Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ] Empty
PostSubject: Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ]   Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:25 pm

Lovino growled as he pulled at the bottom of the skirt, staring at the door of the closet like it was the devil. “Goddamn you, Feliciano,” he grumbled, fidgeting awkwardly in the darkness of the room. The moment he stepped out of the closet, he was going to kill his brother. In the most gruesome way possible. The elder Italian couldn’t believe his younger brother had gotten him to agree to do this. It was ridiculous. “I’m not coming out. You can’t make me.”

At the moment, the Italian was extremely annoyed with Feliciano for talking him into this….And he was annoyed with himself for accepting.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ]   Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:31 pm

It was hard not to laugh. Way too hard. Sure, he couldn't see what was going on in the closet, but just the mental imagery was amazing enough to him. Still, he wanted his brother to come out of the closet right now so he could see it with his own two eyes. "Come on Lovino, open the door! I want to see!" Feliciano tugged on the doorknob, rather frustrated that Lovino had chosen a closet that actually locked. Why did closets even need locks in the first place? Now wasn't the time to wonder that though.

"Ve, if you don't come out right now I will...get Germany to come kick the door down, and he will see you too!" Still holding onto the doorknob, but was proud of himself for the threat. They both knew Feliciano himself couldn't do anything about the door in that way, but Germany on the other hand...."He'll see you in the dress too!" there was a hint of laughter in his voice.
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ]   Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:09 pm

The Italian glared at the door, knowing his brother couldn't see it but feeling the need to do it anyway. He watched as the door knob rattled, suddenly glad he had decided put locks on his doors. He pulled on the hem of his skirt again, wondering why the hell it was so short. Sometimes he really really hated his brother.

"Don't you dare bring that fucking potato bastard into my house," Lovino hissed, throwing the door open in aggravation. He glared at his younger brother, his voice turning into a snarl as he continued to speak. "And stop laughing at me, damn it. Or I'm going to force you into a dress too."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ]   Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Lovino's threat was rather useless. Not that Feliciano was a frequent crossdresser, but when you were allies at one point and rather friendly with Japan, things just happened involving maid ears and cats. It just always led to that for reasons beyond Feliciano's knowledge. Besides, that was the only time he didn't get yelled at for not wearing pants! Also, he had been forced to live as a female when he was younger, so it wasn't that big a deal. "You can't scare me with frilly dresses, fratello!" His tone was playful and he tried in vain to open the doorknob more. "I can invited Germany here and there is nothing you can do because you are in the closet and too scared to come out." As much as he called the other nation for every little thing, he still had no intention of doing so right now. Feliciano stopped playing with the doorknob, and reached into his pocket for his cell phone. "I'm getting my phone now...!" Lovino had to come out of the closet now.

((There are far too many coming out of the closet jokes on this forum....fffff))
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ]   Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:07 am

"Goddamn it, Feliciano!" The Italian's voice was harsh; his brother's words had annoyed him greatly and he just wanted to get changed now. Lovino had no idea what he'd do if anyone saw him like this. "You better not. I'll kill you!" He threw the door completely open and tackled him brother, his embarrassment momentarily forgotten in his rush to attack his younger brother. With an angry huff, he eyed the younger Italian's pocket warily, looking for the cell phone.

(( There really are. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ]   Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:11 am

In life, Feliciano was far from amazing at predicting things, but he really didn't see this one coming. All he saw was the door opening and a flash of Lovino and puffy fabric. Surprise tackling was never good, and quite frankly is scared him. He was always startled rather easily. Since he was scared, he had closed his eyes to let whatever was going to happen take its course. After all, who wouldn't fear death after that really scary proclamation that they were about to be murdered? But...nothing happened. Slowly, he peeked open his eyes, blinking at his brother a few times realizing he was looking for something. His phone?

Oh no! His phone! "D-don't take my things, ve!" He put a hand over his pocket with his cell phone in it. Lovino would take it. He knew it. The longer he stared at his brother though out of fear of him doing something, the longer he actually wanted to keep staring...that outfit. Slight fear turned into a nervous smile. "Fratello looks so cute~" Teasing was fun.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ]   Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:10 pm

Feliciano really shouldn't have pointed out where his cell phone was. It was a really bad move on his younger brother's part. With an angry growl, he leaned forward and moved his brother's hand away from his pocket.He was going to get that cell phone...even if it meant the younger was going to get pissed off.

