Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.

Go down 
+3
deadbear
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Xiang Gang
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiang Gang

Xiang Gang

Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Empty
PostSubject: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:35 pm

[ it's kinda AU because I thought HK wearing panda pajamas would be cute ;u; ]

Xiang was sitting cross-legged on the carpet of his basement, hugging a small panda in his panda-print pajamas and shirt with a panda on it. He had a flashlight with pandas on it nearby his feet.

Panda merchandise overkill? What's that?

For no apparent reason, he had invited several nations to his house for a slumber party. He had also brought lots of candy for the slumber party, which proved to be a very bad idea. After several hours of karaokeing, breaking several things, pulling pranks, and being very loud in general, everyone had gathered in the basement at four am with nothing but a flashlight.

As everyone settled down, trying to find a place to said, Xiang stood up and switched off the lights. Sitting back down, he asked, "So. You guys wanna play truth or dare now?"
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:54 am

Gilbert sat sprawled out on the floor. He wore a simple black tanktop and yellow chick print pajama pants. It had to be the most awesome and manly combination on the face of this planet. He was buzzing on a candy high and kept fidgeting restlessly at his place on the floor.

When Xiang turned off the lights, he was prepared for ghost stories or something, but instead the asian had declared a game of Truth or Dare. Truth or Dare? How lame, he was totally ready to scare the pants off of everyone here. Oh well, no matter. He was going to win, no matter what game they played. Losing was just not as awesome as he was, so he could accept nothing less than total victory. He sat up straighter and gave a smirk that no one could probably see. "Bring it ooon Xiang, my man!"
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyilngtoast.deviantart.com
deadbear

deadbear

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:24 am

So then the lights went out. Berwald sat, rather confused as to what happened. He was also confused as to why he was here. Xiang invited him, but hell, he barely knew the small Asian. He also wasn't considered to be, well, as fun, as the other nations could be. Though he was a bit tipsy, he smiled, and patted his flask that he kept close. Hidden in the pocket of his dark blue boxers.

He had also masterfully avoided much contact the whole evening. Everyone was on a sugarhigh, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to be a part of this insanity. He took the top off his flask, and took a light swig. It was almost empty, which made him a little upset.

He heard truth or dare. Really? He didn't exactly
know what that was, since he had never really played.

He looked in the direction of Gilbert as he said what he did. Thento Xiang, who was very panda-clad. " Wh' no'?"
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:34 am

Lovino didn’t even know why he was here; he wasn’t friends with most of the people here and the night seemed absolutely pointless. But, here he was…sitting in the basement of Xiang’s house in his pajamas. With Gilbert, Berwald, and the Asian man himself… This was going to be a lot of fun.

He held his pillow tighter to his chest as he looked at the others in the room. Maybe it was almost time to go to sleep? Lovino hoped it was; he was starting to get tired. They’d done a bit too much for his tastes, and now he was ready to settle down.

A soft sigh of relief escaped his lips as Xiang turned off the lights. But he froze as soon as he heard the man’s voice. “Truth or Dare?” he repeated. Oh God. Kill him now. “Do I have to play?” Playing this game was the last thing he wanted to do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli

Vash Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:52 am

Vash truly had no idea why he agreed to even go to the sleepover, let alone have as much chocolate as he did. He was on a sugar just as much of the others were, but he hid it expertly by remaining as calm as he could and clinging to a pillow to hide the sporadic clenching of his fists. And of course the only pajamas he could find were the ones his sister made for him...the very embarrassing pink ones. He was enduring the jokes all night, which is most likely why he had so much chocolate. He would regret it when he couldn't sleep and ended up with a headache in the morning.

"Truth or dare?" he questioned once it was proposed. He had never actually played before, only heard of it. It was a childish game that he really had no desire to play. But he knew he was going to be dragged into it anyway, so he came up with a strategy. He would only pick dare.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:05 am

Victoria burst through the door atop the stairs like lightning. Her speedy momentum led her face flat, falling down the many carpeted steps. Painful and embarrassing all at the same time. But once she gets a hold of the sky high pile of sweets she'd been waiting for she'd it would all be fine. She always liked to make a...grand...entrance. At the bottom of the steps, she quickly got back up on her feet and slightly dusted herself off.

