Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greece - Heracles Karpusi Application [accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

Greece - Heracles Karpusi Application [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Greece - Heracles Karpusi Application [accepted]   Greece - Heracles Karpusi Application [accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:25 pm

The Character

Name: Heracles Karpusi
Nation: Greece

Appearance: Greece - Heracles Karpusi Application [accepted] 87a26da65e4387eda9103b81023f081e
He has curly brown hair and sea green eyes, with a slight tan. He’s 5 feet 11 inches tall and is muscular, but not overly muscular. He likes to wear things that care comfortable and practical.

Personality: He’s a philosophical type of person, who will think over a question for three days and then give an answer when you don’t expect it or don’t remember the question anymore. He loves cats of all kinds, as well as warm places and his mother’s ruins. He’s very protective of the people he deems his, though in an obscure way that make it look like he doesn’t care sometimes. He hates Turkey; though he does grudgingly appreciate Turkey’s culture.

Strengths:
-Intelligence
-Strength
-Negotiating skills
Weaknesses:
-Water
-Turkey
-His double curl thingy.

Starting location: About halfway up a tree, sleeping on one of the thicker branches.

Sample RP post: Heracles smiled as he helped one of the children in the ward get used to his wheelchair. Ronald Hartford and his parents had gotten into an unfortunate car accident and while Ronald's parents had gotten away almost completely unscathed Ronald's legs had been completely shattered. Heracles had to admit, the kid was a real trooper though. Beyond the tears at the beginning when he learned he would never walk again, he hadn't complained once.

The same could not be said of his parents though. "Oh, my poor baby." Mrs. Hartford cried, wiping at her tears. Heracles shot her a thinly veiled annoyed look when the smile on Ronald's face faltered.

"You're doing very good Ronald, I wouldn't be surprised if you become a master at the end of the day." Heracles said, smiling down at the young boy.

Ronald smiled back, proudly displaying the gap where his two front teeth had fallen out. Thankfully, they had been baby teeth and the young boy had cheered their loss. "Thanks Mr. Karpusi! It's kind of fun riding this!" To demonstrate, Ronald sped forward quickly, earning a look from his father.

Heracles laughed, resting a hand on Ronald's head. "I wouldn't do that just yet, you might hurt someone." Ronald nodded and his parents gave him a thankful look. Heracles responded by staring at them blankly.

Other Important Information:

The Player

Name: Abby
Timezone: -5 GMT
MSN/AIM: hikarisapphire@hotmail.com
About yourself:
Did you read the rules?: Yesh Master Feli! My favorite color is blue~
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

Greece - Heracles Karpusi Application [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece - Heracles Karpusi Application [accepted]   Greece - Heracles Karpusi Application [accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:21 pm

I know you are a nice Greece, so you are accepted! Feel free to start posting, and please change your username to Heracles Karpusi!
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com

Greece - Heracles Karpusi Application [accepted]
Page 1 of 1