Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Рэспубліка Беларусь [Republic of Belarus] [accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

Рэспубліка Беларусь [Republic of Belarus] [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Рэспубліка Беларусь [Republic of Belarus] [accepted]   Рэспубліка Беларусь [Republic of Belarus] [accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Рэспубліка Беларусь [Republic of Belarus] [accepted] Fortwinny-1

Name:
Natalia Arlovskaya

Nation:
Рэспубліка Беларусь || Respubliki Bielaruś || Republic of Belarus || Belarus

Hair Color:
Platinum blonde.

Eye Color:
Midnight blue.

Height:
160cm (approximately, 5'2)

Weight:
48kg (105lbs)

Appearance:
Belarus is a very pretty girl. Often complimented on her looks. She has long, platinum blonde hair, a healthy figure and midnight blue eyes. When not in her military uniform, she is usually seen wearing a long navy blue dress, a white hairbow (-headband), a white waist apron, and black shoes with black thigh-highs (pantyhose || garter belts) .

She has an affinity with kitchen knives (-surgical knives and others, even daggers) and is seen carrying them around at times. It is believed she has quiet a few on her at all times hidden from tip to toe.

Personality:
In simple words, one could summarize Natalia Arlovskaya or better known and addressed to as Belarus; as an intimidating, harsh young woman who has a deep infatuation with her "older brother", Russia. Many refer to her as a psychopath with a personality disorder. However this wouldn't suffice to explain the true complexity that makes the Belarusian herself.

Belarus personality is affected by various multilayers do to the complicated events she experienced throughout her life as the nation she is, many which scarred her even to this day and formed unhealthy grudges. While one could say she is mentally ill, unstable, crazy, not on the right-track-of-mind and many other similar explanations. This unsophisticated reasons and opinions given by others to her person, albeit not completely untrue, are not justified nor good enough whys and wherefores that could truly grasp, the truth behind her unsympathetic self.

She herself understands (-yet cares very little of the others opinions) that her way of thinking may not be tolerated by some. Others point fingers and label her methods to be violations of people's human rights and simply a play of insanity by her but then again, everyone was different. She clearly without a doubt disagrees to their claims. As she is quite clear on her own stability and methods as being just by her standards.

By other people's view one of her peculiar traits is the psychological complex towards Russia, Belarus self-introduced brother. Were she changes her behavior and attitude, becoming very hostile and unsociable to those that near him. She has a possessive hold ove Russia's very existence; wishing to share him with no one else (-including her elder sister Ukraine who she may see as an invader) nor willing too. This could be coincidentally connected to their Union State, and the fact that he transits 40% of Belarus, raw materials and other things in between with him being her "oldest" yet closest ally.

[Natalia can usually be seen following Russia around persistently, even when he's uncomfortable by her presence. She's quite determined to be at his side whenever she sees fit to.

Her determination to be with him is sometimes accompanied with menacing footsteps, assaults, stiff steps and a haughty attitude. She is usually just a few steps away from Russia's location. Insistent of being together with him. She even proclaims out loud, she is to be married to him.

When not in sight, she's likely observing Russia from a lone corner (-corridor, window, behind a bench, behind a tree, etc...) , hidden from his view. Peeking at him interacting with others with a displeased expression. Russia is one of the main reason she can at times be found in a dour mood.]

Belarus, has a rather black and white view of the world. Her bitterness at the world which sorrounds her and the unfairness of it. She's untrusting of others and takes little interest in things unrelated to herself. She's by no means docile, being quick to intimidate others and finds a thrill at seeing others quivering before her finding comfort in their fear. She has a one-track-mind and is quick to come to her own conclusions. Sometimes her level of aggression can be seen as irrational, as she is quick to attempt to annihilate what proves to be a nuisance to her. With questionable methods.

She's very manipulative, stone hearted and calculating. Highly opportunistic she is willing to go through any lenghs to get what she wants, even at the expense of others, either it be physically or emotionally. Belarus is always observing her sorroundings from a healthy distance. Calm and stoic as she may appear on the outside, she is always observing, pondering, watching others with unnoticable glances. It's a surprise, she's a christian, tho some may deny this and claim her to be a heretic.

