Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Denmark // Sebastian Møller [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Møller

Sebastian Møller

Denmark // Sebastian Møller [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Denmark // Sebastian Møller [Accepted]   Denmark // Sebastian Møller [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:21 pm

t h e c h a r a c t e r

n a m e
sebastian møller

n a t i o n
kongeriget danmark; kingdom of denmark; denmark

g e n d e r
male

a g e

a p p e a r a n c e
Denmark // Sebastian Møller [Accepted] L090

First of all, his hair can never be tamed. It skews off to the side of his head and into the air, defying all the rules of gravity. His facial expression is always changing no matter what he's feeling. His body was athletic, tainted with the slightest hints of well defined muscle. Broad shoulders usually either straight with seriousness, or slumped in relaxation. His clothing, when he actually dresses casual, isn't all that flashy. He likes wearing button up shirts and jeans, and will most likely either be wearing sneakers or boots. When he doesn't wear button up shirts, he wears regular shirts, usually with a hoodie on over it.

p e r s o n a l i t y
Denmark has a slightly tricky personality. He as a wide array of emotions, most darker ones hidden beneath a wide grin and caring eyes. But never fully trust that grin. In fact, beneath it is a sadistic smirk that would most likely surface if someone was being tortured. One would think he was bipolar. He's very confident of himself and knows that he's strong, his ego, mind you, is quite large. Despite not currently being the number one happiest country, Denmark still believes himself to be and he'll argue with anyone who says otherwise. Other then that, the man is pretty much open about things.

Though his appearance might be a little intimidating, this Dane is friendly; but only if the gesture is returned. If not--and it's returned with anything remotely similar to hate--then he won't hesitate to snap.

He likes a lot of things, like beer, arm wrestling, battle weapons (especially axes), oh and spoons. No one knows why, but Denmark has a strange obsession with spoons and with snag them without thinking. Then there are things that he doesn't exactly like. He doesn't like being called stupid, but hey, who doesn't. Nor does he like loud sounds like explosions, or the smell of gun powder.

s t r e n g t h s
physical strength
alcohol tolerance
loyal

w e a k n e s s e s
quick temper
bad sense of direction
too rough

s t a r t i n g l o c a t i o n
a tree.

s a m p l e r p p o s t
Denmark seemed to have been in the bar more often then he was used to. He found consolation in the many beer bottles that sat perched on the booth table beside him. Booth tables were his favorite; he could sit on either side and stretch out on the seat with his back propped up against the wall, legs stretched out along the back of the booth seat.

He nursed a beer glass in his hands, having become tired of holding the bottles themselves and freezing his hands. This was a rare moment to see the Dane. Quiet. Thinking. But about what? Even if one was to ask, he'd say 'Nothing', and continue on with what he as doing.

The loud sounds that now resounded through the bar caught his attention. Oh, a bar fight! But Sebastian knew better then to even try to do it. It could lay them all out. He looked at the clock that was located above the bar counter and sighed. Well he should leave now and head home. A warm bath sounded nice right about now.

Placing the glass on the table with a 'clink', Denmark pulled himself up, making sure that he didn't tip over or anything.

He was almost to the door, sidestepping most of the brawl, when suddenly a beer mug connected with the back of his head with a shattering sound. The Dane stumbled forward, face contorted in an expression of pain mixed with surprise. He lifted a hand to the back of his head, fingers groping around until he felt something warm and sticky. Bringing his hand back around, he saw blood covering his fingers now.

... They'd done it now.

Denmark grabbed the chair next to him and whipped it around, hitting the nearest man so hard that he automatically fell to the ground.

Damnit all he wanted to do was go home and take a bath.

After that, he picked up his hat off the floor and placed it on the table, along with his shedded coat. He rolled up his sleeves and loosened his tie some.

"Du er alle døde!" He snapped out with a growl, catching a few of the other's attention. He'd make them pay!

o t h e r i m p o r t a n t i n f o r m a t i o n
other then his unhealthy obsession/addiction with spoons, nothing else is really important at the time.

t h e p l a y e r

n a m e
ally

t i m e z o n e
eastern.

m s n & a i m
danishraeg@live.com & vodkacakes

a b o u t y o u r s e l f
there's not really a lot that i could say about myself. i like typing in lowercase letters, though that's only if i'm not typing anything serious. that's why everything on this app, minus anything in big paragraphs, are lowercased. i'm 20, but not for much longer.

d i d y o u r e a d t h e r u l e s?
i diiiiid! my favorite color is green.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

Denmark // Sebastian Møller [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denmark // Sebastian Møller [Accepted]   Denmark // Sebastian Møller [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:28 pm

You are accepted! Oh Denmark, you and your spoons~! Feel free to start posting in the roleplay and introduce yourself if you wish~
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com

Denmark // Sebastian Møller [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1