Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Time Hiatus - Gone for the Holidays

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

Big Time Hiatus - Gone for the Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Big Time Hiatus - Gone for the Holidays   Big Time Hiatus - Gone for the Holidays Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Hey ya'll. I know I haven't started role playing yet but I promise I will. ><; My interest is charmed by the concept of this forum.

I will be on leave until the holidays are over, going to spend Christmas and New Years abroad without determined time limit. (-the time of my vacation may range as far as 1 week to 1 month aproximately depending on how things go and my dad's desicion). Currently I'm preparing and enjoying what little free time I have for myself, do to the fact that I won't be having internet access for the time of my leave. (-le sobs, MUZH SAVE ME ;A;) So for now I'm on a long hiatus and until I can get back to role playing as my side-hobby when I do get back a little after December. I will be inactive. I apologize. (I will start making posts ASAP when I get back! Anyone want to interact with me first if you will be around a week-one month from now on my intro-thread? Also, I will stalk the rest of the introductions when I do get back. To the people who have answered to my introduction and to my own pestering in yours. I will get back to you for sure, belated! but for sure!!!

^^; If this is to long of a hiatus I will understand if you guys do not tolerate such a long abscense. Take care and happy holidays everyone!

P.S.: How is an internet addict supose to cope with no assured world-wide network connection for more then three and a half hours. ;n;....
Back to top Go down

Big Time Hiatus - Gone for the Holidays
Page 1 of 1