"Hey, boys!~" she made a circular side wave to the group sitting on the rug with a print of many pandas on it. "I'm REALLY sorry I'm late, you guys, I was lurking 4chan and trying to decide whether to wear my fishie print pajamas or my flowy flower one! I didn't even realize what time it was until I saw that no one was online on Skype! My bad." With a matching fishie pillow in her arms, she took a leap over the retro black and white couch and took a seat between Xiang and Vash in front of the table. Once she recovered from the jump over the sofa, she started to reach for the plate of sweets.

"HEY NOT COOL! You practically ate ALL the candy and chocolate! So what if I'm late, I'm sure you knew I'd come. Seriously, it's not like I'd miss the awesomest slumber party of the century!" She took a small handful of chocolate chips and calmed herself down. As she turned the volume down on her iPod she asked, "Ooooh are we playing a game now?"
Back to top Go down
http://me-oh-my-michelle.deviantart.com/
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:32 am

Arthur didn't even know why he was here. Sleep over, really? Weren't they a little too old for that. Well meaning him, Vash and Berwald. When Xiang turned off the lights Arthur shuffled a little away, next to Vash. Really Berwald was scary in the dark. Give him a chainsaw and he is a serial killer. He would make a good scary story teller.

Though he was probably scarier than the story itself. He chuckled lightly at this thought. Arthur hugged his own pillow. It was, how surprising, one with a fairy on it. A little embarassing, but he didn't care. It was dark anyway. Besides he was wearing something decent, green pijamas, unlike that pink thing that Vash was wearing.

Next to Arthur laid his own unicorn plushie. He had thought everyone would bring plush animals so decided to not be left out and bring one too. He looked at Xiang. He had an overkill off pandas. He wondered how many he had. When he announced truth or dare, Arthur raised an eyebrow. What was he planning, probably something embarassing. He had planned this. Arthur started to become suspicious. Was this why they had invited him?

He snapped out of his thoughts when Victoria bursted into the room. He tried to focus on what she was saying, but the only thing that flashed through his mind was: 'No sugar, girl.'
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli

Vash Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:42 am

Vash's head snapped around when he heard the loud noise of someone falling down the stairs, though he was pretty sure he was the only one that saw. He got incredibly fidgety when he was hyper, as he just found out himself. He had been hyper very few times in his life and really didn't like any of them. A serious attitude plus hyperactive twitching equaled a very bad - and slightly paranoid filled - experience.

And it really didn't help when Victoria plopped down next to him. Being squished between her and Arthur now was making him feel extremely claustrophobic. He couldn't remember a time he felt like that before, honestly. Well, there's a first time for everything, right?
Back to top Go down
Xiang Gang

Xiang Gang

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:14 am

(( Moo. ))

Xiang chuckled at Victoria falling down the stairs. It may not have been nice, but he chuckled. He cringed as she reached instinctively towards the bowl of candy, and he didn't know what an already-hyper girl on a candy rush would do that night. Feeling paranoid, he made a mental note to hide his candy.

He looked at the whole room, wondering who he would ask first, and stopped while staring straight at Vash. He was thinking about what he was going to pick and after a while, realized he didn't care; he was going to make it awkwardly embarassing either way.

He spoke up, acknowledging that he had beed staring for much too long. Excellent. "You get tortured first. Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli

Vash Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:21 am

Vash snapped to attention once again as his name was called, blinking a few time to get his vision back. Apparently he had looked up too fast. He wasn't expecting to be called at all, let alone be the first one. No one ever liked it when he participated in games, saying he always took the fun out of it. But if that kept him out of idiotic games like the one he was unfortunately forced to play now, he much preferred being the "spoil sport." He couldn't escape it this time, though. He had to man up and take his turn. He furrowed his brows and sighed before reluctantly speaking.

