Hidden Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emma Vermeulen / Belgium [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma Vermeulen

Emma Vermeulen

Emma Vermeulen / Belgium [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Emma Vermeulen / Belgium [Accepted]   Emma Vermeulen / Belgium [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:28 pm

The Character

Name: Emma Vermeulen
Nation: Kingdom of Belgium/Koninkrijk België (etc etc)

Appearance: Emma Vermeulen / Belgium [Accepted] 9157430
(Ack, so bright!)
Emma has short and wavy blonde hair, held back with a ribbon headband. She has fair skin, and green eyes. She is feminine looking but is not as weak as she appears. She is around 5'4.

Personality: Emma is cheerful and mature, but tends to blend in with crowds. Nonetheless, she isn't as boring as others may claim. Despite her sweet demeanour, she can have a terrible temper and a foul mouth. There are few occasions where she has been angry though. Emma is also easily annoyed with her siblings, who are known to push her around. Emma is not the sort of person who doesn't mind being pushed around and is not afraid to tell people off (which doesn't really work with her siblings anyway). She is rather stubborn.

When things get rough, Emma will always try and calm everyone down. She makes sure to find out what the problem is and how to solve it although her troubles lie with how to solve problems. She doesn't like to show any weaknesses either, and tries to see the positive side of things even when she can clearly see the negative sides. Emma also has a habit of talking to herself or saying her thoughts aloud. Either way, Emma is friendly and does have her number of flaws.

Emma adores chocolate and beer, and claims that french fries are actually belgian fries.

Strengths:
- cooking
- analysing situations
- calming people down
- knows self-defense

Weaknesses:
- dealing with stress/pressure
- being in small, dark rooms
- finding solutions to problems
- is stubborn

Starting location: in an alleyway behind a restaurant

Sample RP post: (I hope it's alright..)

Emma wasn't really looking forward to another world conference meeting. She could see it now, another crazy meeting where nothing gets done. Some of the nations would be arguing, others would be chatting and a certain nation would probably be dozing. She still had a slight hangover from the night before and the meeting was the last thing she wanted to attend.
Yet there she was, standing outside the door of where the meeting was supposed to take place. Something in the back of her mind was telling her to run away, just as it had when she first found the building. She felt that something was off about the whole situation.

"Maybe I've got the wrong address?" she said to herself, but remembered that she had checked earlier and it was the right address. These world conferences were usually held in the oddest places but this building looked like it came from a horror film. Emma sighed and proceeded to open the door. She hoped that this wasn't all a sick joke.

There was no one there. The room was completely empty. Emma slowly entered to peek around the room, but there really was no one there. Was she early? No way, she had almost overslept this morning. She was only five minutes late. Emma stood there for a moment before deciding to turn back. She could always wait for the others outside. She stepped out of the room and started to walk back to the staircase, but suddenly stopped at the sound of an object falling on the floor. The whole atmosphere scared her, and she started to walk faster towards to the staircase. Then Emma felt something hit her hard on her head, a sudden pain shot through her body. All she could see was darkness.

Other Important Information: Although Emma is on difficult terms with her brother, she gets along with anybody. She always wears her ribbon headband. Always.

The Player:

Name: Laurie <3
Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time ...
MSN/AIM: my_awesome_pants@hotmail.com / LaurieMcAwesome
About yourself: Erm, hi! I haven't roleplayed for a couple of years so I might be a bit rusty. Also, I adore horror and it happens to be a genre I write the most (I'm terrible at writing though and my stories always seem to involve cannabalism or serial killers). I might be a bit awkward and random but I assure you that I can be rather awesome. Let's all be friends! :3
Did you read the rules?: Yep! I adore green and turquoise.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Emma Vermeulen / Belgium [Accepted]   Emma Vermeulen / Belgium [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:34 pm

You are accepted!

I like your version of Belgium. She is my favorite female, and I think you got her characters down well~! Feel free to post an introduction topic in the right forum and start roleplaying~. It is great that you already write scary things!
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com
Emma Vermeulen

Emma Vermeulen

PostSubject: Re: Emma Vermeulen / Belgium [Accepted]   Emma Vermeulen / Belgium [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:41 pm

Feliciano Vargas wrote:
You are accepted!

I like your version of Belgium. She is my favorite female, and I think you got her characters down well~! Feel free to post an introduction topic in the right forum and start roleplaying~. It is great that you already write scary things!

Awesome, thank you!
Mine too, she needs more love! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emma Vermeulen / Belgium [Accepted]   Emma Vermeulen / Belgium [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emma Vermeulen / Belgium [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1