Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.

Go down 
+3
deadbear
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Xiang Gang
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:20 am

Arthur shrieked when Xiang asked about sexy times. "W-what?! I was just few minutes away, it isn't even possible!" He told Xiang. His cheeks flushed pink in anger and embarassment. He couldn't helpt it Vash was wearing no underwear at all! And he was just practically wiggling his bare ass in his face. Sorry, but everyone would blush.

The Brit jumped up when Berwald suddenly laughed. T-that was so creepy. Arthur totally forgot about Vash and shuffled closer to Victoria. Seriously this guy...
Back to top Go down
Xiang Gang

Xiang Gang

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:50 am

Xiang heard sudden laughter come from Berwald and was surprised, but then saw a bottle lying next to him. Where did he get that from? He shrugged it off as Gilbert joined in, and he decided that the whole situation was absolutely hilarious and joined in with the laughter a bit as well.

After he was done laughing, he looked at Arthur and said, "Well, you must have been doing something. I mean, look at you! You're as red as... as a tomato or something." He paused and took a picture of Arthur's blushing face. "So why did you go upstairs?" Xiang found himself getting a bit crazy, as he added to the end, "Trying to get a little sneak peek?" He winked at him, trying to emphasize his point.

He then sat back, with a confused look on his face, wondering what was happening to him tonight. He turned to Berwald wearily and gestured vaguely towards a bottle. Groaning, he said, "Pass me some of that."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:54 am

Arthur squirmed. "I-I did not! I-I..." His face became even redder now. People started teasing now. Arthur didn't like to be thought of a pervert. He wasn't. He was a fine gentleman. Maybe a little bit of a pervert but no one needed to know that. Arthur snapped when Xiang went on teasing him. "I-it's because of that git! He isn't wearing any underwear! Practically wiggling it in my face-" He squirmed and and quickly put a hand to his mouth. Nervously shaking his head. He just didn't say that. Vash was going to kill him, for sure. Arthur burried his face in his pillow. Stupid, stupid, stupid. He was so dead.
Back to top Go down
deadbear

deadbear

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Berwald drained the rest of his flask, eyeing everyone who was looking at his weirdly for laughing. " Wha'?" He asked, making a face, which was considerably more scary than his normal face, not that he could help it though, any other face but his regular face was scary. Even his normal face was scary!

Then Xiang has asked him for some of his booze. " S'rry, 'sall gon'. " He said, wiggling the empty flask. Later Berwald planned on raiding Xiang's fridge for hidden booze, if any existed. In not, he'd head to the corner store. Though it'd probably be best if someone drove him. Depended on how sober he was later.

At any rate, a mischievous grin spread across his face when he heard Vash was wearing no underwear. He stood, towering above everyone, and humbled over to Vash. " He'." He said, and then did the unthinkable. He flipped Vash's skirt up for all to see! After this weird display of interaction, he felt he did enough and scuttled to his seat before he got punched. Not that he'd feel it.
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli

Vash Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:01 pm

Vash just decided instead of getting angry at everyone he would just try and tune them out completely. It was surprisingly easy, he found, as they were all talking at once and after the initial shock of him in a dress they all seemed to go back to what they were doing. Well, mostly, anyway. But then he heard Arthur and he glared venomously before stomping over to him and hitting him over the head, still making sure the skirt stayed down. "Dummkopf!" he snapped. "Don't go saying that out loud to everyone, you son of a bitch!" He kept yelling at Arthur and hitting him, switching between German and English depending on his rage.

And then there was a deep voice behind him. He turned and glared at the owner, not even phased by the Swede's frightening face as he gave him one of his own. "What!?" Then without warning his skirt was flipped, revealing, well...everything! Vash froze, his blush deepened, and before he knew it he fell to his knees and covered himself. 'Th-They all saw...they saw everything! I haven't...no one...they saw!' But instead of collapsing into tears like some people would do when they're that embarrassed, Vash simply turned his attention to Berwald, a purely evil look on his face. You could almost feel the sparks of rage skip across the room.

"Truth or Dare?"
Back to top Go down
Xiang Gang

Xiang Gang

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:31 pm

The second Vash's skirt was flipped up by Berwald, he closed his eyes, gritted his teeth, and took a picture. Xiang didn't want to even bother to check if the picture came out clear or fuzzy or gritty or way too zoomed in—he shuddered. Well, at least there was some really good blackmail material. Cringing, he tried to erase the image from his head. Maybe making Vash wear that wasn't such a good idea.

