Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sealand - Peter Kirkland [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Sealand

Former Sealand

Sealand - Peter Kirkland [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Sealand - Peter Kirkland [Accepted]   Sealand - Peter Kirkland [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:51 am

Peter Kirkland (Principality of Sealand)

Sealand - Peter Kirkland [Accepted] 180px-SealandOriginal
Name: Peter Kirkland
Nation: Sealandic (English)

Appearance: Peter is a young boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has very thick eyebrows and looks a little like his older brother. Peter claims to be Sealandic and insists that Sealand is a country that is far better than England - he wears a sailor's uniform as if to show his pride for the fort. The kid can sometimes be seen holding a teddy bear or stuffed rabbit.

Personality: Peter is a very ambitious and determined boy. Once he has set his mind on something, he will not give up unless he absolutely has to and there are no solutions what so ever. He will go as far as breaking rules and stirring up trouble in order to achieve his goal. The young boy is a big dreamer, often thinking of ways to compete. However, he has moments where he thinks of things far too difficult for him, thus causing a huge problem for him and the people around him.

The kid claims to dislike his older brother very much. He claims he is Sealandic and insists that the Principality of Sealand is a greater nation than any other in the world. He tries to be the opposite to his brother in every way he can but usually ends up failing. There are times when Peter can be very similar to sibling - this can include his stubborn and rude traits. The bushy eyebrows do not help him either.

His main goal in life is to become someone that people admire (more than his brother even). Peter ignores negative comments from others and continues claiming that he will become something great.

Though Peter will deny it, the boy does admire his brother and can easily become envious and jealous of others who become close to his sibling. Because of this jealousy, he'll be very rude to not just his brother but also the friend. There are some times when Peter is not competing to become someone glorious, but rather just for attention from his brother. However, as stated, he will always deny this fact and has never admitted anything of the sort to anyone but his best friend.

At a first encounter, Peter's very friendly and cheerful. It does not take much long before seeing his determined, ambitious and stubborn traits however.

Strengths:
  • Ambitious
  • Determined
  • Friendly
  • Cheerful
  • Tries to stay positive about things

Weaknesses:
  • Stubborn
  • Easily offended
  • Sometimes rude
  • Can be jealous and envious of others
  • Often acts before thinking

Starting location: Slumped over a tree branch.

Sample RP post:
It was a a special day for the twelve year old boy. Peter would be waking up extra early in order to disguise himself as another person and sneak into another one of his brother's important meetings. They didn't happen all the time, so the boy tried going every time. He was determined to one day be acknowledged and he refused to just sit down and wait while everyone else got to discuss such awesome topics. Peter wanted to be involved too!

As the kid was getting ready though, he wasn't sure what had happened. Everything went blank in his mind as he forgot what he was even doing. Before he knew it, he was completely unconscious and had not a clue what happened before.

--

Thud! Peter fell to the ground painfully, causing him to jerk awake. He was dizzy, everything he saw was blurry and he couldn't hear properly. Pulling himself slowly into a more comfortable sitting position, he waited a few seconds before he felt slightly better. The pain from the fall was still throbbing and he reached back to rub at the area that was most damaged. The boy then noticed his surroundings and quickly assumed he had fallen from the tree he was now under. It was strange though, for Peter did not recognize this area. Not to mention there was no one around. He was completely alone and everything was just quiet. Too quiet.

Panic began rising and Peter pushed himself up, dusting off the dirt and sighing at the grass stains. He noticed he was missing his hat and look around for it. Quickly, he saw it near a bush and reached out to grab it. He placed the hat on his head after dusting it off and flicking off an ant, before he examined the area once more. Why couldn't he remember anything?

But more importantly, was there anyone else here besides himself? Peter wanted to find that out. Thus, he began to slowly adventure forward, looking for any signs of activity.

Other Important Information: Like his brother sees fairies and unicorns, so does Peter. He has a fairy friend that he'll sometimes talk to when he's alone.

The Player

Name: Lori (nickname: LooLoo)
Timezone: Central Time
MSN/AIM: (MSN) perverted-gamer@hotmail.com
About yourself: I love rabbits a lot (and all the other animals; mainly rabbits) and enjoy writing. I play the piano and French horn. Otaku, cosplayer. <3 I can be shy.
Did you read the rules?: Orange... though I like all colors.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

Sealand - Peter Kirkland [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sealand - Peter Kirkland [Accepted]   Sealand - Peter Kirkland [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:00 pm

Aww your Sealand is adorable! You are accepted! By your nickname, I think I may know you. Mansiontalia? Maybe I am wrong and just look like a creeper hahaa. Either way, welcome to the forums! Feel free to start posting and introduce yourself to everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com

Sealand - Peter Kirkland [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1