Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arthur Kirkland / England Application [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland / England Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Arthur Kirkland / England Application [Accepted]   Arthur Kirkland / England Application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:23 am

The Character

Name: Arthur Kirkland
Nation: England

Appearance:
Arthur Kirkland / England Application [Accepted] 358e0zs
Arthur has blond messy hair that looks like he has cut it himself. His thick eyebrows above his green eyes, cannot be overlooked and Arthur is often teased for it. His skin is pale because the sun rarely shines and Arthur doesn’t take time to go sun tanning. Arthurs height is average and he’s pretty skinny. He’s almost always formally dressed, he likes to feel neat.

Personality: Arthur complains and rant a lot. Though no matter how much he rants about something he actually quite like it. For example the rain, he complains a lot about the shitty weather, but Arthur loves the rain. Arthurs character could be described as tsundere.

He has a few “secret” hobbies. Those are related to magic and paranormal things. Though some nations know more about it than they actually wish. Arthur strongly believes in magic and ghosts no matter what everyone says.

Arthur lives alone. Ok not entirely, with all the magical creatures and gohsts in his house it can be quite crowded. He sometimes feels lonely and misses actual people living with him. He doesn’t have many friends either. When loneliness struck him again, he goes drinking, though he can’t handle alcohol and is quickly drunk.
However there are days Arthur loves being alone, just sipping tea and watching the rain fall down.

Strengths:
- Kind/caring (depending on the person)
- Ranting
- Spying and hiding

Weaknesses:
- Cooking
- Paranoid
- Heights
- Short tempered
- Alcohol

Starting location: On the roof of a high apartment building.

Sample RP post:
Arthur grunted and rolled over. Everything hurt, especially his head. He immediately sat up and gripped his head. “Maybe I shouldn’t have gone drinking last night.” Arthur mumbled to himself. He opened his eyes, preparing for sun to hit his eyes, but there wasn’t any sunlight, it was still dark. Arthur looked around and then he realized it. This wasn’t his room…certainly not.

He blinked in surprise but then frowned. He tried to remember what happened. He went drinking with some people. From then on it was a blur. He should’ve known better, to not drink right before a world meeting, but hey with the economic recession and all, Arthur had gotten pretty depressed and had drunk few beers.

Arthur sighed and frowned. This was all a prank of Francis anyway. He looked around. He was apparently on some roof. Arthur walked to the edge. “H-holy-“ Arthur stumbled back. Ok it was high, very high. Arthur didn’t like heights, he was scared of them. He looked around. “T-this isn’t funny Francis! Come here this instant!” Arthur yelled. His voice echoed. Arthur silently waited. No answer.
Then it came to mind that it couldn’t have been Francis, he would’ve probably been naked here. Yeah this was probably a lame prank of Alfred.

Arthur walked over to the door behind him. He tried to open it but it was locked. He nervously looked around. “S-seriously, this isn’t funny anymore, whoever has done this, come out!” Arthur yelled again. He waited. Still no reply. He was alone.

Other Important Information: Arthur doesn’t get along very well, with most people. Especially France.

The Player:

Name: Call me, Iggy, Arty, Mathi or Knife
Timezone: GMT+1
MSN: the_igsel@hotmail.com
About yourself: Uhm…hi I’m Mathi, I’m 19 years old and I like to draw and write?
Did you read the rules?: Yes, my favourite colour is blue.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

Arthur Kirkland / England Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur Kirkland / England Application [Accepted]   Arthur Kirkland / England Application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:53 am

Awww, you touched on the side of England I don't read often, him being sad~! I like your application! You are accepted! Feel free to start posting and introduce yourself to everyone if you wish.
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com

Arthur Kirkland / England Application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1