the table next to his chair. He opened his book and flipped through the pages, looking for the chapter where he had last been reading. Crossing his rightleg of his left as he started to read. Ah such a nice and quiet afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

Location : Uhh you may not want to look outside your window....

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:21 am

Yes such a peaceful afternoon, thud thud thud. Were the two little feet of the over exited brunette chasing a small hare down the stairs and around Arthur's reading chair. "Come back here mate," he shouted lunging at the hare tripping over hitting his head on the side of the table he grabbed his head eyes swelling up about to cry. But then he saw the hare bound out and around the lounge again, "There you are!" He said cheerfully following the hare running and screaming loudly and happily.
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:25 am

Arthur's reading was interupted by a certain brother running downstairs. Arthur tried to ignore him, but it was hard when he knocked his head against the table. Arthur could save his teacup in time. He frowned and closed his book placing it next to him. He managed to grab keith's sleeve. "How many times do I have to tell you, no running inside. Please go play outside, okay?" he said politely. He hadn't noticed that there was a hare.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:29 am

Keith was running as fast as he could but wondered why he wasn't getting anywhere, he looked up to see Arthur was holding him back. He puffed his cheeks out angrily jumping up and down, "But it's cold outside!" He shouted angrily, "Your house is boring, all these old paintings and it rains half the time!" His eyes looked away from Arthur watching the hare run into the kitchen, he pointed jumping up and down hoping Arthur would notice why he was running around like a loony.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:35 am

Arthur sighed. "Cold won't kill you Keith." he told him. "Besides there's a lot do outside." maybe Arthur was lying but as long Keith stopped bothering him, it was fine. He crossed his arms and puffed his cheeks. "My house is not boring. It is old yes, but has lots of interesting things." he assured his brother. Young people should learn to appreciate history he thought.

Turning around to see what Keith had been shasing. "What is that doing inside?" he turned around at Keith. "Well, Keith. Explain this." He waited for an answer as he tapped his foot
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:47 am

Keith grumbled trying to brake loose of Arthur's grip, "Your stingy because I'm the only company you've got!" He sighed looking outside, it was cloudy. His house would be sunny around this time, sunny and hot with actual real beaches that weren't made from pebbles. And yes Arthur's house was old and he had already looked at all the interesting things there were to look at, "I'm bored of your house now."

He then looked at the hare huffing turning away folding his arms in anger, "That thing was eating my pets!" He complained pouting sadly, "I was chasing him out of my room..." He quickly covered his mouth hoping Arthur would not then search his room, he would get a shock if he saw the creatures in the shoe boxes.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:56 am

Arthur shook his head. "No you're not." he told him. His lips curling in a slight mysterious smile. Arthur was never alone. The fairies were here. They'll always be. But of course Keith wouldn't believe that. He frowned again and turned back to Keith.

"He was eating, what? What have you brought Kei-" Arthur's eyes widened when the hair was in the kitchen and had bumped over a table. His teapot fell on the ground. The hare ran in panic against the back door. "Oh come here you." he made his way over to the hare. "This isn't a place for you. He looked for the key and opened the door. "Now shoo go." the Hare did as he was told and ran outside. He locked the door again and walked back to Keith.

"Now you're going to tell me exactly what kind of "pets" you've brought." he told him as he crossed his arms again.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:03 am

Keith clapped happily watching Arthur shoo the hare out of the house, his pets would be safe for another day. he on the other hand was not so sure about. He didn't make eye contact with Arthur and laughed to himself uneasily, Arthur would freak if he knew Keith had a few Spiders, a Quoll, a Wallaby and a Magpie hidden in his room so instead he did what he did best.

Keith dived under Arthur's legs bolting out the room as fast as he could, he stuck his toungue out back his brother, "If you wanna know you have to catch me!" He shouted running, the thought that Arthur could just go to his room never occured to him as he ran riot.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:42 am

Arthur froze for a moment as he looked stratled to register what just had happened. Keith had dived under his legs and ran away. "C-come back right here young man!" he yelled after him. He was caught in between cleaning the mess in the kitchen and running after Keith.

