Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feliciano Vargas//North Italy [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas//North Italy [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Feliciano Vargas//North Italy [Accepted]   Feliciano Vargas//North Italy [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:45 am

The Character

Name: Feliciano Vargas
Nation: Repubblica Italiana - Italia Veneziano

Appearance:
Feliciano Vargas//North Italy [Accepted] 34s5o1t
Feliciano has short, reddish brown hair with a very distinctive curl on the left side of his head. His eyes are an amber brown color, though sometimes it can be hard to see since he always likes to squint a lot for unknown reasons. He has fair skin and is an average height for a male. His build isn't particularly muscular or athletic, but he isn't out of shape. He just lacks real muscle and is squishy in a couple places.

Personality:
Feliciano has a bubbly personality, but can be air headed at times. He is always cheerful and can act a bit childish. Most of the time he is very optimistic, though that can falter sometimes depending on the situation on hand. Either way, he would still tell you he is always happy. No one knows why, but he likes to make a little "Ve" noise. Although Feliciano is certainly a kind person, he doesn't like to take no for an answer and likes getting his way which can make him be a bit selfish sometimes. He can he a suck up to get what he wants. He is very sociable and loves bothering people into talking to him even when they really don't want to. Some of his favorite people to talk to are cute girls, though he doesn't really know what to do with them once he gets them. Girls are easily charmed by his cute personality and innocent face. Luckily for him, this technique works on a lot of people for various things, not just getting cute girls.

Growing up, he was always a bit dependent on others and never grew out of the habit. Most of the time he won't refrain from asking for help from others. Feliciano is certainly a big crybaby and panics easily. This could be why he loves mass producing cute little white flags, much to the dismay of others. He hates violence and any confrontations and gives up easily when threatened. He isn't very strong physically. Even if he is aware of it, Feliciano doesn't do much to improve. He hates training. Even without training, he certainly has the ability to run away extremely fast when in danger. When fighting, since he tends to not be very useful, he tries to cheer everyone up in their times of sadness the best he can. Perhaps since it is the opposite, he is great at housework.

Feliciano is known for his love of, and addiction to, all shapes and forms of pasta. Oddly, he always seems to pull some out of nowhere. He also holds a fondness of pizza. Since food is so important to him, he is a very picky eater and likes the best. Another of his greatest loves is art. His grandfather, Rome, taught him when he was younger and it was something he has excelled at ever since. Still, Feliciano is the kind of person that will tell you your painting you think is a masterpiece would have looked better with different color scheme or focus point or point out flaws with a smile.

Strengths:
♥Can run really fast
♥Friendliness
♥Cooking
♥Household tasks
♥Art

Weaknesses:
★Not physically strong
★A bit selfish
★One track mind
★Cowardly

Starting location: Locked in an attic of a small home in town.

Sample RP post:
There was something off about this place. Even Feliciano, master of not being able to read the atmosphere well, was aware of it. Looking from the paper in his hand to the building in front of him, there was no mistake, this was it. The building number and street matched perfectly. World conferences were always held in weird places, but this was certainly the oddest yet. The eerie feeling the surroundings gave off wouldn't shake from his body. He wished Germany was here. At this point he'd even settle for Romano. Why did he decide to leave home before him again?

Taking a big breath for mental support, Feliciano entered the building with a final look at the map before placing it in his pocket. Fifth floor was what the paper's instructions said, so he looked around for the nearest staircase. The building was no less creepy on the inside than it was on the outside, so he wasn't about to get in the elevator alone. He was scared, so the quicker he got this over with and found everyone else, the better he would feel.

Feliciano made his way up the staircase at a quick pace, eager to get to the top. These stairs looked like something out of a freaky movie. Much to his dismay, the fifth floor itself was no better. It was seemingly empty. Maybe this was some kind of trick. That had to be it. He walked down the hall, looking at room numbers, trying to find the one on the paper. He would walk into the room and everyone else would be there and it would be okay.

His focus was on the numbers written on the doors, not so much on his surroundings anymore. Feliciano failed to notice the movement behind him from a room that he had passed, not that it would make a difference in the end. The other person's presence wasn't even known until Feliciano stopped walking to look up at the room number he had been searching for. By then, it was too late. When he turned around, he felt a hand with a cloth over his mouth before he could even fight back. Everything went black.

Other Important Information: The two most important people to Feliciano are Lovino and Ludwig. Lovino is,of course, his brother so he loves him despite their silly arguments. Ludwig on the other hand is one of the people he considers to be a best friend.

The Player

Name: Caitlin, but please don't call me that~
Timezone: EST
MSN/AIM: PK.love@hotmail.com//ConquistadorCait
About yourself: Hello, I'm Feliciano! I'm the admin around here, but that doesn't mean I bite. I've only been RPing as Italy for about 5 months or so, but I try my best! I'm normally a Spain RPer, so let's use this RP for Feliciano muse development! Angsty, creepy, bloody RPs are my favorite kinds, so hopefully it will be fun here, right?
Did you read the rules?: Of course I did. I made them~....so I should say green.
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com

Feliciano Vargas//North Italy [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1