Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ app ] Natalia Arlovskaya [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Belarus

Former Belarus

[ app ] Natalia Arlovskaya [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: [ app ] Natalia Arlovskaya [Accepted]   [ app ] Natalia Arlovskaya [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:53 pm

The Character

Name: Natalia Arlovskaya
Nation: Republic of Belarus

Appearance: Natalia has long platinum, blond hair that ends right where her waist starts. She has narrow, electric blue eyes that can either be described as cold and calculating or psychopathic and desperate. She is fairly short standing at the height of 5”2 but don't be fooled, she bites. Hard. Her skin is very pale but not in the sickly kind of way. She's skinny but not too skinny to be considered anorexic. In fact, her weight and overall appearance is just right for someone with a build like her.

Personality: Natalia has a varying personality depending on who she's talking to. Most of the time she remains calm and aloof, almost indifferent to the people around her. She doesn't like wasting her time conversing and mingling with other nations because it's quite useless for her. Though she gets a lot of attention for her looks, she doesn't care much for romance. All she wants is her darling brother Ivan. Natalia hardly talks to strangers. She appears to be detached from the world and seems happier this way. Although she won't mind the attention, she won't necessarily bask in the limelight. She's possessive especially when it comes to her brother and won't like it if he starts hanging around others too much. Others describe her as very determined and headstrong, never backing down from a fight and is a sore loser when she loses. Revenge is her specialty, especially when it's directed towards nations she's not very fond of.

She can be very violent and abrasive but she will listen to reason as long as it makes sense. Natalia is a girl who can do things on her own and be independent without having to rely on someone. Though she loves to pretend that she needs help just so Ivan will give her the attention that she wants. She's very strong and is perfectly capable of handling her own fights. When it comes to fights, expect her to easily overcome opponents through excessive violence and persistence. A lot of nations will even comment that she's probably the scariest girl because of her frightening strength. Not only is she blessed with beauty and brawn, she also has the brains. A very calculating and critical individual, she doesn't like making mistakes or failures. Natalia is a very brash girl but she does have her manners. Especially when she's around her family, she'll behave and keep to herself. But when she needs to look after herself, she won't hesitate to push people out of her way.

Her attitude towards her sister leaves something to be desired. She appears to be jealous of Yekaterina because of her closeness to Ivan. Natalia's obsession with him has gone so far down that she would do anything to keep him out of harm's way even if it means jumping into the line of bullets just to save her precious brother. This can either be viewed as a far-gone obsession or an extreme version of loyalty. She will do anything for her sister and brother. Anything at all. She puts herself as the last priority and making it so that her family will always be safe. It sounds like a very reckless thing to do but her family is probably the only thing that she loves. A few of her interests are the occult ( ghosts, the supernatural, whatever it is she can find interesting ), her brother, her family, whatever he brother likes, stalking her brother, marrying her brother and fighting.

Strengths:
♥ Physical strength
♥ Loyalty
♥ Brains
♥ Determination
♥ Intimidation

Weaknesses:
★ Her apathy
★ General insanity
★ Height
★ Emotions
★ Family

Starting location: In a small room inside an abandoned apartment surrounded by empty carton boxes.

Sample RP post:

This wasn't right. Natalia immediately knew that there was something wrong. The town was practically deserted, the houses or whatever they were supposed to be looked eerily abandoned. But she was a hundred percent sure that this was the place. She had even double-checked the address, triple-checked it just for convenience. But it was useless. She was standing in front of the supposed location the meeting was being held at. 'This is stupid.' For someone like her to get lost in the middle of nowhere didn't hold much of a probability. 'This has to be it.' She thought to herself, calmly surveying her surroundings and not immediately jumping into conclusions.

The Belarusian frowned, mouth twitching downwards in a very unpleasant manner. If this was a joke she would make sure whoever played this silly trick on her would pay dearly with their lives. This was clearly a mistake to begin with. She knew there had been something funny about the note that was sent to her. Her brother even pointed it out just a few hours ago but she had been in a hurry to get to the place and just get it over with. Her impatience had been her ultimate downfall.

She forced herself to think. If this was a joke then it must have been a very well-thought out one. For every single nation she knew received the same letter with the same address at the same time which was a very common thing to happen. Natalia was willing to accept the occurrence of a typo. 'Yes,' she started once more. 'There was clearly a mistake in the printing.' But if it did happen that the address was a typo then she had to get out of here fast. Without wasting another second, the Belarusian turned her back around and walked the opposite direction. She had to get out of here fast lest she missed a very important meeting. She couldn't stand the thought of her brother and sister disappointed at her absence. No, she had to make haste if she wanted to impress them, to make a point that she cared about their feelings.

All of a sudden, she noticed that the buildings and houses started to look the same. She obviously made a mistake and probably turned the wrong corner. Willing herself to think that she was just distracted by the occult-like atmosphere of the town, she traced back to her starting point. But there was a problem. An enormous problem that started to gnaw at her. She couldn't find her way back. Her thoughts suddenly flew to her brother and sister. Natalia's annoyance grew but not because she could hardly care less about them but because she knew things were starting to turn grim. If she somehow couldn't find her way out of this... this dingy old town and return home, she knew they would start to worry. And that was her pet peeve. She didn't want them worrying about her. She didn't want anyone worrying about her at all! Natalia bit her lip, furrowing her eyebrows. Clearly she had to hurry up and stop thinking idly about such negative things. Now wasn't the time to put herself down.

But it was too late. The last thing she remembered was a shadow moving at the corner of her eyes and then... nothing.

Other Important Information: Family comes first of course. Once you threaten her family, expect a rabid Belarusian with the morbid intent of homicide to stop by at your house and brutally murder you.

The Player

Name: Louise here, reporting for duty~!
Timezone: GMT - 6h ( Central Time Zone ), GMT -5h during Daylight Saving
MSN/AIM: nappo-kun@hotmail.com // Don't have one...
About yourself: I like blood, guts and gore. Oh and don't be freaked out when I say that I really like eyeballs... >>;; I've been Rping for 6 years now. The characters I'm used to roleplaying are Russia, Belarus, Switzerland, Prussia, America, France and Japan <:
Did you read the rules?: Yes, I like Red or Black... or Silver~
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: [ app ] Natalia Arlovskaya [Accepted]   [ app ] Natalia Arlovskaya [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:01 pm

Oh wow! You are accepted for sure! This has to be the best Belarus I have read, I must say! I think you have her down perfectly~!

Welcome to the forums and feel free to post an introduction thread and start roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com
Former Belarus

Former Belarus

PostSubject: Re: [ app ] Natalia Arlovskaya [Accepted]   [ app ] Natalia Arlovskaya [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:04 pm

Ah, thank you...! ( / blushes ) I had a lot of fun writing this app...haha... Belarus is such an interesting character for me~ But I'm ranting >>;; so yes, thank you again : D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ app ] Natalia Arlovskaya [Accepted]   [ app ] Natalia Arlovskaya [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ app ] Natalia Arlovskaya [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1