Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toris Lorinaitis [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Lithuania

Former Lithuania

Toris Lorinaitis [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Toris Lorinaitis [Accepted]   Toris Lorinaitis [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:52 pm

The Character

Name:Toris Lorinaitis, occasionally referred to as Liet.
Nation: Lithuania

Appearance: Toris is a young man with a fairly average build and shoulder-length brown hair. He stands at about 5 feet 7 inches, and his lack of confidence is apparrent even in the way in which he carries himself-worry furrowing his thin brow, hands in his pockets, gaze directed at the ground. He has deep green eyes, which are expectedy often clouded with some sort of preoccupational thoughts. A habit which perhaps arose from working as a housekeeper in his earlier years, Toris can occasionally be found with his hair puled back out of his face in the form of a small ponytail. His pale body is marked with numerous scars from the abuse of Ivan Braginski in the past; only very few, including Feliks, are aware of these marks. Toris generally dressed in casual-to-semiformal clothing.
Personality: Toris Lorinaitis is generally a quiet young man whose attitude always leans toward the pssimistic side. He is a bit wary around strangers; however, he is a very loyal friend once he becomes close to someone. He is kindhearted and willing to help anyone out; it is partially because of this, along with his slight naivete, that he is often taken advantage of. Toris is a bit of a chronic worrier, about himself and others, and is prone to making himself sick from his anxieties and sadness brought about by these worries. He's rather introverted, and would rather spend his time reading a good story than gonig out and socializing.

He suffers from a great deal of trauma from his past relationship with Ivan Braginski, whose abuse left scars both mental and physical on Toris. As such he has a great deal of fear concerning the large man. Toris is still recovering from this, with the help of his good friend Feliks.

Strengths:
-fairly intelligent
-Mature
-Loyal
Weaknesses:
-Timid
-Does not have much self confidence
-Difficulty letting go of past events, especially concerning Ivan

Starting location: Upon awakening, Toris found himself alone in the storage room of a small convenience store.

Sample RP post: As he made his way through the streets, Toris surveyed his surroundings and looked back at the letter doubtingly. Was he going the right way? He thought so, but...this place looked nothing like he'd imagined.

He was in a rather seedy-looking city, a predominantly grey area which reeked of smoke and dampness. Tall, thin buildings surrounded him on either side; he felt worry prickle up his spine like an electric shock when he realized that most of them had boarded up windows with unidentifiable stains on them. Was that...was that blood? The all-too-familiar substance frightened him by just thinknig about it, and his pace quickened.

'Don't worry.' The brunette told himself. 'You'll be fine.' However, even he could tell that his confidence was false He tried again to reassure himself, thinking, 'Don't worry, Feliks is going to be there...everyone's gonig to be there. It's going to be fine.' He tried his best to block the fact that a certain someone would be there too from his mind entirely. He knew from experience that it was best not to think about him at all.

Soon enough, he reached the destination. It turned out to be an old, rather dirty looking brown building, with creaking rafters and rusted doorhandles. He blinked a few times, wondering whether or not he should enter. Upon hearing voices from inside, though, his mind was made up, and he turned the browning metal handle and opened the door with a grating creak.

From there, everything is an ominous, eerie blank.

Other Important Information: Nope, just Toris!

The Player

Name: Chad Claspers (preferred.) Carlie Phillips (Actual.)
Timezone: GMT-5
MSN/AIM:MSN-Chadclaspers@hotmail.com; Aim- claspersss
About yourself: I am a very social, goofy person and I love to make friends, so add me on everything you;d like to! Also, on Wednesdays, I must be gone for two hours for counseling between 4:30 to 6:30 Eastern Standard Time. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause Sad
Did you read the rules?: Indeed, I did...Green Smile

Last edited by Toris Lorinaitis on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding forgotten info.)
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Toris Lorinaitis [Accepted]   Toris Lorinaitis [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:05 pm

Hmm you didn't put in the thingy for the rules like I asked, but you application is accepted. Just go reread them maybe. Feel free to start posting~
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com
Former Lithuania

Former Lithuania

PostSubject: Re: Toris Lorinaitis [Accepted]   Toris Lorinaitis [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:09 pm

EEp, I'll go do that now ;_; I'll be sure to reread twice next time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toris Lorinaitis [Accepted]   Toris Lorinaitis [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toris Lorinaitis [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1