Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lars Hofstee / Netherlands Application [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee / Netherlands Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Lars Hofstee / Netherlands Application [Accepted]   Lars Hofstee / Netherlands Application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:08 am

The Character

Name: Lars Hofstee
Nation: Kingdom of the Netherlands / Koningkrijk der Nederlanden

Appearance: Lars Hofstee / Netherlands Application [Accepted] Netherlands6
Lars is a very tall man with spiky, dirty blond hair and a small scar on his forehead. He is often seen smoking either cigarettes or a pipe.

Personality: Due to his tall statue and often slightly frowning expression, Lars may come off as intimidating. He is a guy who knows what he wants and won’t hesitate to do what he has to do to get that.

Lars tends to hold grudges against people who betray him. He acts more cold and uncaring towards those people. On the other hand, he is very loyal to the people who helped him and will go out of his way to return the favour.

He likes beer, and isn’t opposed to using some kinds of shady drugs. He takes great pride in beating Turkey for having the title of the ‘tulip country’. He dislikes it when people call his country "Holland" instead of "Netherlands", but will tolerate it of certain people.

Despite not looking like an animal person, he is very fond of rabbits and owns one as a pet. Though he did not take it with him to the conference.

Strengths:
- Trading
- Down to earth attitude
- Physical strength
- Alcohol tolerance

Weaknesses:
- Stubborn
- Possessive
- Smoking (he gets easily annoyed if he doesn’t get to do this enough)

Starting location: On the floor of a bar.

Sample RP post:
Lars groaned as he rubbed his head. Where the hell was he? He didn’t remember anything from the moment he had arrived at the place where the world conference was supposed to be held. All he knew was that he was currently sprawled on the cold, hard floor of a building he didn’t recognize. It was dark, so he couldn’t see what kind of room he was in.

He got up, rubbing his stiff muscles to get some feeling back into his limbs. Next up was the quest for a source of light. He put his hands on the wall behind him, feeling if he could find- bingo. He flipped the light switch and some lights flickered on, illuminating a bar with a wide variety of liquor bottles stacked behind it.

This caught Lars’ attention. He made his way over to behind the bar and examined the alcohol. He picked up a bottle of beer and brushed the dust off of it. It seemed there hadn’t been people here for ages. He looked around for an opener, which he found not to far away and opened the bottle. There seemed to be nothing wrong with the liquid. It smelled like beer, it looked like beer. But when Lars took a sip, he spat the drink right back out. He resisted the urge to gag. That had to be the fucking most disgusting beer he had ever tasted!

Other Important Information: He has a difficult relationship with his sister, and blames Antonio for it. He used to hold a grudge against the guy. Even though he’s mostly past that now, he may still act bitter towards him.

The Player

Name: You can call me Lars, Fork or Free, which is my real name.
Timezone: GMT+1
MSN/AIM: PM me for this
About yourself: English isn’t my native language, so there may be some mistakes. So if something bothers you in my writing, please let me know.
Did you read the rules?: A red/black/white combination is very nice ^^
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Lars Hofstee / Netherlands Application [Accepted]   Lars Hofstee / Netherlands Application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:56 am

You are accepted! Your name for him seems familiar, I do think are are in a few other roleplays together. Prozac Nations, I believe? (Though I am Spain there, if so~) Either way, welcome to the forums! Feel free to start posting and introduce yourself to everyone~
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

PostSubject: Re: Lars Hofstee / Netherlands Application [Accepted]   Lars Hofstee / Netherlands Application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:00 pm

Thank you! And yes, I'm also the Netherlands in Prozac Nations ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lars Hofstee / Netherlands Application [Accepted]   Lars Hofstee / Netherlands Application [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lars Hofstee / Netherlands Application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1