"I am not cute, idiot!" he exclaimed as his hand explored the pocket. He pulled the phone out a moment later, a frown on his face. "Don't you dare call me that! I can't be cute!"
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ]   Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Feliciano let out a small squeal, trying to shove Lovino off of him. His phone was well, his. Not Lovino's! He should be stealing things that didn't belong to him. No matter how much he struggled though, it was no use. Lovino won and stole the phone successfully from his pocket. He pouted, giving his older brother the closest thing to an angry glare that he could. He could be stubborn and whiny when he wanted things...and he wanted his phone back. "You are cute, so give me back the phone!" Feliciano jumped at Lovino, trying to get it back. It felt kind of weird touching Lovino when he was dressed all girly and frilly. He couldn't help but blush a little. "Ve, give it back or else!" Or else what? He didn't know. He couldn't threaten to call Germany anymore....
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ]   Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:42 am

The Italian growled softly, tightening his grip on the phone. “I’m not giving you the Goddamn phone, Felciano,” he hisses. “You’re just going to take a damn picture of me and I don’t want that. It’s bad enough you get me in this damn outfit.” With an angry huff he threw the phone across the room watching as it slid under his bed. Feliciano wouldn’t be able to get it now.

“And don’t you dare call me cute, you fucking bastard. I’m not cute and I’m not adorable and you’re not that Spanish idiot.” He moved his face closer to his younger brother’s, sending him a stern glare that spoke volumes on his annoyance. “You wanted me in the damn dress, so take advantage of it because there’s no way in hell you’re convincing me to do this again.”
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ]   Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:29 am

Feliciano could tell what Lovino wanted to do, but he was hoping he wasn't going to really going to do it. But he did! "Lovino! What did you do?!" That wasn't fair. That phone cost a lot of money and had important things inside, and as he watched it go under the bed, he panicked a little, thinking it was gone forever and ever. Feliciano looked at him with a frustrated pout for a moment, listening to Lovino talk. As much as Feliciano could never sit still, he wasn't about to dive under a bed. Who knew what was under there? "Ve, if you aren't cute, then what do you want me to call you because you look nice." He was quite clearly looking at his brother up and down, finally processing that Lovino in a maid dress had come out of the closet. The sight brought a faint blush to his cheeks.

"I-I will take advantage of you when I can take pictures!" He turned his back to Lovino, which had multiple purposes. It hid his face, and he really did want the cell phone. Feliciano walked over to the bed, going down on his hands and knees to peek under it hesitantly. There seemed to be plenty of things under there but no phone. Staying sitting on the floor, he looked up at Lovino, little blush still evident as he looked at him again. "You lost my things Lovino, that is mean!" Leaning up a bit, he grabbed his brother's arm and tugged him downwards at himself so he would fall over.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ]   Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:41 am

The Italian couldn't help but look a bit triumphant that his younger brother's phone had gone under the bed. It meant the idiot wasn't going to be able to get it back anytime soon...and that was a good thing, right? Apparently not. "You're not allowed to take any damn pictures, Feliciano. That's not part of the deal." He opened his mouth to say something else when Feliciano pulled him down. A soft yelp escaped his lips as he fell to the floor, his eyes moving to stare at his brother.\

"G-get the hell off of me!" He didn't want to look for the damn cell phone. Feliciano should have been able to figure out where it went without his help. He huffed, trying to squirm away from the younger Italian. "I'm not helping you look for your lost cellphone."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ]   Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:00 am

Lovino sure made funny noises. Luckily for Feliciano, his brother was smart enough not to land on top of him and crush him. Still, he held on to Lovino's arm stubbornly, shaking his head 'no'. He wasn't going to get off that easily here. "You never said no, so it isn't bad!" Or at least, Feliciano didn't remember him saying no. So he couldn't have said anything about photography. As much as he wanted Lovino to get his phone, he was still Feliciano, who wasn't very forceful. But he did lack personal space and had a knack for being irritating. Finally letting go of his arm, Feliciano pounced right on top of Lovino, forcing him backwards so he was laying on top of his older brother. He was oddly comfy, with all that dress poof to cushion between the two. "Find it Lovino~" he whined, looking down at him. "Please?" Even though he was clearly not playing nice, he looked down at Lovino with the best cute face he could muster.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ]   Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:43 am

