Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

The Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Rules   The Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:58 am

Every roleplay needs some rules to keep things nice, so make sure to read them no matter how many times I bet you have heard them before.

• Genderbends and original characters are not allowed, sorry.

• Be respectful to other members and treat others how you want to be treated to say the least.

• No god-modding. If you want to do that, go write a fanfiction so you can control all the characters. How you want. No forcing other players to do things, it takes out the fun.

• No posting in -action- format. All posts must be done in literate, paragraph style form. Also, no chat speak in your posts.

• No fighting, flaming, creating drama, etc. We are here for fun, we don't want to ruin it! Bullying won't be tolerated at all. If there is something wrong, contact an administrator so it can be handled properly.

• I am not asking for a novel, but please post at least a paragraph per response. This is about five sentences.

• If you need to address the player behind the character in a post, please differentiate the text with (( )), [[ ]], etc. for out of character speak.

• Be active! I know that everyone has a life, which is more important than roleplays, but try to post at least once a week. When leaving for long periods of time, post a hiatus thread telling us. There will be activity checks.

• Don't start roleplaying until your application has been accepted. This will be done as soon as possible.

• No super explict RPs. Keep that in private messages if it must be done.

• Each person can only have one character until they reach a post count of 30 on their first account. Two accounts per person.

• No killing off characters.

• Most important is to enjoy yourself!

• If you read this, tell me your favorite color on your application in the area where I ask something!

Not too hard, right?
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com

The Rules
Page 1 of 1