Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

traveling back....uhhh....'home'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erik Sørensen

Erik Sørensen

traveling back....uhhh....'home' Empty
PostSubject: traveling back....uhhh....'home'   traveling back....uhhh....'home' Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:30 am

Right..
Tomorrow I leave the safety of my room in my mom's basement in Norway and head off back to Scotland. There I'll meet a Norwegian friend and we're gonna go invade my Dad's house in Edinburgh and then be the dorks we are and IDK, go drink and make fun of all the people wearing kilts Very Happy

So, while she's visiting I doubt I'll be able to be on here a lot - my apologies!
I'll try to poke my head in occasionally, but it's just sliiiiiiiightly rude to ignore her XD
so, if you don't see me in a week(ish) this is why

<3

(WhydoIfeellikeallIeverposthereisHiatuses?OTL-Forgiveme)
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: traveling back....uhhh....'home'   traveling back....uhhh....'home' Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:32 am

xD Ok, have fun
Back to top Go down
Erik Sørensen

Erik Sørensen

PostSubject: Re: traveling back....uhhh....'home'   traveling back....uhhh....'home' Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:59 am

UPDATE:

SLOWLY getting back on track
Got a new laptop so hopefully that means it will be easier to acces this site (old one blocked me from this place for a week *sobs* )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: traveling back....uhhh....'home'   traveling back....uhhh....'home' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

traveling back....uhhh....'home'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Monsters :: Introductions :: Hiatus-
Jump to: