Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A store can be fun? [Arthur]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

Location : Uhh you may not want to look outside your window....

A store can be fun? [Arthur] Empty
PostSubject: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:26 am

Keith burst the doors wide open running into the supermarket happily, it was a nice size and should have enough food for the both of them, he looked to the side and grabbed a trolley, he looked at it eagerly jumping in looking around the store again thinking of what they would need to survive. Beer. That was their first priority, next would be um food! He turned around waiting for Arthur to come in, "Hey Arthur!" He shouted happily moving back and forth so the trolley swayed happily, he would have to get Arthur to play a game with him eventually, he was his cute little brother, he wouldn't be able to resist, "Push me into a shelf or something!" He knew Arthur would most likely object but what's the harm in asking?
Back to top Go down
http://hetalia-another-war.proboards.com/index.cgi
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:37 am

Arthur slowly walked into the supermarket. They needed food, drinks and something that could work as a weapon. Maybe knifes? He turned around to look at Keith who had jumped into a trolly. He sighed and shook his head. "No Keith, we're not here to play." He shoved his hands in his pockets and walked past him, walking to the vegetable section, not paying attention to his foolish brother.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:47 am

Keith sighed getting out of the trolley and walking down an aisle full of drinks, he looked up and down the shelf pulling out two boxes of beer placing them on his shoulders. He yawned continuing to walk down the aisle looking around seeing if there was anything they could use, he looked to the side and saw a couple of blankets in plastic packaging. Keith nodded placing the beer on top of them carrying them to the vegetables, he wished he had brought the trolley down with him.

He plopped his pile down next to Arthur, he wiped his forehead then smiled, "This good?" He asked hoping Arthur wouldn't get angry. Then he saw it, a cucumber, the perfect weapon. Arthur had lost their game so he had to be punished, he grabbed the cucumber and gently hit Arthur over the head hoping he wouldn't get angry, "How will we carry this stuff?" He asked looking down at his pile.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Arthur looked around for edible things in the vegetable section. He hated brocolli and was sure not planning on eating salad. Tomatoes? No that reminded him too much of that stupid Spaniard. His thoughts were caught off by Keith returning. He titled his head and looked what he had gotten. Blankets and beer. Arthur sighed. "Look I don't-" he was caught off by cucumber hitting his face. "W-what was that for you git!" Without warning he hit Keith with a carrot.

He then straightened his tie and put the carrot down. "A-anyway where was I, oh right...I don't think we need beer, we should look for bottled water so we can always refill it. I'll try to look for something like bagpacks to carry things. G-good work on the blankets though." He said a blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:57 am

Keith grinned happily when Arthur hit him, he was finally getting into it. Keith's smile grew larger when Arthur congratulated him on getting blankets, "But I like beer please!" He whined like a child hoping he could get into Arthur's heart with the sweet knowledge that he still had one brother, for now. He then gave Arthur a funny look poking his face, "You keep going red," he said grinning, "thinking about something you like?" He asked sarcastically.

Backpacks. Right that was what he had to do next, he looked at the shelf next to him climbing up onto it seeing if there were any backpacks, if worst came to worst they could carry it all in a trolley. Hey that's and idea. "Let's just use a trolley!" He shouted jumping down, "Great idea?"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:27 am

Arthur shook his head. "No matter how you like it, it's not usefull." he said. His face became a darker shade of red. He was quickly embarassed and his brother knew that. "No." he replied and frowned a bit. He watched his brother jump in a trolly. "Yeah works as well." He answered and dumped some vegetables in the trolly.

He stood behind the trolly and start to bush it with his brother still in it, he just wanted to get here done quickly. Riding to the section with other food and drinks.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:36 am

"Yay!" Keith shouted like a kid, he turned around smiling at Arthur childishly, he was happy, he lent over picking up the beer and sheets. He picked up a can of beer cracking it opening taking a sip, it was warm but beer is beer. "So when we are done here do we find somewhere to crash?" He asked hoping Arthur wasn't thinking of pulling an all nighter getting supplies and finding the others, that would just be boring.

