Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Republic of Turkey [Finished] [accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadiq Adnan

Sadiq Adnan

Republic of Turkey [Finished] [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Republic of Turkey [Finished] [accepted]   Republic of Turkey [Finished] [accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:36 pm

The Character

Name: Sadiq Adnan
Nation: Republic of Turkey (Or the Ex Ottoman Empire)

Appearance
Republic of Turkey [Finished] [accepted] 1245444586099
The manliest of men-- Or at least he thinks so. His broad-shoulders propping up the green cloak that he normally wears down his torso if it is a much more formal affair. A white mask always concealing his long face except the bottom half where the nose, mouth, and stubble covered chin is revealed to the world. Mysterious and handsome features are also covered by his more informal outfit of luscious reds and omnious blacks. Not even the neck is shown where the split curl sprouts from and is covered by a veil. Scruffy chocolate brown hair and stern but all-knowing emerald green eyes of a conqueror belong to Sadiq Adnan, the Republic of Turkey formally known as the Ottoman Empire.

Personality
Happiness
Unlike some Empires that have lost confidence in themselves when they have fallen, Turkey remains in high-spirits for the most part. A big heart that is open to anybody (except Greece) whether they are of a different religion, race, or just have a skin unlike his own. A big grin on his face while more and is added to his assets but that was long ago. His ambitious self had faded into a noble and proud country that had stolen every other culture to make it his own. Sadiq is full of laughter and motivation that would have faded away but didn't-- Not even when the Fall of the Ottoman Empire had happened. He made the best of it and made the Republic of Turkey to continue on his traditions.

Competition against Greece is also among many things he likes. The sweet and delicious taste of victory against the lazy country is something he strives for everyday. Although close, their history goes back a very long way and continue to see each other as Allies-- despite their lack of showing the admiration they have for each other.

Anger
The Ottoman Empire (or the Republic of Turkey) is not a force to be messing with so lightly. With thousands to millions of people under his reign, Sadiq conquered a lot of land that had spread out over three continents. Many battles and many lost lives were sacrificed for the sake of him growing bigger and much more powerful than he had started out. The wrath of the Ottoman Empire is frightening to a certain degree. If there is a chance of survival, then good for you, but if there isn't.. Good luck and God-Speed. Even though there were millions to control, there was only one or two things to do with them: Assemble and Attack. Brute force was usually the only tactic Sadiq had in his thought process but it got him far enough to rule for more than eight hundred years.

For those eight hundred years, Sadiq had been openminded to many religions to a certain extent. Just as long as they served him when he wanted, then they were fine. Jews, Christians, and Catholics were allowed to live among the Muslims but they were not allowed to intermingle with one another. Traditions were not to be tainted and if they were, it was punishable by death and only death. Sadiq had been through many Sultans and all were as ambitious as he was; making it much easier to get along with them and share the same ideas of how to continue the reign. His rules were their rules and nothing was going to break them.

Sadness
Although he may appear to be happy on the outside, Sadiq has seen many horrors in his life. Through battles and deaths, the ambitious country grew into a state of fear and declining motivation. Battle after battle kept leading the nation (or Empire) into failure. States were conquered but they were easily taken away by the cost of dead soldiers. Sadiq carries their sadness in his heart even if he had never met them personally. Occasionally, he is found with a frown on his scruffy face but it would be quickly gone like it had never been there in the first place.

Strengths
+Large number of land and people to continue fighting.
+Ambition.
+Motivation.
+Broadminded and open to any race, color, or religion.
+Bugging Greece.

Weaknesses
-Too forward about attacks on other countries, nothing really thought out in advance.
-Too bold.
-Ambition leads to failure.
-Greece.
-Attitude.

Starting location
Sadiq's starting location is propped up against a post box (mail box) with nothing but his mask, casual uniform and tassel-less fez.