"Dare."
Back to top Go down
Xiang Gang

Xiang Gang

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:01 am

Dare! Excellent! Xiang thought of things that would really annoy Vash, but kept on getting distracted because of those pink pajamas. Now that he had that thought firmly in his mind, his vision would just gravitate straight to the pajamas every time Vash's name would pop up. They made him look so much more... more feminine.

He stood up and sprinted upstairs, saying "I'll be right back!" along the way. He ran upstairs and looked through his closet. He crawled all the way to the back to the section with the slutty Halloween costumes. (He wasn't really sure where he had gotten them, but he was sticking to the explanation that his sisters dropped them there when they didn't need them after Halloween. He refused to believe that he had bought them on his own time because that would just be creepy.)

Taking out a ridiculously short, slutty nurse outfit (what was so slutty about nurses anyway?) he sprinted downstairs, almost tripping like Victoria did. He told Vash to stand up and Xiang said, "I dare you to wear this and go outside, and shout something embarrassing about yourself. You also have to wear it from now right up until you go home to your sister."

Thinking about that a little more thoroughly, he cringed. What a mental image that was.
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli

Vash Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:33 pm

There was a very long, painful moment of silence as Vash stared wide-eyed at Xiang, his expression a mix between rage and disgust. And slight horror, for he knew the rules of the game were he had to do it no matter what. But did it have to be that!? He couldn't have gotten something more decent? Vash hated it when other people were perverted, he didn't want to be lumped in with them. But the worst thing...he wasn't wearing any underwear. He couldn't with his pink pajamas, they felt uncomfortable! He wasn't ready for something like this. Then Vash thought of something that could possibly get him out of at least one of his tortures.

"Wait, this isn't fair," he protested, keeping his voice as calm as he could. Though the fact that he was almost ripping his pillow in half showed how angry he truly was, and his beet red face showed how embarrassed. "This is like a truth and a dare in one. Pick one or the other." Ahh, the master of finding loop holes.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:52 pm

In the darkness of the basement, Victoria squinted as she glanced around, taking a note of everyone in the room. She chuckled to herself as she looked over Vash's pink pajamas to her right, but she wouldn't say anything since she knew his sweet sister Lili made them. Victoria wished she was at the slumber party, too. But who knew what craziness the guys were going to get into when they'd start to play...

"Truth or Dare!" she heard Xiang say. At the sound of his voice, Victoria quickly turned to left and saw what looked like an explosion of pandas. There were so many pandas around him that one would question if they were actually an endangered species. Goodness, next thing you know, he'll be marrying a panda. When he asked Vash truth or dare, Victoria reached for her iPod and pressed shuffle. "Octopus's Garden" by the Beatles started to play, so she looked up instinctively to see if her favorite Brit was in the room. After a few moments, she saw Arthur, sitting on the other side of Vash, in green pajamas with a flying mint bunny print on it. Trying to hold in her giggles, she popped a few more chocolate chips in her mouth.

She continued to look around the rest of the circle and saw Gilbert, Lovino, and Berwald and thought, this is a certainly interesting group... Xiang caught her eye when she saw him nearly duplicate her incident on the stairs but caught himself. Victoria started to laugh some more as she saw the nurse dress that Vash would have to wear. While wondering why the Asian had such a short dress, she moved over a bit so Xiang could sit next to Vash and give him the dress.

Now to her right was the oh so bitter Lovino in...tomato boxers. Victoria hugged her fish pillow tight to hold in the laughs. "Hiii Lovi!~" she said while Vash was rejecting the slutty dress.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:38 pm

Arthurs eyes widened bit when he saw what Vashs dare was. He started to imagine Vash in that nurse outfit. His cheeks flushed. He tried to think about something else, the more he did, the more Vash started to look more and more sexy in his head. "Oh, Arthur, do you have a fever? I can make you better." Arthur mentally slapped himself.