And why was Xiang taking pictures anyway? Sure, he could make a profit off them or put them on the internet, but both of those options would lead to swift and painful death from Vash. Blackmail was the main driving force behind them, really, but he'd... still be killed on the spot if he ever used them as blackmail.

He shook his head and stopped thinking. When Berwald sat down, he tried to ask him, "Why'd you do that?" He didn't have a chance to be heard, though, because at that moment a very furious Vash pointed straight at Berwald and practically shouted, "Truth or dare?!"

Xiang stood up calmly, announcing that he was going to go get something to drink. He walked quietly past Vash and walked upstairs to raid the fridge to see if there was enough beer for him, Gilbert, and Berwald to last the whole night.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:06 am

Only minutes had passed, and so much occurred in that window of time. Victoria was basically in a silent, jaw-dropped gasp of everything she just saw. It went from Vash coming down the stairs wearing the dress, to Xiang's comment on Arthur having...sexy times? with Vash, though she did giggle a bit, yet no one seemed to notice her. Berwald's laughing was certainly noticeable, though. Who knew he could even laugh, and be set off by such a lame joke. Then out of no where, he goes to Vash and flips his skirt up? Where in the world had that came from. Victoria certainly didn't know as she stuffed her face into her pillow after seeing a lack of underwear under that dress.

This party was crazy. She was tough, but this was getting way out of hand. What was Victoria doing here again? Oh yeah, she and Xiang were best buds forever! Of course she couldn't say no to an invitation to a slumber party of his. He might explode firecrackers in your face if you didn't accept. And that really wouldn't be very fun...well maybe it could. She didn't want to find out.

Victoria lifted her head from her fish pillow and turned toward the only other person who would possibly be just as shocked as her right now, well, besides Vash. "Hey Lovi," she whispered. "This is waaay crazy, huh?"
Back to top Go down
http://me-oh-my-michelle.deviantart.com/
deadbear

deadbear

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:27 am

The venomous look he was recieving from Vash wasn't affecting him at all. Infact, he wasn't surprised in the least when Vash asked him the truth or dare question. He eyed Xiang getting up and leaving. Wonder where he went... He wondered to himself. Then he faced Vash, ready to take on the challenge.

" Da'e." Berwald said, smirking. He was kinda looking forward to whatever Vash had for him. Or did he? Whatever it was, it probably wouldn't be anything too bad, he didn't think the little guy had any spunk in him. So, he leaned back and laid propped on his elbows, yawning lightly and looking to Vash, unimpressed. 
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli

Vash Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:54 am

That look Berwald was giving him...oh, it just made him want to come up with the worst dare possible! And so Vash racked his brain for anything, something creative, too. Though he had never played truth or dare before and he'd never been a pervert it took him a while. 'Humiliation...what's the best way to humiliate someone? Usually it's to get them naked, right? So he needs to do something naked. Something that might come back to haunt him.' And then he smirked when he got the perfect idea.

"I dare you to take a picture of yourself naked and auction it off right in this room. If no one buys it, you have to upload it to the internet. And of course whoever buys it is welcome to do that as well..." He looked straight at Berwald to judge his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Xiang Gang

Xiang Gang

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Xiang walked back downstairs with a couple of six-packs (which was of some unknown, German brand with two or three missing). He had found them at the back of his fridge, with a note saying, "Save them for next time I visit". He didn't remember having any visitors lately—hell, he didn't remember having any visitors ever, so he shrugged and tossed the note in the garbage.

He walked from the stairs behind Vash, just in time to hear the end of Vash's dare. He snorted out loud and sat next to Berwald, tossing him a beer. "You might need it." He also passed him the camera while he popped open a can. Sipping, he mumbled sarcastically, "Good luck, and have fun."
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Lovino...needed to go bleach his brain to try to get rid of the sight of Vash's vitals. The Italian's face was bright red...He really didn't need to see that...nor was he going to want to see the picture of Berwald naked. He had to ask himself what the hell he was doing here. It wasn't worth the humiliation right now.

He turned his attention to Victoria. She was the only one who seemed sane enough right now.
"This is way too crazy. Is it too late to leave?" Lovino didn't want any part in this...this game... He hated Truth or Dare and he didn't want to get involved. ...Especially with the people in this room. He didn't trust anyone other than Victoria at this point.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:46 pm

When Victoria heard the dare Vash gave Berwald, she stuffed her face back into her pillow to hide any sign of blushing. Who knew he could think of such a thing. Revenge really does that to people. As long as she didn't get on anyone's bad side, she wouldn't be picked...but that wouldn't be fun. She'd definitely choose a dare, truth is for boring people, but who knows, she could hit someone with her pillow if they said anything about her truth.

