Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The audition of the AMAZING ME! [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

The audition of the AMAZING ME! [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: The audition of the AMAZING ME! [Accepted]   The audition of the AMAZING ME! [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:47 pm

The Character

Name: Gilbert BeilSchmidt
Nation: Königreich Preußen- The Kingdom of Prussia

Appearance:

The audition of the AMAZING ME! [Accepted] Jabu
Gilbert is just like an albino, with unnaturally pale skin, half lidded red eyes and choppy, silver hair where a small chick has taken residence. He has a light muscular build and is slightly taller than average. He claims that his 'vital regions' are five metres long, though no one believes it. He often is seen wearing a dark blue military uniform, with a black tie and collared shirt underneath.

Personality:

Gilbert has a very narcissistic personality. He is self-centered loves to order people around. He likes to pick fights with other nations, conquer their vital regions and believes himself to be the most supreme nation, even though he doesn't really exist anymore. Despite this, he has a soft spot for cute things, such as the chick on his head or the pandas that Hong Kong keeps trying to sell him. While he may not show it, Gilbert has a strong older brother instinct towards his younger sibling and sometimes Feliciano, though he will never admit it.

Because of his 'awesomeness' Gilbert really only has two friends and a slight fear of frying pans. He likes to pick on Austria, drink beer and eat wurst. He knows a lot about battles and tactics, but does not exactly have the greatest common sense. He does not like to be alone, even though he claims he prefers it, leaving him by himself for long periods of time makes him extremely upset. He deeply respected and admired his old ruler, Frederick II, whom he refers to as Old Fritz and hopes watches over him from heaven.

Strengths:
♥Fighting
♥Eating
♥Sleeping
♥Being Awesome
♥Five Metres
♥Alcohol Tolerance

Weaknesses:
★Cute Things
★Narcissistic
★Being Alone
★Lacks Common Sense

Starting location: A small closet.

Sample RP post: It had been a while since Gilbert had been to a world meeting. It was nice that someone finally realized how awesome he was and decided to invite him this time. Gilbert stared at the building, then checked the map again. Well, this was the place, but it didn't exactly look like a building for a world conference. Oh well, Ludwig had complained about some of the crazy locations they had been held in before, so this must just be another one. Speaking of Ludwig, where the hell was his stiff little brother? He needed to tell him how unawesome it was to leave before him!

Gilbert smirked and barged in, no need to keep anyone waiting! They all must be dying to have a meeting with him again. Well...that is strange. Ludwig totally left before him, but this place looks deserted. No matter what floor he checked, there wasn't a single nation present. This smelled like a set up. Just as he was about to leave in a huff, Gilbird started chirping like crazy. He paused and scooped the small chick off of his head only to feel a large blunt object smash into it right after. Then, darkness.

Other Important Information: His only two friends are Antonio and Francis and his younger brother is Ludwig. Gilbird is his pet that likes to sit on his head. He hates Ivan and has a mancrush on Feliciano.

The Player:

Name: Toast
Timezone: EST
MSN/AIM: crazyflyingtoast@hotmail.com//CrazyFlyingToast
About Yourself: I am new. I really like horror. Yes.
Did you read the rules?: Awwww yeeeah! Purple.
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyilngtoast.deviantart.com

The audition of the AMAZING ME! [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1