No, no, no! This was Vash. Vash "I shoot your brains out" Vash. He was slightly scared by his own thoughts. He hanged to much with that pervert Francis, he was becoming like him. He looked away from Vash, trying to ignore his thoughts. He quickly looked down as his eyes just had met Berwalds gaze. He scardly burried his face in the pillow. His cheeks were still slightly pink.
Back to top Go down
Xiang Gang

Xiang Gang

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:14 am

Looking at Vash, Xiang just shrugged and threw him the dress. "You get the dress, which I think is only fair considering you picked dare first." He paused and thought, and added, "But now you have to say something either very perverted or yell something about prostitution while wearing that outfit."

After throwing him the dress, he sat back down next to Victoria and urged him. "Come on, change into it! There should be a bathroom upstairs. And you have to come back so we can see you in it.
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli

Vash Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 am

For once Vash was hoping the truth of that dare would somehow be picked instead. It would have been embarrassing, yes, but not nearly embarrassing as what he was about to do. Not to mention there could be pictures! But he picked it and so he had to deal with it. With a sigh he stood, still clinging to the pillow he found, and reluctantly took the dress. He then turned to everyone, a venomous glare in his eyes, "If there are any pictures of this, you're all dead."

And with that Vash stomped upstairs to change. It didn't take him long to find the bathroom and he slammed the door before angrily locking it. As he started to take his clothes off, however, he remembered something. He wasn't wearing any underwear. What the hell was he supposed to do now!? That dress would show everything, no matter how carefully he sat, and there was no way he was going to ask to borrow someone else's underwear.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:45 am

Arthur felt somewhat sorry for Vash but he was glad it wasn't him who had to wear that. Wait- was he the only one who actually wondered why Xiang had such a thing?! He didn't even want to know. He shivered thinking who had been wearing that costume. His blush totally dissappeared, instead he was creeped out. He wanted to ask Xiang about it, but he knew he would regret it.

They waited...and waited. Arthur looked up. "It's been 15 minutes, do you think he jumped out of the window and ran off?" He asked the rest. He stood up and dropped his pillow. "I think I'm gonna go look." Maybe Vash had run off. Or was he too embarassed to come out? Arthur wondered. He walked towards the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Oi, Vash, you okay in there?" He asked as he slowly opened the door. His cheeks flushed pink as he caught a glimpse of Vash.

Last edited by Arthur Kirkland on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:10 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Xiang Gang

Xiang Gang

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:56 am

Was it really necessary to take fifteen minutes? Xiang wondered, because fifteen minutes ago Vash had accepted his dare and ran upstairs to check. While everyine was waiting, he said, "Anyone interested in blackmail pictures?" He waved a small digital camera.

Arthur then stood up and announced that he was going to go check up on him, and Xiang thought about giving him the camera, but decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:20 pm

...The last thing Lovino wanted to see right now was Vash in a dress. It was a step up from those damned pink pajamas, but the thought of the neutral nation in a dress... He shuddered. It was enough to give him nightmares. Hopefully he wouldn't have them...but...

A soft sigh escaped his lips and he held the pillow closer before turning to look at Victoria. She was the one of the only girls...and it felt a little awkwrd with her next to him, but she was nice enough. If he talked to her he might be able to take his mind off that stupid dare... "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:43 pm

After Vash said that anybody taking pictures of him in the dress would be dead, Victoria hid the camera, she had lashed out when he took the dress, under her fish pillow between her crossed legs. She was still deciding whether or not to secretly take a picture, risking her life. As long as Vash didn't have a gun strapped to his leg, she'd be ok, right? Eh, whatever, she thought as she picked up her iPhone, looking at her Truth or Dare app. These. Are. Lame. Victoria finalized as she deleted the bogus app and figured she'd think of something better if she was to give someone a truth or dare. She looked back up as she heard Vash go up stairs and Lovino reply to her.

