Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

China Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

China Application Empty
PostSubject: China Application   China Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:16 am

The Character
Name: Yao Wang
Nation: China

Appearance: brown hair, brown eyes, most likely wears the red guard uniform or a red male's cheongsam

Personality: neurotic, likes shinatty and food, dislikes foreign influences and foreign invasions

Strengths: can hit people with woks quite hard, has experience in the military, is able to establish strong dynasties
Weaknesses: cannot talk about WWII or the Tiannemen Incident, cannot handle Russia at all

Starting location: Chinatown, New York (>>)

Sample RP post: "Y'know...it's really hard taking care of siblings. Aru. Especially if you've been taking care of them for 4000 years. Aru." Yao said as he looked in the mirror. "Wait aru. Why am I talking to myself? Shouldn't I be out of my house talking to other people? Oh wait, I HATE foreign influences. Aru." He glared while staring at himself. "Dammit aru. I really need to get out more. I think I'm getting flabby from eating shumai. Aru."

(I DON'T KNOW I'M A NOOB AT THIS FFFFT)

Other Important Information: sleeps with hello kitty plushies (RIP OFF and that's it c:)

The Player
Name: Tempy (I forgot, should you put your real name? > A >)
Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
MSN/AIM: doesn't have one
About yourself: I ABUSE CAPS. :U and I like to put smileys > u > i also have reeeeeaaaalllly bad memory.
Did you read the rules?: I think I did. I can't remember though dsfdasfd.

Back to top Go down
http://tempurapura.deviantart.com/
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

China Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Application   China Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:07 am

TEH YOU CONFUSED BAT. YOUR STARTING POINT NEEDS TO BE WITHIN OR AROUND (dirt) THE GENERIC UNNAMED CITY OTL

oh and reread the rules for something you need to type here XDD
Back to top Go down
http://me-oh-my-michelle.deviantart.com/
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

China Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Application   China Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:31 pm

Mishi, please don't reply to things that haven't been accepted.

I'm sorry, Tempy. I know you are new to this but I am sorry, I can't accept you, so for now you are rejected. However, you have the chance to fix it. I'll give you an extra two days. You really need to up the length on this.

To improve, I suggest these things:
▀ Use paragraph style for your descriptions.
▀ Elaborate on his personality description.
▀ Work on his weaknesses.
▀ We aren't in New York, so he cannot start there, sorry. Pick something like locked in a grocery store, in a bush, or somewhere much more generalized. This is a ghost town RP~
▀ Work on RP sample.
▀ You didn't read the rules because they tell you to put a certain something in your application. Go look!

I'm sorry. Work on those things and we will see what we can do. You have two days. Sorry, and good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

China Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Application   China Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

China Application
Page 1 of 1