He lay down resting his head on the sheets yawning taking another mouthful of beer, he sighed puffing his lips out, he had just realized that maybe this annoyed Arthur would be better than the Arthur he was going to have to deal with when they got back on the republic subject, "It's not even definite," he mumbled to himself before drinking more of the beer hoping Arthur didn't hear him, they had to concentrate on 'shopping'.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:43 am

Arthur sighed and continued to push. "I first want to try looking for Victoria, we can find a place to sleep when it's getting dark, okay?" it wasn't really a question. He wasn't going give up finding her. Keith had to understand that she was precious to him.

He was a bit lost in thought so he didn't hear Keith and really didn't care whatever he was saying. He picked up a few bottles filled with water. If they could find apartments or restaurants they could always refill it. "If you see any knifes or things that can serve as weapons, let me know." He told Keith as he continued pushing.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:48 am

Keith sighed continuing to drink his beer opening an eye looking around, knives, knives , knives. He sighed sitting up looking Arthur in the eye, "Why is she so important?" He asked at the risk of being shouted at, "And what's not to say she can protect herself?" He understood that it was safer in numbers but if finding someone meant being in more danger it would be better to try later.

He then looked to the side and shouted pointing down an aisle, "Kitchen utensils!" He grinned eagerly then thought, a prod used for kebabs would be useful as well.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:05 am

She was someone he liked perhaps. Arthur tried to hide his blush and kept on pushing. "She's just a good friend, and I hold my friends dear." frowning some. "She's unarmed and alone Keith. She isn't as strong as you and me." He told him. His mood had changed, he was now a bit cranky.

He looked up in suprise when his brother yelled he found kitchen utenisils. Arthur had to resist to say a yay in a sarcastic way, so he just shut his mouth. " Kay." and he pushed the trolley towards the section. Putting a few sharp knifes in the trolly.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:13 am

Keith frowned drinking more of his beer grabbing a pot and frying pan, if they needed to cook or fight these would come in handy, he sighed looking back at Arthur. "What about me?" He asked, "Am I a good friend?" He didn't really know what to expect, he acted stupid all the time so it was no wonder Arthur was cranky at him a lot.

He looked at the other utensils grabbing a couple of spoon and forks along with a set of prongs, "I hardly doubt a gentleman of your caliber would eat with his fingers would he?" Keith said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:26 am

Arthur thought for a bit, sure he was annoying and just so- but he still a friend to him. "Yes..." he replied, a blush creeping onto his face again. Stupid questions. He pushed the trolley a little faster. When Keith made a sarcastic comment he rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Oh very funny Keith." He commented. Why couldn't he just act a little serious for once.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:33 am

Keith gave a slight smile lying down in the trolley throwing the can over the side, "Thanks," he said quietly closing his eyes. He was gonna get whoever was responsible for this shit, he had to, "Arthur, when I see that monster I'm gonna kill whatever I see that isn't one of us," he said darkly opening his eyes looking at the ceiling, "then you can finally shut up and go back to normal," he said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:46 am

Arthur smiled. "Thanks, Keith." he was happy Keith cared for him and was protecting him. He rolled the trolly slowly through the store. "Think we got everything now? or..." he looked around meanwhile. He caught tea. He wanted some tea now. Suddenly really badly. He shrugged it off they had water that's enough. "Never mind, we got everything I think."
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:51 am

"Your welcome mate," Keith said happily opening another beer offering it up to Arthur, "Want some?" He asked holding it in his hand whilst opening another one for himself, he saw Arthur pass the tea and reached his hand out grabbing it placing it beside himself. He got beer it was only fair Arthur got his tea.

Keith looked out at the street then back at Arthur, "Theres still some sun, are we gonna find others?" He asked, the thought crossed his mind. Why was there a fully stoked supermarket here, this was a set up and he was starting to get wary. "Hey," he said sitting up grabbing a shelf so the trolley would stop, hopefully, "why does this abandoned town have everything we need?" he asked taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:19 am

Arthur shook his head. "No thanks." it wasn't a good idea to go drinking right now. He smiled but didn't say anything when Keith dropped teabags in the trolley. He glanced over at his watch. Just a hour or 2 before it would get dark. "Maybe we-" but he got caught off when Keith stopped the trolley.

