Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another RP board: MarketTalia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Another RP board: MarketTalia Empty
PostSubject: Another RP board: MarketTalia   Another RP board: MarketTalia Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:06 am

MarketTalia is a supermarket based AU

A place where pretty much all logic is thrown out the window and characters are free to do as they please within their functions at the store.
In other words: you're not bound by normal rules on how to work in a store or anything. Make the store as dysfunctional as you wish for it to be.
(This RP is not to be taken all to serious in any way, shape or form.)

MarketTalia, or 'S-Mart' if you will.
Where simple human beings try their best to survive with the lousy paychecks they receive.
Much like normal employees in normal stores do these guys loath their boring old jobs, but MarketTalia is anything but normal.
The store doesn't only cope with 'special' employees, (and when I say special I do mean special) it also has to deal with rather, how shall I put this, odd working conditions.

Somewhere inside this chaos found within the store, you will notice that common sense, rules, regulations, etc. have all been thrown out the window.

The rule most of the employees here seem to have is a simple one: "Everything goes."
Few try to regain control, try to bring back order, yet are quick to fail.
For anyone (un)fortunate enough to read this: Welcome to MarketTalia!

We have just done a clean up of the members, and a lot of characters are open again!
The taken/reserve list can be found Here
Sadly, we're not accepting original characters, but everyone else with a canon appearance is welcome. We would specially like a new Lithuania and also anEstonia, Norway and Denmark.
Before you start I recommend you check out This. We're not the most usual place when it comes to RP and this is only a fair warning of what's to come. And of course we have some RULES

If you have any more questions, feel free to message Arthur (me) or Prussia (Lars on here).
Back to top Go down

Another RP board: MarketTalia
Page 1 of 1