Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

App for Spain [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Spain

Former Spain

App for Spain [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: App for Spain [Accepted]   App for Spain [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:58 pm

The Character

Name: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
Nation: Spain

Appearance:

App for Spain [Accepted] 28iubm9

He is of average height, tanned skin, happy green eyes, messy dark brown hair

Personality:

Antonio is very cheerful - up to the point where he gets along with almost everyone, meaning he is somewhat popular. Others may find him too much to deal with, but it's how he is! He is also very open-minded and would generally accept things with no trouble (as long it makes sense in his head).

He is a bit silly as in he does not pay attention to the situations around him, causing many people to get annoyed with him, but he doesn't seem to mind this because he loves his friends.

He is very loyal and helpful to those he love and due to that one period in his past which still lurks in the back of his mind, he would hold no qualms in doing anything of a dodgy nature - all within reason of course.

He however can get angry with a handful of people (those he shared a dark past with) and would happily be bitchy to them. If you dare hurt who he loves - be warned, he will not hold back.

Strengths: strong, can cheer you up, kind
Weaknesses: possessive, clingy, maybe a bit too dense sometimes

Starting location: In an alleyway behind a store - I don't know why but I like alleyways.

Sample RP post:

He did not remember being here, this cold damp alleyway filled with litter everywhere - one clung to his feet, and Antonio blinked as he raised his foot to discover it was in fact the letter he was given to attend the World Meeting. Grabbing it up to read it, he frowned as he stood up, his free hand touching the nearest brick wall. "Where...?" he said aloud, pausing to listen how his voice echoed in this odd place, making him shiver. "How odd!"

Other Important Information: He has some obession with the Italy brothers, so if you need to get his attention, just mention them!

The Player

Name: Gemma
Timezone: GMT
MSN/AIM: N/A
About yourself: I like to think I am nice....and dorky! I am English and enjoy RPing a lot.
Did you read the rules?: Yes and my favourite colour is blue C:
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: App for Spain [Accepted]   App for Spain [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:09 pm

There Husband, you fixed it up a bit, thanks! I know that you will do well as Spain, as I have seen you in action before~! Show everyone how awesome Spain is for me, 'k~?

You are accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com
Former Spain

Former Spain

PostSubject: Re: App for Spain [Accepted]   App for Spain [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:12 pm

A-awww ;A; OKAY! I will try my best for you, waifu!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: App for Spain [Accepted]   App for Spain [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App for Spain [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1