"W-well it's a supermarket. And a deserted town, is still a town, right? So there should be schools, stores, supermarket restaurants apartments and stuff like that, right?" though why would there still be edible things when it was a deserted town. "Wait a minute-" He wandered off to the fridges which was a section next to them and picked up a carton of milk. He walked back to Keith.

"I don't know what happened but look at the date. 23.11.2010 ... normally these get delivered around 2 weeks before the expiring date....so this town hasn't been so deserted recently." He started to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:16 am

Keith opened the can Arthur rejected and proceed to start in consuming it himself shooting a satisfying smile to Arthur seeing his contentment after putting the tea in the trolley. Then after seeing the milk his brain started to think, he sat up pulling the letter from his pocket examining it. He didn't recognize any similarities in speech to anyone else's.

"You say this was a trap correct?" He asked Arthur glancing up at him from the paper, "What if this whole town was set out for us, but why is the next question?" He sighed fiddling with the half-empty/full beer can staring at the letter, it was getting interesting now he knew there was a darker force going on, he was going to be the first one to find out what it was and win!

Keith then stood up, "GPS!" He glared at Arthur grinning like an idiot, "If we can find a GPS we can find out where we are, it may not help now but it might later."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Arthur nodded. "Perhaps...I don't know really what's going on here anymore but I know it's not safe and pretty bad." He shivered. He didn't want to know what was really going on. Afraid that everyone was dead already and they were the only one's left.

"Gps? Does that work? I mean my phone is out of reach, like everywhere, so I don't know if a gps would work. Besides for such thing we have to move to electronic store." He informed him. He really didn't feel like going outside anymore. Though staying here wasn't great either.

[Ooc: Once we get out of the store, wanna roll with the trolly into Matthew's thread? Let's collect more family members o Ao.]
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:37 am

Keith nodded laying back down continuing to drink his beer contently, he preferred to follow others and not think of plans himself, he knew the facts now he just had to...he didn't know what he was supposed to do. He hugged his arms, "Okay now I see what you mean," he said, it wasn't any better that they were in a supermarket that was generally cold, "maybe it is a bit chilly."

"Ah," Keith said said, "signal now thats a problem." He thought to himself for a while then shrugged, what were they supposed to do about that? It wouldn't have helped them anyway.

(OOC: Yeah sure)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Arthur took one of the blankets and removed the package. He layed a blanket over Keith. "Here. We'll raid a clothe store for a new coat for me on the way." he told him as he started pushing the trolly. "Let's just get going, this place gives me the creeps, better find a place to stay for the night right?" he asked for confirmation.

He didn't wait though and worked his way to the exit of the supermarket. On the way he found a torch and batteries, those might come in handy later, so he dropped them in the cart as well and he dropped some magazines and a book as well. To kill some time during nights.
Back to top Go down
Keith_Smith

Keith_Smith

PostSubject: Re: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:45 am

Keith smiled holding the blanket close to his face smiling sweetly, Keith then nodded thinking for a second. "It would also be good to get some clothes that match the terrain we are on," he said, even though their outfits worked on most areas it would be better to have something light in this area if they had to run away from something or someone. "Yeah, wouldn't it be awesome if it was haunted?" He laughed to himself, that is something both him and his brother had in common, too many haunting ideas.

(So we jump into Matthews thread now?)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:50 am

Arthur nodded. "Yeah that's an idea." he pusched the trolley through the exit door. "I got to admit, it would be awesome." They were back on the streets outside again. There was still a thick fog. he sighed and continued to push the trolley which had gotten a lot heavier.

[Yes we continue in matthew's thread now, this one's done! ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A store can be fun? [Arthur]   A store can be fun? [Arthur] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A store can be fun? [Arthur]
Page 1 of 1