Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ImYongSoo//South Korea [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ImYongSoo

ImYongSoo

ImYongSoo//South Korea [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: ImYongSoo//South Korea [Accepted]   ImYongSoo//South Korea [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:33 pm

The Character

Name: ImYongSoo
Nation: South Korea

Appearance: ImYongSoo//South Korea [Accepted] 002___LOVE_IS_WAR_by_dashima Yong Soo has brown eyes and black hair. His black hair has one enormous haircurl/ahoge which represents his Korean Spirit. If looked at closely, one can spot a small face within the curl that seems to portray the emotions the host himself is feeling. YongSoo is rather tall, almost the tallest amongst the Asians. He is quite lean and a bit muscular. He's lightly tanned and has his amount of scars and bruises and whatnot. He almost always has a huge grin on his face. His attire is a hanbok, everything white except for his jeogori which is the color blue. His hands are usually unseen due to the long sleeves of his hanbok.

Personality: YongSoo's personality is very optimistic. Even though his emotions might be like a roller coaster, grinning widely and pouting the second after, but the general air around him is upbeat and comforting. He stored away the negative emotions within him tightly, not liking them because it contrasts too much with his original personality. The only anger he shows is always filled with playfulness; he only shows a joking-type of anger. But if something too overwhelming for him occurs, the stored negative emotions come out explosively and he becomes quite dangerous when that happens. But it's hard to even get him truly angry because his mind always interpreting things into the things he wants to hear. Most people don't even recognize this fact about him; the fact that he doesn't get fully angry is always overlooked. He shows worry when his family could be hurt. But of course, he only shows it when no one is around.

YongSoo is very much like a child. He gets easily excitable and riled up by the simplest of things. He acts without thinking, which always gets him in trouble. He can be quite stubborn, only hearing the things he wants to hear and disregards everything else with a wave of his hand. He always is moving around, never one to stand still. He has a unlimited source of energy and that is known to everyone who knows of him. Standing still makes him fidgety. He disapproves of anything that can hinder his movement/freedom. He loves attention; it makes him feel needed and important. His insistent claims of everything being originated in him and his tendency to invade people's space could be drawn from that fact. He's quite innocent at heart and cares for others immensely. He doesn't like seeing people sad, so he would usually pull a stupid stunt just to make them smile, even though he gets hurt during the process. He goes to the own beat of his drum, breaking a lot of rules and such. His mindset is still one like a child's.

Strengths:
- His endless energy
- Positive outlook/optimism
- Caring about others' well-being
- Fighting
- Instinctive
- Adapts to his surroundings quite well
- Smart (though many people might not think so)
- Open to trying new things

Weaknesses:
- A bit impulsive
- Extremely curious
- Being ignorant about his own well-being
- Quite immature
- Tactless
- Easily distracted

Starting location: Lying on the dirt at the outskirts of the town

Sample RP post:

YongSoo walked. He didn't know how long he had walked nor if he was walking towards civilization. He only saw dirt... for miles around. Where was he anyway?

His thoughts roamed back to the events that happened before this. He had received a letter, stating that there would be a World Conference meeting. He was overjoyed of course. It was another chance to grope... see his brothers and the rest of his family. But when he had arrived at the location, something... like a wet cloth was forced against his mouth... chloroform, he guessed. But he did manage to get a few hits on the person before he passed out.

He felt various parts of his body ache. The person probably gave him a beating for acting out; he had a fair amount bruises on him, not that he minded. He was used to them. He was always getting into mischief, earning quite a share of bruises. Of course, he would always get scolded by Yao. He grinned; he didn't mind though, it was attention. Something he could never have enough of. He suddenly stopped in mid-step, his eyes widening slightly. Wait a minute... what about his family? This must have had happened to them as well... He bit his lip before breaking out into a run, pushing the cries of pain from his body into the depths of his mind. His family was more important than his own condition.

He just had to hope that nothing bad happened to them. They had to be okay, they had to. Biting his lip, he increased his speed. Please be okay...

Other Important Information: He is the youngest amongst the Asians and often tells his older siblings that they should call him their older brother.

The Player

Name: You may refer to me as Ko~
Timezone: Pacific
MSN/AIM: tsukitaiyou@hotmail.com
About yourself: I. AM. ASIAN. xDD Err... I'm pretty nice and laid back~ BE FREE TO TELL ME ANYTIME IF YOU THINK I'M BECOMING OOC. <3 But tell it to me nicely. I get hurt very easily.
Did you read the rules?: I RED IT UNTIL IT WAS BLACK AND BLUE... AND WHITE. Yeahhh... /shot for lameness [[It's Red, Blue, Black, and White. Now that I think about it... I only seem to wear clothes of those colors a majority of the time. xD]]

Last edited by KOREADAZE on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:38 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed some things. [[I think... I went a bit serious in the end for the Sample Post. Or is that just me?]])
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: ImYongSoo//South Korea [Accepted]   ImYongSoo//South Korea [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:12 pm

You are accepted! You know that I love your Korea~ ;u; Feel free to start posting and such!
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com
ImYongSoo

ImYongSoo

PostSubject: Re: ImYongSoo//South Korea [Accepted]   ImYongSoo//South Korea [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:14 pm

YAY~ -huggles Feliciano- <333
Back to top Go down
Victoria Munier

Victoria Munier

PostSubject: Re: ImYongSoo//South Korea [Accepted]   ImYongSoo//South Korea [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:54 pm

OMG YOU'RE MY TIMEZONE BUDDY MY ONLY TIMEZONE BUDDY HERE
Back to top Go down
http://me-oh-my-michelle.deviantart.com/
ImYongSoo

ImYongSoo

PostSubject: Re: ImYongSoo//South Korea [Accepted]   ImYongSoo//South Korea [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:25 pm

OH REALLY? WHERE DO YOU LIVE? -lives in Cali-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ImYongSoo//South Korea [Accepted]   ImYongSoo//South Korea [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ImYongSoo//South Korea [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1