Sample RP post
Was this another one of Greece dumb cat tricks? The scratching of claws on the door indicated that someone wanted in and, apparently, didn't have any thumbs to do so. Slowly, the older nation sat up to rub those green eyes from their slumber state but it didn't work since it was still o'dark-thirty. His boxer covered ass was scratched as he stumbled forward to grab onto the knob of the door.

"What the hell do you--" Those tired eyes looked straight, then up, then down. That was strange. Usually, there was a cat that Greece had left behind since they were hard to reach places. "Who was--..? Screw it." he mumbled, closing the door again with an irritated grunt. Perhaps it was apart of a dream? His deceiving mind had tricked him but that was alright.. As long as it wasn't Heracles, then everything was fine.

Scratch, scratch, scratch. Mew~

Sadiq had laid back down by the time the second round of begging came to be. His body sat up quickly in his bed, hand gripping the sheets that he usually only slept with. "I said 'GO AWAY'." More scratching was made against the door and that made the old empire give up on his version of compromise. His tall body slipped out from underneath the sheets and trudged over. The door was yanked open with, again, nothing behind it. Those green eyes just stared for a moment before stepping out just a bit to see if there was anything down the hallway.

Scratch, scratch.. scratch.. scra..

The noise was fading down the hallway but it seemed to be scratching on all of the doors that it passed. There was a slight chill down the nation's back as he listened to the silencing noise.

SCRAAAAATCH.

This made Sadiq jump and turn around to see eight long scratch marks down his solid wooden door. The wood was blackened as if it was burned from hellfire itself. "The hell--!?" His fingers inched closer to feel the indentation of the door, also noticing that it was still a little bit warm. "How did someone manage to do this? Heracles is too stupid to even come up with these things." the older nation grunted as he quickly padded into the room to close the door again. Made he was just imagining things. The door was quickly opened again and the scratch marks were all gone. "HA! I knew it was a fake!" Satisfied, Sadiq started for his bed again but paused in front of a mirror.

Slowly, Sadiq turned to stare dumbfounded at his back where those eight marks were suddenly at. His skin that had split were blacked just like the wood had been and it wasn't long before pain was blossoming and surging through-out his body. Groaning loudly, the horrible pain brought Sadiq to his knees and grabbing onto his shoulders like it was the only cure.

A brush of fur was made on the older male's leg, making those straining green eyes look over to see the red-eyed black cat sitting at the door with its tail swaying back and forth as if it was amused by the scene. "You little bast--" Too late. The cat slowly stood to turn into the door, fading through it as if it wasn't even though.

Scratch.. Scratch.. Scratch..

Sadiq's eyes widened as more pain bloomed across his body. More scratches visibly showing up and tearing his skin like thin paper. "NO! STOP!" Sadiq's hands clawed at the invisible paws but nothing was working to a point were he laid flat on the ground. His eyes closed but still straining. He was just another scratching post for the devil.

Other Important Information:
Perhaps confusion isn't always a good idea. Confusion leads to frustrations with Sadiq.

The Player

Name: Jack (female xD)
Timezone: Alaskan
MSN/AIM: Both~ : kaoru_hitachiin99507@hotmail.com & iPackPunch
About yourself: Yes, I do live in Alaska but it doesn't mean I'm not caught up on anything in the Hetalia world. I had been playing Turkey for a little while on another board and I thought I'd branch out without having any real connections to start with. I love making new friends! :3
Did you read the rules?: Why yes~ I usually do before I even look at the plot. Though, I do believe Crown Royal Purple would be a much better font color, if I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

Republic of Turkey [Finished] [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republic of Turkey [Finished] [accepted]   Republic of Turkey [Finished] [accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:55 pm

I must say that your name is cute. Jack for a girl~! You are accepted! I am really sorry for the wait, please forgive me! I am glad to have a Turkey here, I rarely see roleplayers of him and you are very nice at it! Welcome to the forums! Please change your account name to Sadiq Adnan and feel free to start posting!
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com

Republic of Turkey [Finished] [accepted]
Page 1 of 1