He choose for the last and ran upstairs. "Where are you?! Come back here this instant!" he yelled as he was on the first floor looking for Keith.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:18 am

Keith laughed running back through Arthur's legs sticking his toungue out at his older brother cheekily, "I'll tell if you catch me!" He ran up another flight of stairs looking aorund for a hiding place, there were so many places. He laughed grabbing a small paiting throwing it behind him, that would slow the pom down! He thought to himself. He ran faster looking around, there had to be something. Then he saw Arthur's bedroom, he smiled walking in slowly then crawling down underneith the bed, he smiled happily, would Arthur find him down here? He thought not.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:38 pm

Arthur sighed deeply but then ran after him. He managed to catch the painting before it would be ruined. "O-oi! Careful with my stuff, you twat!" he yelled at Keith. He had gotten onto the second floor. Keith was nowhere to be found however. He looked around. This was going to take ages. Or he could... He smirked and walked over to the room where Keith was staying. "Keith, I'm in your room now and if I find what you're hiding, I'll throw it out!" He yelled. He didn't even know what he was looking for and he wasn't actually about to go through Keith's stuff (because really who knows what he would be hiding) but this was just to get him out of his shelter.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:07 am

Keith jolted up hitting his on the bottom of Arthur's bed, "NO!" he shrieked bolting to his room, Arthur couldn't throw his people had already killed most of his pets. And these ones were harmless, well mostly harmless. The Quoll, Wallaby and Magpie were kind but the Spiders. Oh no. He ran into his room diving under his bed, "YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM!" he shouted hissing at Arthur, he didn't even realize that he had come out of hiding and that now Arthur saw him and knew exactly where his pets were. Dang.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:57 pm

Arthur stepped aside in suprise when his brother came running to his own room, diving under his bed. Well that had been easy. "Okay Keith..." he said as he walked into his room and sat down next to him. "Let's make a deal." Whatever the pets were Arthur wasn't really going to throw them out, since he'd probably be the same when someone would throw out his fairies.

"You may keep them here in your room, but you have to stop breaking my rules, okay?" he looked at Keith with a kind but demanding expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:41 am

Keith pouted, Arthur's rules were terrible and barbaric to him. He shook his had opening a couple of the boxes, he picked up the Quoall letting the small mammal sit on his shoulders stroking him kindly, "What about if i give you this, then we call it even?" He asked looking up at Arthur expectantly. He didn't really know what to expect but whatever it was it would be better than letting them go or complying to his brother's rules.

"So old man how about it?" He asked with a chessy smile, Arthur was quite old compared to him and was stubborn like one two thus he had the right to call him an old man, atleast in his eyes he did.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:34 am

Arthur wrinkeled his nose. "No, and I'm not old you idiot." he told him. He crossed his arms. "My house, my rules. Keep those and obey my rules or Break them and those are out." Arthur wasn't going to let this go so easily. "Understood, Keith?" he asked him for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:50 am

Keith pouted crossing his arms looking away, "Fine take me back to the other side of the world!" He stuck his toungue out at Arthur, he sat down stroking the Quoll gently sighing, "Maybe Yao will keep me this time, do you really trust me alone?" He hoped this method would work on Arthur but it probbly wouldn't, he was so bitter.. He turned his head looking at England sadly pouting trying to appear as cute as humanly possible, Arthur was nice to him and that out-weighed the bitterness but he still adored annoying him. But Keith also hated being alone.