She does not seek attention from others (-nor does she desire it). Preferring social isolation and minimal contact with those of no beneficial interest. She's reluctant to build close bonds with anyone that isn't of any use to her nation's benefit, distrusting of other nations intentions when they near her in search of companionship and friendship. Persistently believing their is a hidden dislikable purpose for their sudden interest.

[She lost the naivete's of believing others coming to help her nation with solely good intentions with Russia's, Prussia's and Germany's betrayals. Albeit Prussia's was not stated to be on good intentions, and it was just him taking part of her land in the past in the Cake Slice. Poland also kept some of her land, at this point in time, until Russia took it all from him. ]

If you're looking for sympathy or comfort. Belarus is the wrong person to consider. Not only would you possibly be getting at the end of her verbal assault which makes the atmosphere feel undeniably chilly. She's critical, unkind, unsympathetic, insensitive, blaring, strict, inhospitable, severe, bleak and very direct. She has a sharp tongue and is quite brutally honest any day of the week. She does not hold back on her opinion and is more then likely to tell you just what she thinks about you (-at most, the unattractive qualities you've got to offer).

Perhaps, one could say it's a stroke of luck, that she's usually regarded and seen as a more quiet character. Her unsociable tendencies and averse attitude towards mixing with the crowd giving her an appeal of a rather apathetic person.

Uninterested and indifferent over her surroundings. Which would not be far from the truth. If one would not dare to cross her path, they would more then likely not even get a spared glance from the Belarusian.

What people are unaware off...

Another layer in the Belarus personality is a deep resentment towards, Russia. Her fierce affectionate obsession with him being nothing more but a charade fabricated since the moment, he took her away from Lithuania with a promise of her freedom, only to subjugate her, when she was part of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.

She even opted to ignore Lithuania who she held a long history with since the origin of the ex-Grand Duchy of Lithuania regime, when he, Lietuva /was\ forced to became part of the Soviet Union, under Russia's rule.

This entire charade has only served a purpose in twisting her already disarrayed mind into further chaos. The feelings of undeniable hatred slowly eating at her very conscious, causing the instability within her to worsen as the hours go by. Further influenced by her ever growing wrath at how her curses do nothing to the Russian, her grudge marking no harm on his person or others.

She truly honestly has a destructive personality when the subject at hand is Russia. To the point, she may look obsessively desperate for him by the outsider's view on the Russia-Belarus relationship. But in truth, if anyone could be hated by her, he maybe the first on her charts, quite close to her unforgiving grudge towards Germany and her annoyance towards America. As she constantly psychologically blames Russia for every bad incident in her life within the time period of WW1-WW2, which isn't far from the truth, as his people and boss did a lot of damage to her terrain. Even dariling after such events, and everything was being constructed, not that far from the horrible events of the past, Russia on his boss orders, even broke deals with her, did as he and his boss pleased within her territory. (-Other enraging events occured, Belarus is not overly happy nor pleased about them at all.)

She even loathes how she can barely speak her native tongue(-because he enforced Russian) in the past. She does recite Belarusian in secret.

She has at times, albeit indirectly showed her loathing towards him directly in subtle ways. One good example being at her stubbornness towards him was in the milk war, when both didn't agree entirely to each others decisions.

This event didn't do well for the miss who once more, felt an undeniable hatred for her dearest Russia expanding. Finding it ludicrous how he would deny her propositions. Even if it was, at his boss, order.

Belarus has managed to make her charade believable. To appeal not only to her "sibling" and sister but to the outside world. Fooling everyone to believe that she, had an unhealthy interest in Russia, but not do to hatred but love. Undeniably always wishing for her brother's well being with her included in the over all scenerio wed to him.

Because she depends on Russia, as I stated above for financial and other things. She manages to keep her front and control her true desires. Knowing with conflicted feelings that she requires him to love her, to be near her and to cherish her as his younger sister or else she would be in big unwanted trouble without her Russia's support.

