Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

China Application -resubmit with edits- [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

China Application -resubmit with edits- [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: China Application -resubmit with edits- [Accepted]   China Application -resubmit with edits- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:20 am

The Character
Name: Yao Wang
Nation: China

Appearance:

China often ties his long dark brown (or either black) hair in a low ponytail, or one single odango bun style with a ponytail trailing after it. He has an interest in wearing military outfits and his nation's traditional clothes, and that's probably why he often wears the chinese red guard/communist uniform; colored dark green included with a red armband with a single white star on it. Other things he can maybe wear in public is a green mandarin jacket with yellow pants, or a red one with white pants. Rarely, he wears a male cheongsam, chinese kimono, or any other imperial style clothes. The reason why is because although he likes tradition, he likes to fit in, and no one really wears those clothes anymore. Has brown eyes, (but can also be depicted as black) and is only 5'5. Another thing is that he has a long, diagonal scar on his back from when Kiku attacked him. Has a panda birthmark that's quite lower down his body. Even though he is 4000 years old, he doesn't really look like an old person. Rarely EVER dresses casually. Sometimes is shown with a dragon tattoo in different illustrations. Fun fact: in earlier designs, Yao was supposed to have glasses with his hair down (or short) and was supposed to be the 'asian Estonia'.

Personality: Apparently, he's one of the oldest nations. Yao is known to be very, very superstitiuos, and also very religious. Tries too hard to be like an older brother to the other asian nations, but they treat him like a grandpa instead of an older brother. He can either end his sentences with '-aru','-aiya', or '-ahen'. His best friend ever is a creepy, stalker-ish old chubby man in a 'Shinatty' costume; which is supposed to be a Hello Kitty ripoff. Yao loves food, and if something he eats does not appeal to his taste, he nags about how 'weird and unrefined' the flavor is. When late for world meetings or any other conference, he always explains how he was eating (or something food related) prevented him from attending. He almost always puts food as his number one priority. Also, he has a fetish for anything cute in general. Mainly cartoon/anime characters and pandas. He is also quite artistic, what with his ability to draw beautiful people and drawing strands of hair on paper with utmost detail. Not good at drawing all around, though. His anime drawings aren't as skilled as Korea's or Japan's. He dislikes the fact that the world has modernized faster than he has; even though he's the oldest. Even though mostly cheerful, Yao can become irritated and snap; mainly because of Korea. He also isn't the biggest fan of foreign relations, despite the fact that he's a popular tourist destination. Dislikes Korea to the extent that everytime he shows up, Yao either hits him with a wok or runs away.

Strengths:
-Cooks well
-Has good experience within the military
-tends to draw well if it involves realism
-skilled at building things
-is good at pointing things out/making a statement
-quite well at writing things in general

Weaknesses:
-Has joint problems in his back and legs
-Not very good with foreigners/foreign relations
-not very modernized
-easily snaps when Korea or Russia's around

Starting location: stuck inside a janitor's closet wedged between two shelves

RP Sample:
Groan...
Wang Yao forced open his eyes to see the surrounding area around him, only to find himself wedged between two items that seemed like shelves. "Ugh...where am I, aru? How did this happen?" Yao suddenly cringed; feeling excrutiating pain emitting from his mid-back region. "Agh..." he bit his lip and tried to reach behind to massage out the pain. "If only I wasn't so old..." the man mused, grunting from the pain that had now moved lower to his legs. "Aiyah, it's so dim in here..." Yao held back tears as the pain flared due to him struggling to stand up. "Come on Yao...you always get stuck in stupid situations and you always get out of them eventually." He felt around some more and grabbed hold of something that resembled a mop. "Maybe I can use this to help me get out." Yao concluded, as he grasped it in his hands. The man then tried to push himself out of the tight space; only breaking the utensil he was using. "...Shit."

Yao slumped back to the floor; head in hands. "How the hell am I going to get out of here aru?" Yao whined. "I have to keep trying. I'm starting to get hungry." Yao pouted. He tried once again to lift himself up. "Eh, what is this?" Grabbing hold of something, Yao jerked himself up and stumbled forward, falling against the door. "Aghhh my back..." Yao cried out; but suddenly felt a doorknob. He fumbled with it before the door flung open and Yao collapsed on the floor. Sighing with relief, despite the fact that he had flaring back pain, the man sprang up and screamed, "IM FREE!" and ran awkwardly out of the building.

(afffft sorry |D)

Other Important Information: Can't really think of anything ffff.

The Player
Name: Tempy
Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
MSN/AIM: I'm really sorry, I don't have one. ene||
About yourself: User lurks around 4chan's /b/ board, is an abusor of caps, likes to draw some of the weirdest crap in the milky way, is liek, ttly nawt underage, and has been a noobish idiot since 1997. Is also a former troll. : P
Did you read the rules?: Yerr. the color is olive green! :U

(once again, if there were any errors, please correct me and I will try to fix them as soon as possible.)

Back to top Go down
http://tempurapura.deviantart.com/
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: China Application -resubmit with edits- [Accepted]   China Application -resubmit with edits- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:25 am

Thank you for fixing everything. You are now accepted. Please change your username to China's name. Feel free to start RPing now~
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com
ImYongSoo

ImYongSoo

PostSubject: Re: China Application -resubmit with edits- [Accepted]   China Application -resubmit with edits- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:36 am

ANIKIIIIIIIIIIII~ -glomps while sneaking a grope- <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: China Application -resubmit with edits- [Accepted]   China Application -resubmit with edits- [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

China Application -resubmit with edits- [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1