Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules and Information about the board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

Rules and Information about the board Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Information about the board   Rules and Information about the board Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:49 am

Welcome to the crack roleplaying board. I have seen this done a few times on other boards, and it normally turns out well. I know the most active members here certainly love being silly, so I thought it was fitting. However, it also needs rules because we don't want to cause any problems. Right?

First off, rules.

1. Most importantly, you cannot only post in this section. You must have a nice amount of posts in the actual town, and keep up with your topics. If I see you ignoring you real replies, I will have a talk with you. That isn't fair to people awaiting things from you, no?

2. You must have a topic/answered a topic in the main roleplay to create something here.

3. Posts in this section are allowed to be shorter than in the main roleplay. Still, no chat speak or one liners. That is spamming. At least a paragraph is nice.

4. You cannot change characters. You must be who you registered to be here.

5. Even if this isn't the most serious section, please try to display a sense of maturity please? Nothing creepy.

Now, what this place is for! Basically, it is anything out of the ordinary. Do the Italy brothers switch places and confuse Germany and Spain? England goes on a drunken rampage and turns people tiny for a day? Truth or dare or other fun games? Sweden and China want to be new best friends forever and shop for Hellow Kitty merchandise? Whatever you can think of that isn't "normal".

Have fun with this one, but please follow the rules.

Any questions? PM me please!
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com

Rules and Information about the board
Page 1 of 1