Currently she's attempting and aims to develop better relations with countries in other regions like Middle East, Asia, and Latin America on her ex-boss orders but also because it is of benefit to her nation; while still straightening her current foreign relations. She strongly believes in what she can do but knows her limits quite well. She can not make an enemy, of her biggest support (at least not until she has the required resources to be able to get by comfortably without the need of said support). Until then, her boss and she can test the waters between Russia and Belarus when the time calls for it.

Thus she lives with a persistent charade, in where she loves Russia and desires nothing more then to stand at his side; gathering suggestive photos of him and scaring off any who dare think they can woo him away from her. In a never ending loving charade within the Eeastern European family.

Lastly...

Natalia has mixed feelings about her older sister, Ukraine, Lithuania and Poland. There is much history and events to consider, especially when it's about them. Belarus herself chooses to not think about it but openly hates both Lithuania (Toris Lorinaitis) and Poland (Feliks Łukasiewicz).

✔ The Occult
✔ Hunted Places
✔ Soviet Newspaper Pravda
✔ Potatoes
✔ Cooking
✔ Dominance
✔ Authority
✔ Strenght
✔ Competence
✔ Knives
✔ Russian Roulette

Dislikes:
Russia
✘ The Cold
✘ Germans
✘ Infidelity
✘ Disloyalty
Ukraine
✘ Obnoxious people
✘ Anyone that gets in the way of her personalized goals.
✘ Groups who interfere with her nation's internal affairs.
✘ People who appear to be gaining Russia's preference.
✘ Weaklings
✘ Hindrances
✘ Democracy
✘ Poland
✘ Lithuania
✘ America

Strengths:
Love towards Russia ❤❤❤❤
Locating Russia ❤❤❤❤
Protecting Russia ❤❤❤❤

Weaknesses:
Russia ❤❤❤❤
Russia ❤❤❤❤
Russia ❤❤❤❤

Starting location:
Walking absentmindedly in the middle of a street in a dour mood. Mumbling something to herself while clutching her bloodied knife. (I understand everyone wakes up unsure where they are and how they got to that place, but if possible, Belarus may had just /lost track of time\ or awareness of her sorroundings in her mental rant, to busy to notice any changes or pay any attention. Of course, if you had like she wakes up, tell me, I will fix everything that isn't in accordance to the rules or to your liking. ]

Sample RP post:
Natalia sat idly, standing behind her brother on the conference room with all the nations gathered. The last thing I care about is the 'caring' pretense about global warming. She thought bitterly as she observed the bickering. Her boss had been right, everyone was a pack of hypocrites. All sitting in front of a desk, with reporters flashing their cameras, like exhibitionist exposing themselves to the rest of the world. Simply observing their faces, the Belarusian felt nauseous. How foolish. Well she was at least near her beloved Russia; who kept himself quiet with the most beautiful of smiles. He looked handsome as usual. The woman could not help but be sucked in, as the idea of their destined wedding played through her mind. She would 'adore' it if; on the day of their destined wedding he would wear the same gray tux, he was sporting this evening. To show her just how much she means to him.

"That's an old theme, the situation is under control, da?"

Natalia herd her brothers words, instantly being drawn from her wonderful future to the present not to 'wonderful' present. She could only admire her brother. He always answered his questions with certainty, while maintaining a sense of amiability.

"Right, elder sister?"

A unpleasant smile adored Natalia's face now. Why did he questioned Ukraine? She was standing right next to him. Wasn't she, Belarus the one who was always enduring for him. She herd her sister reply with a trembly nervous voice.

"Y-Y-Yes, i-it's true."

As usual. Natalia thought bitterly with a grimace, but she maintained an indifference mask. Dismissing Ukraine's seemingly apparent nerves as a mild annoyance that needed to be ignored. That was until his voice spoke up. Alfred F. Jones, the 'nation; both her boss and herself alike disliked. The cretin, who did not make an effort in keeping 'itself' out of their internal affairs. She watched as with a big grin, he turned towards her brother. She narrowed her eyes, already predicting his biased 'preaching'.

"You say that now Russia, but tell me;....your home is where electricity is spent more and where their is lack of conscious about the E C O N O M Y—" Natalia zoned him out just then. This dumb-ass of an American, he had even daringly spelled economy in such a degrading way; as if Russia could not comprehend the point. Always finding time to ridicule them. How suitable of the American. He truly was a wicked man. Her brother was no fool.

He's always in the need of the spotlight, needing to have the reason,-
. She almost scoffed out loud. -always smiling like an imbecile How she would love to teach him a lesson. Yes, a good lesson in which he would lose his will and needs to continuously be a bothersome vermin.

The girls eyes softened pleasantly at the thought. Yes, it would be pleasant to simply slice his fingers up, open his stomach and make a sweater with its insides. Adoring the walls of my lakes with his blue eyes~ Knit my brother a scarf with his golden hair. It wouldn't be a bad idea to make myself a coat using his pretty racially mixed skin. It would be a waste to simply leave it rotting. To 'mix' a drink using his blood, to in turn poison England with its venomous taste. Fry his meat in a pan on the day of her wedding with her brother~ The dinner dish for the after wedding' being the finest cuisine of 'American meat with a carrot salad and cream on the side.' Natalia would make sure to hang his head on the Red Plaza, as a warning to all who would dare to defy her brother and herself. Every little bit of his lands; she would scorch and mark; vomiting on the precious monuments while declaring.

("Here, take your miserable liberty and justice!")

So many wonderful things she could 'bestow' on America. She was sure 'freezing' his organs to give out as gifts would be a big hit with neighboring countries. Natalia continued to mused, blankly staring at the 'conversation' that kept going back and forth in her sweetest of thoughts, only to be forcefully brought back into reality at the call of her name.

"Belarus! Belarus!"

Other Important Information:
My Belarus wants to focuse on the greater things in life that ain't just Russia. *nods* Wanna find a more important person to focuse her time with, ya know? Someone who won't scream like a little kid and finds her the scariest thing on the planet for a change? Even if deep down he still loves her as a sibling and wishes her happiness.

I write Russia and Germany as the disliked ones simply do to how much they effected her, but there are a lot more things. I hope you all are fine with my take on her personality.

The Player
Name: Tabby
Timezone: GMT -4 || Altantic Time || Central America
MSN/AIM: Private
About yourself: Not much to say but I won't be able to be online everyday but enough I hope to count as active in the forums.
Did you read the rules?: Light pink, red, white, black, brown, cream and tan~!

Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Рэспубліка Беларусь [Republic of Belarus] [accepted]   Рэспубліка Беларусь [Republic of Belarus] [accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Wow Miss Belarus, you're application really blew me away! Consider yourself accepted!
Welcome to the forum. Please change your name and feel free to start posting away! ~
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyilngtoast.deviantart.com
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

PostSubject: Re: Рэспубліка Беларусь [Republic of Belarus] [accepted]   Рэспубліка Беларусь [Republic of Belarus] [accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:57 am

Spasiba Prussia. =w= I have a question, should I take out the (accepted) and my reasoning for the 'wake up' area? I'm still rather confused on how to start the RP! My friend who plays Norway here directed me to be part of this RP, which I'm very happy to! But I'm still grasping the whole concept. >///w\\\<;;; I'm slightly clueless on how to properly start.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Рэспубліка Беларусь [Republic of Belarus] [accepted]   Рэспубліка Беларусь [Republic of Belarus] [accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:40 pm

Did you mean...using your starting point as your first post? Because you can use that place, or you can answer to someone else's thread, but just walk over to there from your original spot.
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyilngtoast.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Рэспубліка Беларусь [Republic of Belarus] [accepted]   Рэспубліка Беларусь [Republic of Belarus] [accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Рэспубліка Беларусь [Republic of Belarus] [accepted]
Page 1 of 1