She sat back up and put another chocolate chip in her mouth. "You could try to leave, but I doubt you'd succeed. These guys would just drag you back in and tie you down, aaaand you'd probably be asked Truth or Dare then," Victoria told Lovi. "Besides, I don't want to be the only sane person here," she lied. She knew she'd get crazy if she had the chance, but she didn't want to drive Lovi from missing anything fun and being a lame-o.
Back to top Go down
http://me-oh-my-michelle.deviantart.com/
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Arthur hide his face in his pillow. He didn't want to see Berwald naked or see a picture of him naked. He prayed inside they wouldn't pick him. These dares we humilating. He heard Lovino mentioning something about sneaking away. Ha no chance. The Brit regretted coming to this sleep over. S-sure Vash didn't look that bad, but he feared more for his own pride. What if they would pick him. The dares were getting worse and worse in the end. He decided to just remain silent and watch. Maybe they wouldn't pick him if he didn't comment to things or talk. Probably not, but it was worth the shot.
Back to top Go down
deadbear

deadbear

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:24 am

Berwald just... Stared at Vash. More nudity? Weren't we scarring the children here enough? Whatever, this sounded like fun. The Swede wasn't too overjoyed that he had to sell his nudit to someone in this room, and knew no one would probably buy it, but he shrugged, taking the beer and the camera before standing infront of Vash. " Didn' kno' yo' wan'e' a pic'ure o' m' na'e' s' badl'..." With a snicker, he trotted up the stairs for privacy.

When he had the privacy, he opened the beer, and drained about half of it before starting to take his clothes off. Not only would they see him nude, they'd also see how... Well hung he was. Berwald chuckled. Maybe Vash would get jealous. When he was stark naked, he took his beer and downed the rest, turned the camera on and holding it above him at an angle. Then he stood proud, held his... Privates, not hiding them, but holding them out, then glared venomously at the camera before snapping the picture, his face proving the be the only thing that caught someones eye before his privates. At this point, he was borderline drunk, and didn't care much for what they did with the picture. He threw his pants back on, forgot the shirt, stopped in a bathroom to wash his hands, then went back downstairs. " Aight, wh' wan's 't?" He asked, waving the picture/ camera? He tossed his empty beer can away, and yawned, scratching his bear chest. 
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:42 am

Arthur hide his face in his pillow again when berwald had returned with a picture of his uhm manliness. Blushing slightl, he scowled. "Like hell I would want that! Stop being so shameless!" he told the other. Seriously hadn't anyone here some pride and shame left. Arthur immediately faced down in his pillow again. He wished he hadn't come to ths party.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:52 am

Gilbert's hand shot up in the air before he realized what he was doing. He needed that picture for some reason, he didn't know why. "I want it. That picture. I'll take that picture. Yeah." he said, pointing to the photograph in Berwald's hand as he remembered his original intention for it. He thought for a second and set down his beer to dig in his pocket for some form of currency. All he had was some penny he found on the ground on his way over, but it would have to do. "I'll give you this for it." He grinned and waved the penny out in front of him. "Hurry up, I've got a blog to update."
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyilngtoast.deviantart.com
Xiang Gang

Xiang Gang

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Xiang whipped around to Gilbert and shoved his face out of the way. "I'll pay..." He took a quarter out from somewhere and held it up. "Thiiiis much." A quarter was at least more than a penny, wasn't it? He stood up and made a grab for the camera as nonchalantly as he could, trying to get it before Gilbert could get his hands on it.

Besides, getting a few extra pictures couldn't be so bad. And that was his camera he used anyway, if he tried to delete them, he could always try to find a way to recover all the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:57 pm

Damn, there was no way Gilbert could beat the quarter with just his penny. Determined not to be one upped by the asian boy, he turned to Berwald instead and cried out, "Berwald, I'll buy YOU for this penny then."

Hopefully the Swede was drunk enough...or sober enough to go along with his plan. That would show Xiang. He may have the pictures, but if the albino had Berwald, then he could take pictures whenever he wanted.
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyilngtoast.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.   Truth or Dare? I'm up for that. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare? I'm up for that.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Monsters :: Other Boards :: Crack Roleplaying-
Jump to: