Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seychelles Application [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

Seychelles Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Seychelles Application [Accepted]   Seychelles Application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:48 pm

The Character

Name: Victoria Lucie Munier
Nation: Seychelles Application [Accepted] SEYCHELLEFLAG Republic of Seychelles Repiblik Sesel Seychelles Application [Accepted] SEYCHELLEFLAG

Appearance: Seychelles Application [Accepted] B61f5d71d3924ea76c73db691238fa0e Casual Seychelles Application [Accepted] Seychelles Business/Meeting attire
Victoria has long, slightly curly dark brown hair that is tied into two pigtails with big (red most of the time) bows. She has faintly tanned skin and light brown, round eyes. Victoria is about 5 feet 3 inches in height and average in stature.

Personality: She appears to be shy and quiet at first, but once you get to know Victoria, she's very outgoing. She can get sarcastic, but deep down, she's still caring. She sometimes overreacts and can be a bit of a crybaby, only if she is caught off guard. Growing up on an island in the middle of nowhere, Victoria is used to being alone, but sometimes likes company. Dealing with the economic issues of her small country makes her very stressful at home. Victoria has a hard time trusting people since she grew up with people who used and abandoned her.

She loves seafood, tropical fruit, swimming, dresses, and singing.

Strengths:

- Ability to use random items for self-defense
- Manipulation
- Going for long periods of time without food
- Hiding
Weaknesses:

- Being alone for too long
- Not suitable for cold weather
- Lack of conversation skills
- Homesickness
- Unable to stay calm when necessary
- Anxiety issues (basically goes along with unable to stay calm/quiet Razz)

Starting location: lying on the bottom of a drained pool of a motel

Sample RP post:

It was the night before Victoria had to leave for the world conference, and she was packing her suitcase quickly with much excitement. It was the first time she was invited to a world conference. She couldn't wait to see so many people in the same room as her discussing many different topics, and she would get to be a part of it! Shuffling her hand through her suitcase, she noticed she hadn't packed her shiny black belt away yet. As she walked towards her dresser, Victoria noticed something under her bed: it was a dusty, red collar. I never had a dog, she thought as she picked up the old collar. Then she sighed and remembered her days of colonization and school. Not the best time of my life but certainly memorable.

After she put away the collar and put her belt away in her suitcase, she lay down on her bed, staring at the ceiling fan above head. "Wow, there's going to be so many people at the conference. And I hardly know a single one of them." Victoria grabbed a pillow from under her head and pressed it against her face. She rolled over and sat up, "Well I know Arthur and Francis, and everyone knows Alfred. I think I'll recognize some other people since I've seen them on my beaches before, but I don't remember their names."

Victoria sat up to zip her suitcase carefully. As she put it up against the wall, she peered into her aquarium and said good night to her pet turtles, Corra and Seara. "I won't stop thinking about you. I'm going to be gone for a few days so I hope you don't miss me, sweeties." She turned off the lights and went back to bed. What she didn't know was that she was going to be gone a lot longer than a few days.

Other Important Information: She always wears her hair in two pigtails. Victoria can get along with basically anyone once she gets to know them, but until then, she is as quiet as a mouse. However, she does not have good relations with Arthur and Francis since colonization when she was younger. She changed her surname to Munier when she refused Francis's but was required to have a French one.

The Player

Name: Michelle/Mishi
Timezone: PST
MSN/AIM: N/A
About yourself: uhhhh this is my first application for a roleplay forum so please bare me OTL I like to draw, play volleyball, and spend hours on the internet looking at anything Hetalia XDD
Did you read the rules?: Yes, my favorite color is yellow :3

Last edited by Victoria Munier on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://me-oh-my-michelle.deviantart.com/
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Seychelles Application [Accepted]   Seychelles Application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Oooh I like your Seychelles, she is adorable! I like your starting location. Very original! You did a great job for your first application.

You are accepted! Welcome to the RP. Feel free to start RPing and make an intro thread~
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

PostSubject: Re: Seychelles Application [Accepted]   Seychelles Application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:01 am

Yay! Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
http://me-oh-my-michelle.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seychelles Application [Accepted]   Seychelles Application [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seychelles Application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1