Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matthew Williams | Canada Application [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Canada

Former Canada

Matthew Williams | Canada Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Matthew Williams | Canada Application [Accepted]   Matthew Williams | Canada Application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:27 am

The Character

Name: Matthew Williams
Nation: Canada

Appearance:
Matthew Williams | Canada Application [Accepted] 8381658_m
Matthew has blonde hair that rests just above his shoulders, and a loopy curl that sticks out the front. He has violet eyes, and is a little taller than average. Due to years and years of Hockey, he is quite toned.

Personality: Matthew is a somewhat shy, quiet guy. He hates to fight, but if he gets angry enough he will hurt you. Due to being overshadowed by his brother, Matthew is quite introverted and only has a few friends, though they tend to forget him or mistake him for his brother much like the rest of the world.

Matt loves to play hockey, the only sport he really got into. He also loves to cook and drink beer, though the latter never turns out well. He absolutely hates it when he’s ignored, which is almost always, and gets annoyed with extremely rude people.

Strengths: Strong, tends to be able to disappear at will, Hockey
Weaknesses: Somewhat of a pushover, alcohol (is a light weight), quiet
Starting location: Locked in a closet in the basement of a house.

Sample RP post:
Matthew blinked slowly, shifting and stretching. He pulled himself up into a sitting position, his memory of yesterday coming back to him. He remembered coming to the building where the meeting was supposed to be held… but after that his memory was fuzzy.

Standing up, his head hit a chain which he quickly pulled, flooding the now identified closet with a pale light. Adjusting his glasses, he tried the doorknob, not too surprised that he seemed to be locked in here. He tried peeking through the crack of the door, but was only greeted with the sight of a dark room.

This is no good, he thought, Why am I in here? And where are the others…? He tried ramming the door with his shoulder a couple times, but it wouldn’t budge. Sighing, Matthew sat down, trying to think of a way he could get out. Maybe someone would come for him, and hopefully, that someone was friendly.

Other Important Information: N/A

The Player:

Name: Lexi ;v;~ but you can call me Derpy or Lemon
Timezone: GMT - 6
MSN/AIM: maple-pancakes@hotmail.com
About yourself: Um, I’m 15 and from Canada c8 and I’m a bit shyy so please be gentle with me ; v ;
Did you read the rules?: Yes 8D And I’d have to say.. green or blue >v< *can’t decide*
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

Matthew Williams | Canada Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams | Canada Application [Accepted]   Matthew Williams | Canada Application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:47 am

Aww, I like your Canada! Cute picture too. Welcome to the forums, you are accepted! Feel free to start posting~
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com

Matthew Williams | Canada Application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1