"I'm saying no now," Lovino hissed, glaring at the younger Italian. "Try to take a Goddamn picture of me and I'll break your phone and buy you a new one...without the camera." The look on his face was completely serious. He managed to stay like this for a few moments before his brother seemed to come closer.

"What the hell? Fine. I'll find your damn phone, but my threat still stands." With an angry huff, he began to move under the bed, his hands searching for the lost cellphone. Part of him hoped it was there while another part of him hoped it didn't. The idiot was so damn annoying at times...like this one. "You're a bastard, Feliciano."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ]   Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:13 am

"I am not!" Why did Lovino have to be so mean all the time? He was the one throwing other people's things. Clearly he was the nicer of the two looking at this situation. Feliciano sat next to Lovino as he looked under the bed, happy that he was actually doing it. Really, he didn't want to go under the bed. He had way too many bad experiences with Ludwig's bedtime stories to know the scary things that could lurk underneath them. Not that he wanted his brother to get stuck under there forever either...but...

"Ve...did you find it yet?" Feliciano was far too impatient for his own good sometimes. But then he thought of something to entertain himself and get a little playful revenge. That dress. Lovino really wasn't paying attention, and that position left him so vulnerable. "Surprise!" he yelled, a bit happier sounding before, as he flipped up Lovino's dress.

((...I just cannot resist doing that, as Spain or Italy...fff. They both have different intentions though xD))
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ]   Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:16 am

The Italian frowned and continued to reach under the bed, trying to look for the cell phone. Goddamn it. Did that stupid contraption fall off the face of the planet? If so, Lovino definitely wanted one. It'd be good to have when he wanted to "accidentally" lose his phone when Antonio kept trying to call him. He crawled further under the bed, muttering obscenities as he moved, trying to convey his annoyance.

"No, I didn't find it, damn it," Lovino growled as he continued to search. "Give me a minute to find it wil-" His words were cut off by his brother's shout and before he knew what was happening, there was a rush of air as his skirt moved. It only took him a moment to realize what was happening. "Feliciano! You fucking bastard!" he exclaimed, jumping a bit in his attempt to try to get out from under the bed.

And then he saw it. The cell phone. Temporarily distracted, the Italian reached out to grab the stupid phone. He was so close. Lovino stretched a bit more, grabbing the stupid device before he backed up, trying to get out. ...Only to realize he was stuck.

"Feliciano! I'm stuck, damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ]   Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:11 pm

It felt nice doing that, as much as Feliciano hated being called names. Deep down though, it was so worth it. Too bad he couldn't see his reaction, but he did get a nice panty shot! Or...in Lovino's case he was wearing boxers. Feliciano made a little mental note to make his brother wear cute panties next time. It was a nice little day dream but he was quickly snapped out of any daydreams of his brother in a maid dress with cute panties (maybe Antonio was rubbing off on his poor innocent mind) when he heard his brother's exclamation.

...how was he stuck?! It was a bed. People didn't get stuck under there. Unless there was a monster under the bed! Feliciano panicked, and started tugging on Lovino's leg. "Fratello get out, get out! The bed monster will eat you!!" Lovino would haunt him forever if he got killed in a maid dress. He didn't want a dead brother, or to be haunted!
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ]   Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:24 am

The Italian cursed at his brother. "What the hell are you waiting for? Are you really that stupid?" he hissed, trying to pull himself out. "I'm caught in the bed springs. I can reach the snag, so you have to come in and help me. There's no such thing as a monster." He squirmed and tugged, trying to get it to move. The hand on his leg wasn't really helping either. "That's not what you need to do. Get over here and help me." Lovino huffed. "You're not getting your damn cell phone back until you do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ]   Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maid Lovino [ Feliciano ]
Page 1 of 1