(OOC: Piggyback ain't this cute? )
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:00 am

Arthur frowned. "F-fine. I don't care, go to Yao! But I'm sure he'd kill your pets." Arthur didn't look at his brother and just walked out the room. Making his way downstairs to the kitchen. He sometimes just had it with his brother. He annoyed him so much, breaking his rules all the time. Arthur sighed and started to clean the kitchen to calm himself down a bit. He didn't feel like dealing with his brother right now.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:00 am

Keith looked out the door, "Ah," he murmmed placing the Quoll back into it's box. Arthur wasn't serious was he? No he was too protective of his poropety, Keith stepped out of his room and walked down the long halls to the kitchen, he saw his brother cleaning and sighed sadly. He walked up shyly tugging on the back of Arthur's shirt, "I-I'm sorry Arthur," he said sniffing almost crying, "b-but i want my pets, but I want you as well..." he sniffed rubbing his eyes sadly.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:40 am

Arthur turned around when he felt a slight tug on the back of his shirt. His anger washed away when he saw his brother like this and actually apologized. Arthur lowered himself to properly hug his brother. "It's okay Keith, I'm sorry as well, I didn't mean it." he told him smiling kindly. He would never let his brother go to just anyone.

When he let go off Keith and glanced outside for a few moments. Just long enough to notice that there was snow. "Wanna go play outside together?" he asked turning back to Keith. He just knew his quite afternoon was ruined, he would read when Keith would go to bed
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:53 am

Keith sniffed buurrying his face into Arthur's chest, "Good," he said hugging him tightly, he was happy Arthur had forgiven him. He didn't like how Arthur was mean but he was the only contact he really had, he had met one or two people but everyone left him. He smiled moving way from Arthur.

Keith looked outside at the snow, he had seen it once or twice but really he hadn't had time to go into the mountains, he tugged at Arthur's shirt pointing outside, "Snow is cold isn't it?" He ran to the window staring out at the bright snow, his mouth opened and he grinned in awe happily, "AWESOME!"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:21 am

Arthur chuckled. "Yes it is, wait- I'll get you some mittens and scarf." Arthur told his brother as he ran off. He had them somewhere in cellar. He rummaged thorugh some old boxes, finding a red scarf and red mittens. He had bought them for Alfred but he'd never wore them after he'd found a supermanscarf and matching black gloves.

His eyes then fell on an object. He grinned. That'll entertain his brother. He came back, carrying scarf and mittens and a sled in the other hand. "Look what I found Keith." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:48 am

Keith opened the door stepping out into the cold, a shiver went up his spine touching the cold snow with only with socked foot, "Ayah!" he screeched bringing his foot back inside rubbing it sadly looking at out the snow, how could something so cool be so freezing cold? it was not fair in his eyes, not fair at all.

Keith eyes opened happily snatching the sled of Arthur, he gazed at it smiling hoping in it making car noises, "Did any of your orther brothers use this?" He asked looking Arthur with curious eyes, he wondered if he was the first to use it or one in a long line of those who had used the sled.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:32 am

Arthur nodded. "Alfred and Matthew did, but rarely, it doesn't snow that much here." he glanced over outside. The white mass was pretty. Arthur hated the cold, but the sight of snow was beautiful. "Anyway let's go." he told Keith as he walked off to the hallway to get boots and a coat on, expecting Keith to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:40 am

Keith nodded running after Arthur pulling the sled along with him, he was happy. He was finally going to play with his big brother. He sat down next to him putting his boots on immitating Arthur's movements exactly like a little duckling, I wanna make a snowman then have a snowball fight!' he shouted happily leaping up and down on the spot happily before reaching to grab Arthu's hand contuing to jump high into the air.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:39 am

Arthur tied his boots on tied, putting on his coat, followed by a scarf, gloves and earmuffs. Arthur chuckled. He was happy to see his brother so excited. He didn't really like fighting with him all the time. And it was nice to play in the snow. Plus that meant Keith would be tired afterwards and go to sleep like a good kid and he'd have some peace and quiet to read his book.

"Ready?" he asked Keith as he looked for his Keys to lock the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]   A not so quiet afternoon [Keith] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A not so quiet afternoon [Keith]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next