Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lovino Vargas // South Italy [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas // South Italy [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Lovino Vargas // South Italy [Accepted]   Lovino Vargas // South Italy [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:24 am

The Character

Name: Lovino Vargas
Nation: Italia Meridionale – Italia Romano

Appearance:

Lovino Vargas // South Italy [Accepted] ChinesePanda

This Italian is similar in appearance to his younger brother. From the back the two can easily be mistaken from one another. Lovino’s hair’s only a few shades darker and his skin’s a bit tanner. He has one of the weird hair defying curls facing in the opposite direction of Feliciano’s. From the front, the different is immediately noticeable. One of the first things people notice about this Italian is his trademark frown. Next are his green eyes most likely narrowed into a glare. His skin is a light tan, darker than Feliciano’s but lighter than Antonio’s.

Personality:

First thing’s first. Lovino is not the most affectionate person. At first glance, he seems like a horrible person. He always has his trademark scowl on his face and his eyes are always calculating, cautious and glaring. The Italian has a short temper and has been known to resort to physical violence when extremely angry. Just ask Antonio. He’s been on the receiving end of many punches, kicks and head butts.

There are some people Lovino just can’t stand. Take, for instance, that potato bastard Germany. Or maybe that perverted idiot, France. Most of the time, this Italian will not hesitate to charm the ladies. He’s not afraid to use a little sweet talking to get what he wants. Even if he is not romantically interested in a woman, he will still be nice and polite to her.

While there are people this Italian hates, there are also those that he loves, such as Antonio and Feliciano. Lovino is extremely protective of his younger brother. Ever since they were little kids he’s felt it was his duty to watch over and protect his little brother from all harm. Although the Italian really care for his brother, he is also very jealous of him. Lovino doesn’t possess any of the talents his younger brother has and doesn’t get recognized for his accomplishments. Even though he’s older, he’s following in his younger brother’s shadow. Whenever someone compares him to his brother, he will fall quiet and become either depressed or very angry.

In addition to his inferiority complex, Lovino also has a low self-esteem. He doesn’t have any confidence in his abilities and will often become annoyed if someone compliments him.

Lovino is a lazy person who will try to look for the easy way out. He does not want to do any work and will often make someone else do it for him. He can be incredibly bossy at times and will keep bugging a person even when he shouldn’t. The Italian can be a coward. At the first sign of danger, he prefers to flee, but will step up and face his fear, even if he’s shaking in his boots while he does so.

Even though Lovino appears to be an asshole without a conscience, he really does think about other people. He is a normal human being who, at the moment, is looking for someone who is willing to put up with his bullshit and show him they care. He is a very clingy person; once attached he’s like a leech that will not let go. He has regrets and will think about other people’s feelings…from time to time.

Strengths:
Running
Swimming
Shooting
Eating
Yelling
Glaring

Weaknesses:
Cleaning
Cooking
Cowardly
Selfish
Not good at admitting his feelings

Starting location:

Laying upside in the middle of a stairwell. Joy.

Sample RP post:

It was late and he was hungry. Those were the first thoughts that ran through Lovino’s head as he looked down at the slip of paper in his hand. Why the hell were they having the meeting here? The Italian didn’t feel like walking up any more stairs. He wanted to attend the meeting, go home, and annoy Antonio. Hopefully get a free meal or two in the process.

With a sigh, he headed for the staircase; he was always told that exercise was good for him…and the Italian wasn’t quite sure if he wanted to get into an elevator in this damn place. He was waiting for the ceiling to collapse any moment now. It probably wasn’t going to happen, but damn it. He wanted to get out of this building.

The Italian pushed open the door and began his trek up the stairs. With each step he cursed whoever sent him the damn invitation. Why the hell did he have to go? Shouldn’t only one Italy be needed for World Conferences? That stupid Prussian bastard never attended the meetings like he did. It wasn’t fair. He could be sitting at home in his tomato garden.

His stomach rumbled and Lovino shook his head, chiding himself for thinking of food right now. He had more important things to think about. Like where the damn meeting was going to be held. He pulled the piece of paper out of his pocket, scanned the letter again, and stuffed it back in his pocket with a scowl. Damn thing…leading him here like this. Lovino pushed open the door once he got to the correct room and headed down the hallway. He was just about right on time.

“Hey. Anyone seen Felici-“ The Italian cut himself off mid sentence as he pushed the door to the room open and saw no one inside. “Hey? There anyone here?” He stepped into the room, letting the door swing shut behind him. “Shit…This isn’t funny damn it. Where are y-” Something was pressed over his mouth and his nose cutting him off. Lovino flailed, trying to get away from who ever was behind him, but it didn’t work.

The last thought that passed through his head was: Shit. I’m gonna die here.

Other Important Information: Lovino is very protective of the people he loves. No one messes with his family and gets away with it. He’s horribly afraid of lightening and thunder, and if he hears it, he’ll go running and try to hide.

The Player

Name: Peanut Butter
Timezone: Eastern Standard
MSN/AIM: fluffysama@hotmail.com // Alchemygeek
About yourself: Huh? Why would you want to know anything about me? Well…I’m Peanut Butter. I go good with Jelly. Or Cookies. And I love to RP Lovinito~ Anything else you wanna know, just ask. I’m always on AIM and MSN, so you guys can talk to me there if you want.
Did you read the rules?: No. Of course not. It’s not Blue~
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas // South Italy [Accepted]   Lovino Vargas // South Italy [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:34 am

Fratello~! You are accepted for sure! You really used that picture ahahaa. Poor Lovino, being stuck upside down on stairs...that gives me an awesome mental image. Also, your roleplay sample made me baww for some reason. Enough of my babbling! Feel free to start posting and introduce yourself to us on the forums~

Also, you totally said that peanut butter goes good with cookies because I am your cookie, right, right?
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas // South Italy [Accepted]   Lovino Vargas // South Italy [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:46 am

I did~ I did. I told you I would. <3

Ok. I will....Tomorrow. Too lazy tonight.

YES> You picked up on that~ YAY~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovino Vargas // South Italy [Accepted]   Lovino Vargas // South Italy [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lovino Vargas // South Italy [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1