Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roderich Edelstein, aka Austria. [dropped]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Austria

Former Austria

Roderich Edelstein, aka Austria. [dropped] Empty
PostSubject: Roderich Edelstein, aka Austria. [dropped]   Roderich Edelstein, aka Austria. [dropped] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:37 pm

The Character

Name: Roderich Edelstein
Nation: Republic of Austria (Republik Österreich)

Appearance:
Roderich Edelstein, aka Austria. [dropped] Austria
Roderich has brown hair, cut in layers which he tries to brush to the side. A notable feature is a wild strand of hair, Mariazell, that always stands out no matter what the man does. There's also a small mole on the left side of his face, near his mouth.
He's pretty pale because he barely goes out, a small fact that's just a little more noticeable due to his hair colour and dark clothing. You will usually find him dressed in expensive looking suits, mostly trying to look like the aristocrat he is. When it comes to the way he's built you could say he's scrawny, in comparison to most. Just a average man if anything.

Personality:
Roderich would be best described as a somewhat stuck-up, aristocratic know it all with a great passion for music and arts.
A well-behaved and well-educated man. Roderich doesn't quit stand for stupid behavior, foolishness and idiocy. If he has a problem with you, or simply can't stand the very sight of you, he will be one to tolerate you. If you, however, push your luck you're in for a long lecture, maybe even for a small 'concert' if an instrument is available when words are not enough to express his displeasure about the matter at hand.

He's a calm person in general, with a lot of patience in most situations, who enjoys his free time, dedicating that to his hobbies. Roderich has an awful habit of fussing over everything. During most social gatherings he keeps to himself unless he feels the people surrounding him are completely incompetent, chaotic, or simply do a bad job. The Austrian will then most likely either aid the one in charge, if this person deserves it, or tell everyone off, or simply leave in a bit of a fit.

He's not the strongest person either, but believes one should defend what they believe in, and so he does. Rather so in a well mannered way than to actually resort to any form of violence, bickering does not count. This is mainly the reason why he has often had help from others in the past, simply because he himself wasn't strong enough most of the time. This does not make him useless, just a bit of a burden at times. What he lacks in strength, Roderich makes up for with intelligence.

Strengths:
♪ He's rational.
♪ Quick thinker.
♪ Patient (with most.)
♪ Baking (despite creating disturbing war like sounds while he does so.)
♪ Music.
Weaknesses:
♫ Extremely bad sense of direction.
♫ Oceans/the sea and their inhabitants, like crabs and jellyfish.
♫ Idiots.
♫ violence.
♫ His own temper.
♫ Disrespectful behavior.
♫ Bugs (nothing bad, but they really do get him on edge, especially when they're in a big group)

Starting location: On the floor of a small apartment kitchen.

Sample RP post:
Why oh why was he cursed with such a bad sense of direction? Roderich walked around, aimlessly and obviously lost. The letter he had received, along with the map, where held on to tightly, pressed against his chest in a nervous manner. What he didn't know what that he was getting closer to the right location as he kept wandering about. How he hated being on his own while making his way to any unfamiliar place, he was prone to getting lost a lot quicker when that happened, like now Or so he thought.

The surrounding area seemed to be getting a lot more quiet, deprived of life. Roderich could obviously understand the importance of quiet areas, especially for something as important as a world meeting, but this place, there was something so unsettling about it. Something so wrong. It was frighting after a while, there was no better word left for it.

With that said, it was no surprise the Austrian was less than happy on stopping in the middle of the street, armed with only 2 pieces of paper. The man was left without a choice however, he really had trouble reading anything while he walked and he needed to check this map, and the address. Taking in a deep breath, while making sure nothing odd was around, he finally came to a halt. Roderich adjusted his glasses for a moment before glancing down at the address. There was a sign not far from him, showing him he was going the right way.

Then why did it feel like he shouldn't be here at all?

Other Important Information: Things that usually get him slightly more annoyed than usual are Gilbert, stupid and/or pointless questions, getting lost and wasteful behavior.
Although Gilbert gets on his nerves more than he cares to admit he does value his company, at times anyway. The other people he really cares for are Ludwig, Vash (but he won't admit to this easily) and Elizaveta.

The Player

Name: Pleas call me Cake
Timezone: GMT+1
MSN/AIM: send me a message for these, I don't have AIM tho.
About yourself: I try my best at English and I try my best to be online as often as I possibly can.
This also reminds me of Silent Hill, which scares me to death but I love it!
Did you read the rules?: I can't make up my mind D: Green and Yellow mostly.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Roderich Edelstein, aka Austria. [dropped]   Roderich Edelstein, aka Austria. [dropped] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:47 pm

You are most certainly accepted!

I love this application, I am in love with your Austria! I like the comment about his baking noises hahaa. Welcome to the forums! Feel free to post an intro topic and start RPing~
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Roderich Edelstein, aka Austria. [dropped]   Roderich Edelstein, aka Austria. [dropped] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:52 pm

*sniff* AWWW RODDY YOU DO CAREE!~
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyilngtoast.deviantart.com
Former Austria

Former Austria

PostSubject: Re: Roderich Edelstein, aka Austria. [dropped]   Roderich Edelstein, aka Austria. [dropped] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:57 pm

@Feli;
I really appreciate hearing that ♥ and haha, I couldn't leave that out, it's one of the many details about him that I truly love.

@Gilbert;
...D-don't think to much of that small notion, Gilbert!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roderich Edelstein, aka Austria. [dropped]   Roderich Edelstein, aka Austria. [dropped] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roderich Edelstein, aka Austria. [dropped]
Page 1 of 1