Was he slightly blushing? Victoria couldn't really tell since he seemed sorta red-tan all the time. He did tend to be sort of a hot-head. She may be the only girl at the slumber party, but she was practically one of the boys. Hmm, I guess I could mix it up a bit tonight, though.

"Soo what have I missed, Lovi? You having a good time~?"
Victoria asked while batting her eyelashes. She was sure to know if he was blushing then.

Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli

Vash Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:49 pm

Vash was already dressed a while ago, just trying to make the dress reach as far down to his knees as possible. But when he pulled it down it would tug uncomfortable at his shoulders and start to expose his collar bone. Then as soon as he moved one inch the skirt would go right back to where it was. "Dammit, dammit, dammit!" he growled as he kept adjusting himself in the mirror.

Then the door opened.

Vash gasped and turned to the noise to make sure whoever came in didn't get a glimpse of something he didn't want them to. It was Arthur, but the blush on his cheeks worried him. Did he see something? Vash quickly covered himself and glared. "Are you that impatient to see my humiliation!?" he snapped. "Get the hell out of my way!" He then grabbed the pillow he brought up there before he pushed roughly past Arthur and stomped downstairs, using the pillow to hide everything.

He stood at the bottom of the stairs, glaring at Xiang. "Here! Are you happy!?"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Arthur was roughly pushed aside. "I-I was just cheking if you were-" he tried to but Vash didn't listen to his excuse. Arthur followed him downstairs. He tried not look down because he could see Vashs bare ass. But it was too tempting, just right in your face. Arthur shrugged his blush off and walked past Vash.

Not thinking about Vash who's wearing no underwear it, not thinking about Vash who's wearing no underwear under it. Arthur squirmed some and sat down next to Victoria and clenched onto his own pillow.
Back to top Go down
Xiang Gang

Xiang Gang

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:32 pm

Xiang looked up with slight interest when he heard Vash shout at him, and took his camera out and with a bright flash, managed to save a) very good fetish material and b) even better blackmail. He half-smiled and said, "Yes, quite." He started to feel bad with how embarrassed Vash seemed to become. "Well, you can either choose to 'torture' me or take your wrath on someone else, because it's your turn now," he offered.

He wondered how Vash was going to sit down in that outfit. It seemed like it was pretty tight. He looked around and saw Lovino blushing while he was trying to Victoria. Raising his eyebrows, he took a picture of Lovino blushing, and looked back at it. He snickered. Has this kid never talked to a girl like her or something?

Oh, yeah. One thing. "Hey, Vash, what happened to Arthur?" He considered adding the question "Sexy times?" but considered that it would make things worse—Eh, I've got nothing to lose. "Did you have sexy times?" he deadpanned.
Back to top Go down
deadbear

deadbear

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:58 am

Berwald did the opposite of what everyone expects of him. He laughed. Maybe it was the alcohol in his system, but seeing Vash in that dress and hearing what Xiang said just tickled his funny bone. The great Swede placed his hand over his eyes, after removing his glasses, and just laughed a light wheezy laugh at Vash. This was unbelievably funny, how he was over-reacting to having to wear that ridiculous thing. He had to go through worse when he and Sebastian had drinking battles!

After his laughing fit died down, his cheeks were a little pink, and he decided that he definitely hadn't had enough to drink to get through his ridiculous night. His mind began to wander about what Vash's reactions would have been to having to do some of the things Berwald had to do when he lost bets. This made him laugh a little harder, and he just clamped his hand over his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:40 am

Gilbert stared at Vash in the dress. He had to admit, the man looked rather good in it. Xiang's comment almost made him choke on his beer. Sexy times? Really? There was no way that Arthur had it in him. He was about to make a comment when Berwald erupted in laughter next to him. The sound of the man's laugh almost made him jump, he didn't realize that he actually could laugh. He found himself laughing as well, the beer and excess candy starting to affect him.
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyilngtoast.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Monsters :: Other Boards :: Crack Roleplaying-
Jump to: