Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding Shelter [Arthur]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

Location : Uhh you may not want to look outside your window....

Finding Shelter  [Arthur] Empty
PostSubject: Finding Shelter [Arthur]   Finding Shelter  [Arthur] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:35 pm

Keith sat up like a mole coming out of a hole peeking around looking for something they could call shelter, this town seemed to have everything so there had to be a decent hotel or abandoned house. If not they did have blankets so maybe they could find anywhere to slep but somewhere with a bed would be preffered, he looked left, right and centre feeling a buit sad that they had lost Matthew, but that only made him more detirmaned to stay alongside Arthur. He looked down, he still had some beer left, he opened another can partaking in the last of the six pack, he still had another though and the alchohol had still yet to reach his head.

He looked around again, it was hard to find anything in this fog, he thought it'd be easier to find a building but it wasn't. "Unless you ahve x-ray vision good luck finding somewhere to stay," he said peering out almsot squinting to see if a building was somewhere to rest then sighed realising it was another shop.
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Finding Shelter [Arthur]   Finding Shelter  [Arthur] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Arthur searched around for a shelter as well as he pushed the trolly through the streets. It must've looked funny in other situations. Or maybe not? He had never a good sense of humor. He sighed and kept on pushing. He hoped they would find something soon. There must be a hotel or something the like here, right?

"We will find something Keith." he tried to keep himself and his brother to stay positive. He had to. Damn where was that stupid hotel. It was getting harder and harder to see through the fog and after awhile it had gotten really thick. They had to find something soon. He sighed. "Guess we don't have much a choise, but to just camp in a store." he told his brother. His voice told him he wasn't al too happy with it.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Finding Shelter [Arthur]   Finding Shelter  [Arthur] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:24 am

Keith sighed resting his head on the front of the trolley looking at all the buildings in dismay, how where they supposes to find a hotel in the first place? They could go closer to the foot path so they could actually seee the buildings. Yeah that would be a start and much better than walking around the town doing nothing, "Hey Arthur," he finally spoke out, "head onto the foot path so we can actually SEE the buildings!"

"We'll have to find somewhere," he said in a cocky tone back to his brother, "I ain't staying out here!" There was then a pause before Arthur spoke again, stay in a store. Stay in a store? Stay in a store! No way in hell man, Keith shot up, "No stores are cold and you know I'll get drunk or cover you in something!" Even if he wasn't planning on doing those things he longed for a slightly more un-stressful enviroment.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Finding Shelter [Arthur]   Finding Shelter  [Arthur] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:20 am

Arthur nodded. "Okay." And he headed onto the foodpath. It was bumpier than the street he had been riding on. It had gotten harder to push the trolley. It didn't make much difference, though the buildings were a bit closer. They rolled passed a bar, next a restuarant.

He sighed. "Okay, I get it, we'll find a hotel." Arthur gave in. The last thing he wanted was to wake up with a drunken Keith and covered in stuff. He pushed around the corner. Still only stores.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Finding Shelter [Arthur]   Finding Shelter  [Arthur] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:44 am

Keith took his chin off the trolley as hist teeth got bashed together upon moving to the ridgid surface, he smiled back up at Arthur rubbing his chin sadly, "Well atleast now we can see the signs," he said uneasily but trying to sound happy, all there were were resurants, that really sucked. At least they wouldn't go hungry.

"I'm glad you understand my point of view," he said contently, again he had convinced Arthur to do what he wnated. he smiled smugly to himself peering into the distance to see if a building was somewhere to stay, he couldn't tell it could be anything.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Finding Shelter [Arthur]   Finding Shelter  [Arthur] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:45 am

Arthur nodded. "Yeah yeah." he didn't want to admit to his brother that he was right. He just wanted to rest. He had been pushing this trolly for who knows how long and Keith was just sitting there telling him what was better to do. He frowned and sighed deeply.

He then noticed a bigger building than the others. "What is that, Keith?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Finding Shelter [Arthur]   Finding Shelter  [Arthur] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:51 am

Keith scoffed slightly smug, Arthur was brushing him off in annoyance. just like the good old days. He sat back in the trolley starting to keep a tally of how many stores they went by, he counted allowed of course not having any paper and tried to keep track as best was possible. His words started to slurr slightly, but only slightly. Nothing too big, he took another sip, "Fifteen," he said coutning another building.

He then looked ahead and smiled happily, "Looks like a hotel," he said laughing at the way Arthur asked him, "Whats that Skippy?!" He joked before concentrating on the buidling.

[An old Australian TV show about a Kangaroo that could communicate to humans, the boy always asked, 'Whats that Skippy?' It's some strange cultural joke.]
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Finding Shelter [Arthur]   Finding Shelter  [Arthur] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Arthur sighed and rolled his eyes. "Not funny.." he mumbled as he pushed the trolley towards the hotel. He didn't like his brother's jokes. And didn't like that he was making jokes in this situation. He really didn't understand the seriousness of this, did he?!

The Briton frowned, but was glad they'd at least found a hotel. He pushed the trolly through the door. They entered the reception hall. It was just as dark and deserted as outside.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Finding Shelter [Arthur]   Finding Shelter  [Arthur] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:07 am

Keith pouted taking another sip of drink, "Sixteen," he said trying his best to ignore his brother, from his point of view it was his brother in the wrong and not him. But the world is warped when your drunk is it not? As for Keith being aware of the seriousness? Probobly not, or maybe he just didn't care or thought it would be better if they tried to be happy. Try.

Keith leapt of of the trolley stumbling a bit feeling dizzy, but he managed to stand and look around a bit sighing, "Not really homey is it?" He sighed looking around, Wish I was at Arthur's house.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Finding Shelter [Arthur]   Finding Shelter  [Arthur] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:48 am

Arthur sighed. "No not really, but it's better than nothing." he mumbled more to himself. "Let's stay on this floor and look for a decent room, okay?" he said as walked over to the switch and switched the light on. He was suprised that it still worked. Why did it work? Something was wrong here.

He then realised something. There was still electricity in this deserted town. Maybe it wasn't as deserted at he thought.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Finding Shelter [Arthur]   Finding Shelter  [Arthur] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:59 am

Keith didn't really seem to notice or care that the light had worked, in his expereince alot of things just worked. He took a few steps looking around then up, he walked alongside the doors looking inside trying to find a room with two beds. One bed would jsut be awkawrd even if it was a big one, Keith then sighed walking back to the trolley grabbing another beer, "Sure you don't want any?" He asked Arthur not expecting what type of reply he'd recieve.

{When they find a room do we move to 'The Houses'?}
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Finding Shelter [Arthur]   Finding Shelter  [Arthur] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Arthur fidgeted a bit. "I guess I could use one." taking the beer and opening it to drink some. One wouldn't hurt. "Anyway, let's go find a room." he said as held up keys he had found. Wiggling them for a bit before heading towards the rooms on their floor.

[Ooc: first of all, sorry I haven't replied school has been a bitch. And second, let's move this to a new thread in houses.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Shelter [Arthur]   Finding Shelter  [Arthur] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Shelter [Arthur]
Page 1 of 1