Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ugh hate to say but, hiatus for me :/

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

ugh hate to say but, hiatus for me :/ Empty
PostSubject: ugh hate to say but, hiatus for me :/   ugh hate to say but, hiatus for me :/ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:01 am

So my dad is on vacation this week, so I'm going to be gone from my computer from Tuesday to Thursday since I'll be in San Diego. I won't be here tomorrow either since I have to pack my clothes and get EVERYTHING ready for Tuesday when we leave.

My computer is also not working in a way that would not last without having to be restarted long enough for me to type a decent roleplay post. I would have done so before, but Word also doesn't open for me to type it there sadly...and typing full blown paragraphs on an iPod doesn't sound very fun.

However, IF my mom brings her laptop to San Diego with us, I may be able to reply as long as there is WiFi at the motel :3 I REALLY hope I can roleplay then~ And if not, I'm sure my computer will be a bit better when it'll be left untouched for the next few days, but we can only hope~

I'd really like to still chat in the chatbox though so I can tell you about my adventures at Sea World (Sealand*shot*), San Diego Zoo, and the model railroad museum. I feel like I'll be shot in the head for being active in the chatbox like I already feel... XP

Don't have too much fun without me~ I know I can say the same for myself, and I'll miss yooooou~
Back to top Go down
http://me-oh-my-michelle.deviantart.com/
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: ugh hate to say but, hiatus for me :/   ugh hate to say but, hiatus for me :/ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:09 am

We wont shoot you for coming to play with us Mish Fish! D:

We will miss you thouuugh. Have fun playing with Sealand. ;n;
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyilngtoast.deviantart.com
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

PostSubject: Re: ugh hate to say but, hiatus for me :/   ugh hate to say but, hiatus for me :/ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:26 am

Guess who's computer is working again? 8D I noticed while on dA DrawingPLZ forums I had been on for hours without having to restart my computer...and I am able to open iTunes again :3. Now I need to go test Word and Photoshop...As long as everything is still working tomorrow and my mom doesn't strip me of my computer I'll reply in the roleplay again fff
Back to top Go down
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

PostSubject: Re: ugh hate to say but, hiatus for me :/   ugh hate to say but, hiatus for me :/ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:01 am

Oh goodness gracious how long have I been gone? Q_Q I want to come back now, but I don't know where to start, and I'm afraid I might die again when school comes back to haunt me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ugh hate to say but, hiatus for me :/   ugh hate to say but, hiatus for me :/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ugh hate to say but, hiatus for me :/
Page 1 of 1